The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:10 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Sorheader11a
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:12 am

Code:
[center](Place boarder of name here)
[img](Image or gif here please[/img]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Basics&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC.ttf&size=40&style_color=C2C2C2[/img]
[color=grey][b]Birth Name:[/b][/color]
(Full name including middle name)
[color=grey][b]Nickname:[/b][/color]
(What do people call them?)
[color=grey][b]Gender:[/b][/color]
(Female or male?)
[color=grey][b]Age:[/b][/color]
(12-18)
[color=grey][b]District:[/b][/color]
(Which district? 1-12?)

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Looking%20In%20The%20Mirror&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC.ttf&size=40&style_color=C2C2C2[/img]
[color=grey][b]Height:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Weight:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Hair colour:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Eye colour:[/b][/color]

(Four sentences)

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Personality&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC.ttf&size=40&style_color=C2C2C2[/img]
[color=grey][b]Hobbies:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Likes:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Flaw:[/b][/color]

(Four sentences)

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Background&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC.ttf&size=40&style_color=C2C2C2[/img]
[color=grey][b]Parents:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Siblings:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Pets:[/b][/color]

(Four sentences)

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Others&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC.ttf&size=40&style_color=C2C2C2[/img]
[color=grey][b]Weapon Of Choice:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Talents:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Angles tribute will do:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Angles tributes wont do:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]Anything else?:[/b][/color][/center]

Code:
[font=gabriola][size=28][color=#](Name here)[/color][/size][/font]
[img](picture here)[/img]

[color=white][font=segoescript][i]Just a small town girl
living in a lonely world[/i][/font][/color]

[font=georgie][size=15][color=white][b]My Parents Named Me:[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]But you can call me:[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]I have lived..[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]I reside in...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]I am of...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]I prefer..[/b][/color] [/size][/font]

[color=#][font=segoescript][i]Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
is just a grain of sand[/i][/font][/color]

[font=georgie][size=15][color=white][b]I Like...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]My Favourite Hobbies:[/b] [/color]
[color=white][b]Apparently I Act Like..[/b][/color] [/size][/font]

[color=white][font=segoescript][i]Look inside the mirror who's inside there
the one with the long hair, same old me again today[/i][/font][/color]

[font=georgie][size=15][color=white][b]My Eyes Are..[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]My Hair Is...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]I Stand At The Height Of..[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]I Weigh....[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]When I Look In The Mirror I see...[/b][/color] [/size][/font]

[color=#][font=segoescript][i]The tricky thing, is yesterday we were just children,
playing soldiers just pretending, dreaming dreams with happy endings.[/i][/font][/color]

[font=georgie][size=15][color=white][b]My Parents Are:[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]My Siblings...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]Pets I own...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]My background story is....[/b][/color] [/size][/font]

[color=white][font=segoeprint][i]Don't you dare look out your window
darling everythings on fire[/i][/font][/color]

[font=georgie][size=15][color=white][b]My Token Would Be...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]Weapon I Like Most...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]Talents I have...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]My Flaw...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]Angles I like...[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]Angles I don't like..[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]Others...[/b][/color] [/size][/font]

Code:
[center][img](gif or picture here)[/img]

[size=20][color=white][i][font=MV Boli]"Quote here"[/font][/i][/color][/size]

[size=18][b][font=MV Boli]Full name here[/font][/b][/size]

[size=16][b][font=MV Boli]District here[/font][/b][/size][/center]

<center><div style="width: 300px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 4px;">[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Wealth Status:[/b]
[b]Weapon of Choise:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Family:[/b]
• [b]Family member 1: [/b] DESCRIPTION OF FAMILY MEMBER HERE. (Name, personality, appearance, history, etc.)

[b]Brief History:[/b]

[b]Physical Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Fatal Flaw:[/b]
[b]Pets:[/b]
[b]Talents:[/b]
[b]• TALENT 1[/b]:
[b]• TALENT 2:[/b]
[b]• TALENT 3:[/b]
[b]Token?:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]</div></center>

CAPITOL SHEET!

Code:
[center][color=white][img]IMAGE or GIF![/img]
[size=20][color=white][i][font=MV Boli]"Quote here"[/font][/i][/color][/size]

[size=18][b][font=MV Boli]Full name here[/font][/b][/size]

[size=16][b][font=MV Boli]What the do here[/font][/b][/size][/center]

<center><div style="width: 300px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 4px;">[color=gray][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[color=gray][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=gray][b]Birthday:[/b][/color]
[color=gray][b]Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=gray][u][b]How They Won(mentors only):[/b][/u][/color]
[color=gray][u][b]Personality:[/b][/u][/color]
[color=gray][u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u][/color]
[color=gray][u][b]Economic Status:[/b][/u][/color]

[color=gray][u][b]Playby:[/b][/u][/color]</div></center>

[center][spoiler=GIFs][/spoiler][/center][/color]

These are my character templates, please ask before using or changing up a bit.

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Sorheader12a
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Code:
[size=18][b][font=MV Boli][color=colorgoeshere]Full name here[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=]Gender[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=]Age[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=]District[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

[font=MV Boli](text goes here)[/font][/center]

ANIKA!

Code:
[size=18][b][font=MV Boli][color=pink]Anika Rhine[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=pink]Female[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=pink]17[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=pink]District 1[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

ASTRID!

Code:
[size=18][b][font=MV Boli][color=#99FFCC]Astrid Splints[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=#99FFCC]Female[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=#99FFCC]18[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=#99FFCC]District 2[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

SOLSTICE!

Code:
[size=18][b][font=MV Boli][color=plum]Solstice Vernon[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=plum]Female[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=plum]17[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=plum]District 5[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

GRETA!

Code:
[size=18][b][font=MV Boli][color=#9966FF]Greta Gregovich[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=#9966FF]Female[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=#9966FF]16[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=#9966FF]District 7[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

DAKOTA!

Code:
[size=18][b][font=MV Boli][color=#FF9900]Dakota "Kota" O'Malley[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=#FF9900]Female[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=#FF9900]18[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=#FF9900]District 9[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

BEVERLY!

Code:
[size=18][b][font=MV Boli][color=#993333]Beverly "Bev" Muse[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=#993333]Female[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=#993333]17[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=#993333]District 10[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:50 am

WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!!! (she will be done later and she's only posted here because I wont be using this topic shortly soo ya knowxD)

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_me0745wEuA1rl8krco2_500
"Create a name for yourself, when you'll be remembered by"

Keris Lani Alfagen

Sponsor

Name: Keris Alfagen
Birthday: February 5th
Personality: Keris is the most sweet and innocent girl you will ever see, she can't stand the sight of blood or death so sometimes watching the games is difficult for her and she hates to see the kids suffering the way they do. She doesn't believe any of the games is right, but there's not much one girl like her could do. Keris is a die hard romantic, she loves the idea of finding a prince charming and being with him and just having that special moment, she lives for stuff like that, for one guy just to tell her what he means to her and for him to mean it, for him to fight for her, and it'd just be a glorious moment for her if it ever happened, but usually those are things that will only ever really occur in her day dreams, speaking of which, she's a huge daydreamer and she is always dwelling on things that she daydreams rather than what's actually in front of her. Keris is normally a kind hearted girl and she is training to be a medic actually to take care of people, blood doesn't actually bother her it's just bloodsheds that are pointless like the hunger games.
Appearance: Keris is an interesting person for appearance. Her skin and her eyes are always staying the same, light toned skin and dark but a light brown eyes. Her eyebrows can always be covered up differently in cool designs and such but the best and most interesting feature about Keris is the fact that her hair is always changing colours, one day it'll be purple and another it'll be blue, she even had it as a rainbow kind of colour at one point. She's relatively short thought standing at the height of 5'1" and weighing a light pounds of 118 lbs. She has small features and could almost be blown away in the wind.
Economic Status: Keris is stinking rich, she has a ton of wealth to spend money on tributes and sponsoring them, she loves to watch the games also, but she's also a diehard fan for romance so she'd love to encourage it if sometimes possible but it's not too much. Keris is rich because of her arranged marriage to Kelantz who had a fortune and she didn't love him, hence why she wants to see some love in the games.

Playby: Leda Muir

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_mg6igqy6ca1s2u37ro1_r1_500 Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_m3n3rpmvab1qhkgdno1_500

Last edited by Sorella on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:05 pm

AGAIN WORK IN PROGRESS!!!

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_mehb34PqsQ1qdrk98o1_500
"Sometimes your greatest defense is your best attack, but sometimes your greatest attack is your best defense."

Claire Vivian Jolt

District 10 Mentor

Name: Claire Jolt
Birthday: August 23
How They Won: There isn't a huge giant story on how Claire won and she wont really go into big huge details about it either when she describes it to you. Really in her words she basically tells you "I used my brain and didn't die." but really she used strategy. She actually ran to the cornucopia picked up some knives but a ton of food that was there, and some water. She then fled the place and she kept running for two days straight, she then found a place to hide and she waited out until there was four of them left. She stayed in the trees and picked them out one by one and eventually she won, her story wasn't all fancy in all honesty.
Personality: Claire is the type of girl to be smart on the inside and not display it. She knew what to do from the start, she had gone and she had showed off in training but when it came to the scores she bombed it and she no longer became a threat to anyone so it made it easier to go and hide without people searching for her. Claire also practiced her running more than anything and spent a ton of time on the agility course, it led her to success. Claire is someone who is straightforward and honest and sometimes a bit cocky and sarcastic, but which mentor isn't?
Appearance: She has brown hair that's mostly straight and rests on her shoulders. Claire has tanned skin that isn't too tanned but fairly tanned. She also has greenish blue eyes that sit nicely on her face. Claire stands at the height of 5'7" and weighs 132 lbs.
Economic Status: Rich, duh. She won the games here, a victor. Cash is rolling in!

Playby: Amanda Bynes

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mg88xj05CS1rnu6rn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2