The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Coming Home Left_bar_bleue150/150Coming Home Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe stepped off the train, they had let him keep Mr. Snuggles, as well as his backpack from the Arena to carry him in. Mostly because he wouldn't let go of Mr. Snuggles, no matter what, until they agreed he could have it. He had Snuggles in the backpack and he looked around the cheering crowd, only caring about one face, and he needed to find it. He really, really just wanted to lie down for a long time, even after the comfy Capitol bed he had and the bed on the train, he was tired and weary from the Arena. At the very least, he had company the whole time, albeit very creepy company, but it was less intrusive now. 'Don't worry Rafey Boy, I'm sure she hasn't ditched you for some other guy' the voice said, and he sighed, this would be an interesting new reality.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Coming Home Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints
---District 2---Female---17---

Astrid had been watching the games for all 23 days they had gone on and of course the capitol stuff. Astrid could have gone after a lot of different guys if she had so wished it but she couldn't do that to Rafe while he was in the games, that was low and not even Astrid could live with herself if she had done it. The fact people had assumed her to do such wasn't something that pleased her but as of the moment that didn't matter.She now knew he was alive and that was all that mattered to her right now. It seemed like a cheesy thing to talk about or think about and Astrid wasn't usually one for it but Rafe had meant a lot to her despite her ways. She had ran to where she knew he'd be. She was late and she didn't like it. Wasn't her fault she had fallen asleep. She ran through the crowd of people cheering and she jumped onto stage, training paid off for that. As soon as she was on stage she hugged him. She hadn't hugged him in so long, she hadn't SEEN him in so long and just to have him alive was a miracle of it's own to her. She didn't give a damn about the peacekeepers, she was on that stage and there wasn't anything that they could do about it. "I missed you." She said quietly for him to hear only.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe saw Astrid just as she jumped on the stage and hugged him. He managed to lift her off the ground despite his tiredness. "Missed you too" he said. He quickly set her down, as he was in no shape to hold anything up for a long time. "So uhh, anywhere I can lie down right now?" he asked Astrid tiredly, already starting to lean on her a bit to keep himself upright.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid smiled, she understood he was tired so after they gave one final cheer to him she took his hand and she led him to the victor village where his new home was. She walked him to the one right beside hers and pointed to his own couch. "There, you can rest there." She said and she knew already that she'd never ask him what happened in the games and she'd only talk to him about it if she had to and he wanted to. now they were back in district two together and that was enough to make her happy. Hopefully she wouldn't be reaped next games, she wasn't as strong as Rafe and she probably couldn't win, despite all her training, she just didn't feel like she could ever win. Astrid went and grabbed him a blanket to use as well. "Welcome home." She said and kissed his cheek. She had rather tired and he seemed tired too, so she didn't bother flirting with him right away as he got home. She'd let him rest.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 am

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe let himself drop on the couch and closed his eyes. Sometimes total darkness was calming. Not at night, but during the day, it felt soothing, clearing his mind. He felt a blanket get put around him and sighed, finally letting himself relax. Astrid was right, he was home. "Thank you" he said, in a small voice. Indicating he wasn't asleep or anything. The voice had remained silent, this wasn't his area of expertise.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid sighed softly. Even she could relax a bit now, everyone was home and she was no longer home alone. It had been a boring time for Astrid, all she did was train, watch the games and wander around the district. She hardly did much. She had gone off the district two grounds again. She had almost been caught though during one of those times and if she had she wouldn't be in the best condition now. Astrid sat down on the floor beside the couch and rested her head on part of the couch cushion. She didn't even know what else to say to him, she didn't want to talk about the games really, she had just watched them. Maybe she could ask something semi related. "What's the capitol like?" She asked. It wasn't quite the games but it was the Capitol. She saw it on tv a little bit but she didn't know the full extents of it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:48 am

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe sighed, "Its crazy, very cool, but crazy" he said, uninterested in the Capitol on a whole. It was an amazing place, and had lots of food, but he wouldn't want to live there, ever. "I sort of doubt that's what you really want to ask about Astrid" he says, "I'm not scared of questions, nor am I frightened by the answers I have to give. Its not my style". Well, it seemed the voice still had an influence after all, because Rafe wasn't particularly proud or happy about a lot of things in the Arena, but he could try not to be afraid of them.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:13 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid listened to him speak. What he said was a little shocking to her. She still didn't say anything or ask anything. Did she change? Did something happen to her? It felt like nothing was connected right, nothing was wired properly in Astrid's brain. What was wrong with her? "I actually don't even want to know about the games, to be honest." She said quietly. "It's all still sinking in a bit, I guess but if you want to speak about it we can, I just didn't think you'd want to and I don't really have much to ask, but again, you are welcome to talk about it, I will listen." She said. There was something really wrong with her, since when she this nice. It never happened, maybe a twinge of niceness but you never expected this much. Astrid just squeezed her eyes shut and laid her face in the cushion.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:22 am

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe grinned lightly. "Do I sense a tad too little sarcasm and flirty remarks?" he said, patting Astrid's shoulder as she smushed her face into a cushion. "Don't worry, the feelings of niceness will pass and you can make fun of me later" he said. While he couldn't really move for lack of strength at the moment, his mind was still active, and able, maybe not stable, but two for three was good enough.

The voice said something at last 'Maybe she doesn't have questions about you in the games, but she would definitely have fears about how you may have changed' it said, in its usual tone. It was almost like the voice was telling him to tell Astrid about it. Rafe didn't really understand why that was the feeling he got, but the statement worked in other ways. "Are you sure you have no questions? I mean, some things about me in the arena were very visible. Is there nothing you're worried about?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:49 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid couldn't help but grin when he commented on her being a tad sarcastic. From there she just at there for a bit and counted slowly as she exhaled and inhaled a bit. It calmed her in a sense and she was thankful for it. "Oh don't worry, insults will come sooner than you think." She said, her voice muffled a bit by the couch cushion. She moved her face away from it a bit and was now easier to hear and now she could see him.

Now he had asked her again if there was anything she was worried or wanted to ask about and she had to give it a few minutes to really think about it because now seemed to be her chance to do it. "There were a things that seemed out of context for you." She spoke softly and she just looked at the cushion. "Near the end of the games, you just seemed a bit different but I don't know, I just.. it's all really a blur, I just wanted you to come home." She said yawning a bit. "You have any way to explain what happened in the arena?" Astrid asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:56 am

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe opened his eyes slightly, listening to her talk. He wasn't surprised this came up so quickly, but how to explain it? He adjusted himself on the couch, "Different as in it looked like I had a headache a lot? I shook or nodded my head to no one, and was known on occasion to talk to myself when no one could hear me?" he said, letting that all sink in, he didn't know if Astrid hoped she'd imagined any of that or it was just fear exaggerating things in her mind, so these could be things that only make her more worried. "I'm not so sure as to the full extent of it, but uh, my head was very, very occupied. It started right after they made me hear you screaming, just in my head, and loud" he said. Pausing to let her say anything or ask anything for up to this point.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:13 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid was slowly listening to him and trying to process what he was saying and she was thinking over ever word. She had to try and understand what he was saying, she couldn't just go off things she heard and if she looked confused or seemed confused that wouldn't look great upon her so she listened and slowly sat up.

He had been.. Talking to himself, that was right she remembered now. He had been doing those strange things and she could picture them clear as day and all she did was stare at Rafe and not really do anything as she thought about it more and more. "So they made you go insane?" She asked scowling, who did they think they were? Making Rafe hear such things and then next thing you knew he started hearing other things? What? Who were they to do that to him? How could they do that to him? Astrid wanted to know, because now one of the major things she had been afraid about was him changing in anyway which she knew would happen either way. They made him like this though, it wasn't like he wanted this. Astrid balled up her fists tightly and her knuckles were white. She had been scowling again. She probably didn't even know the full extent of it at all but she was fairly pissed off. Then the thought occurred, he had no longer been thinking of her after those screams no it had to be some else and that made her angrier. She would destroy something but it was his house. Her only other option was something she didn't like to think about but it happened anyway. She punched him in the shoulder and she was still scowling. "I don't like it." she commented not really specifying anything in general.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:24 am

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe had no choice but to take the punch, he didn't have many places to go. "Ow!" he said loudly, grabbing his shoulder. "What was that for?" he demanded, a bit annoyed. 'Perhaps' the voice said calmly, 'You should do a better job explaining the situation to her, and not pause to give her time to punch you for no good reason' it said. He could tell if he didn't get this situation calmed down, the voice would try and do it for him, he didn't like that, and he almost said that to the voice, out loud, but realized what he was doing and stopped himself.

He turned to Astrid and sat up slowly, grunting a little bit. "Look" he said calmly. "At first, I was okay again, I knew it wasn't really you, I was focused on winning and coming home for you. But then..." he paused for only a second, not wanting to give her time to hit him again. "Voices showed up, four of them, and it was annoying as hell, and it was stressful, they all had their own idea of how I should do things, but none of them took into consideration my own thoughts." he said, sliding his legs off the couch. "Eventually it went down to just one voice, one creepy ass voice in my head all the time, but its gotten better, this voice, whatever the actual disease or whatever is called, has complied with things ever since it realized that its goals were very similar to mine." he said. He grabbed one of Astrid's hands and massaged it gently to try and calm her down, "I'm still the same Rafe that said he would come home for you, and look where I am right now" he said, pointing out that he was in his home, with her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:38 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid sat there and she felt bad for punching him but it would have been incredibly rude for her to have broke something in his new home considering he hadn't even been in it for a full day. She continued to sit there and she didn't say anything or do anything. It was silence for a bit until he began to speak again.

At that point Astrid listened to him, really tried to listen but half of it was some crazy nonsense that just sounded so far out there but it still made sense for it to happen. She didn't really like it but it was how it had to be. Before she could begin to stress and worry more about what had happened he had taken her hand already and she started to feel a bit of the tension ware off but there was still quite a lot there. "I know you're home and I'm happy you're home, I am" She said softly. "Is it still there?" She asked quietly and looked at him, she had a good guess at the answer already but she needed him to answer. For awhile she was silent leaving him a bit of room to speak and she closed her eyes lightly and let him continue to hod and massage her hand. She didn't like being angry so she was trying not to be and focusing on being reasonable it was a lot more difficult than it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:46 am

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe just stayed silent for a few seconds, he knew she already knew the answer, but how could he possibly make this situation seem okay for her? He just looked up from their hands, into her eyes. "Yeah, its still there" he said. At the least, it wasn't like he identified the voice as a human being at any level, it was just a voice in Rafe's head. He would probably keep to himself the fact that it could sometimes influence his actions, best Astrid not know about that. 'Best that be our little secret Rafey Boy' the voice said, sending a chill through Rafe's body, it had caught him a bit off guard there. "Don't worry Astrid" He said finally, "Its going to be fine"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:45 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid kept her eyes closed for the time being and she just tried to focus on trying to calm herself a bit. She didn't like the fact there was a voice in his head. Sure she couldn't hear it so she knew nothing of what it was like but that was the problem, she'd know when it talked to him, how it talked to him, what it said, or anything. She opened her eyes and looked at him. She didn't know what to say because there wasn't much more she could say. "So you wont go and act crazy on me?" She asked him and honestly she didn't like being worried or scared, there wasn't much reason to be but she didn't want him to go crazy at any point and if he did she was just scared of losing him in that sense. Right now, she knew he was still the same Rafe, the same one that said he'd come home for her, he kept to his word of course but it seemed to be with a small price.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe chuckled, "Here, sit down" he said, patting the seat on the couch beside him. "I promise, I will not go crazy at any point in my life with you" he said, smiling. "If I was going to go crazy from this, I would have done it in the arena when it was much worse than it is now" he added, smirking. The one voice was creepy, but at least it was just one and not four having an argument in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Astrid Splints

She stayed on the floor for a little bit before she decided to move to the couch. Astrid sat down and she sat beside him. Astrid leaned on him and exhaled softly. "I suppose you're right just this once." She said smirking at him, "While you mention your life with me, what is that supposed to mean? Plan on dumping me later in life." She teased, obviously bugging him. "District two was lonely without you." She said, "I also didn't have anyone to beat me up in training either." She said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe smirked and let the topic of his life with her slide off, no need to worry her with his own fears while she was dealing with her own. "I guess I do make this place better, huh?" he said, full of himself for the sake of the joke. "Well, if I decide to train again, for god knows what reason, I can offer tips that actually apply in the arena now, so you know, bonus points for Rafe" he said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 am

Astrid Splints

She laughed a bit as his ego was showing through again and she hit him playfully. "You're so full of yourself." Astrid said while shaking her head. She nodded when he mentioned the training centre. "Well, you can join me at training to keep me company so I'm not so lonely again, besides what else are you going to do when you aren't being a mentor?" She asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:18 am

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe laughed, "Apparently being a Mentor" he said, "Lets face it, if I'm training with someone, I'm probably going to practice mentoring them, so that when a Games comes around, I know how to deal with annoying tributes" he said, poking Astrid in the stomach as he teased her, by letting on she was annoying. "Well, at least I know my home well already, I've seen enough of yours to know the exact layout" he added, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 am

Astrid Splints

"Oh so I'm annoying now am I?" She teased and grinned at him. She could make this rather interesting, but the question was, did she want to? "Well, if I'm so annoying, I suppose you dig that in a girl otherwise you wouldn't have made the move to sleep with me." She commented meanwhile still grinning. "Oh so now you observe my home like a creep?" She asked raising her eyebrows to go along with bugging him. At least he hadn't changed much in this regard which she was thankful for.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:27 am

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe smirked, "Not so much creeper as just been in it a lot" he said. He nudged Astrid with his shoulder, "Especially one particular room" he said, teasing. He saw his backpack on the floor next to the couch. "Oh right!" he said, grabbing the pack and opening it, "I brought you a gift" he said, pulling Mr. Snuggles out of the bag and setting him on his lap. "Sorry about the blood, its all mine though, just never got a chance to get him cleaned" he said, smiling apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:40 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid rolled her eyes, "Sure that's what it is, okay, I believe you." She said laughing a bit. It was nice to have him home. Although when he has to leave to be a mentor it'll be different, she'll know he's coming back and this time he's not in there for slaughter. Which is a good thing. Just to help some other tribute if he wants. "Well, that room so happens to be the best in the house, you've acknowledged that I'm sure." She said with an evil smirk on her face. Eventually he pulled his bag over and he opened it up saying her had brought her something. When she noticed it was a teddy bear, she knew which one it was, the one from the games. The same one he named Mr.Snuggles. "You're giving me, Mr.Snuggles?" She asked looking at the slightly bloody stuffed bear. It was apparently okay though because it was his blood, like that was supposed to make a difference but it wasn't his fault and it was alright, just added custom features to the bear. It wasn't like the blood was fresh or wet either which made her not really mind a whole lot any more anyway.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:43 am

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home Rafeterrn

Rafe laughed, "Are you kidding me? The second I pulled this guy out of that backpack in the arena I knew exactly what I was going to do with him" he said. He set Snuggles on Astrid's lap. "He is my apology gift to you, for having to leave at all" he said kindly. He knew that it wasn't exactly something he could have prevented, but he felt responsible because he had promised her everything would be fine and they wouldn't be reaped, and then he got reaped. It hadn't been fair to Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next