The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Coming Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Coming Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Coming Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Coming Home - Page 2 Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints
---District 2---Female---17---

Astrid smiled at Rafe as he explained how he knew what he was going to do with the stuffed bear as soon as he got him. She felt Mr.Snuggles being placed in her lap and she had wrapped her arms around the bear. It was his apology gift? For having to leave her at all? It wasn't his fault he was reaped, things like that happened a lot actually. Astrid gave him a small peck on the lips and she still had a smile on her face, "Important thing is, you're home now, and you aren't at risk of dying any time soon." She said and that thought made her happier than it appeared to be. "You know, if I ever went into the games, I don't think I'd win." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Coming Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Coming Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Rafe Terrn
Coming Home - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe put his arm around Astrid. "You would win, you've beaten me in training before, you could take on twenty three bums any day of the week" he said. "Honestly you just have too much fight in you to not win" he added, smirking and kissing Astrid on the forehead. "You don't have to worry about that though"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid looked at Rafe and smirked as he admitted she had beat him a few times in training before. "I wouldn't die without a fight that's for sure." She commented. "I probably wouldn't survive the Capitol though, they'd put me in a dress most likely knowing them and I'd have to appeal to them as well, it'd just feel weird like we're dogs being groomed up for some dog show when instead it's how you get sponsors for your games." She said shaking her head slightly. "What was training like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shrugged, his shoulder brushing up against Astrid's. "It was interesting, a lot like training here, except with more strangers, plus you have to make your alliances there, and you know you have to kill every single person training with you" he says. "I wasn't intimidated, but its an odd feeling, being in a room full of weapons with the very people you will be killing soon, but you are there to train to kill each other together? And you have to talk to some of them if you want allies and pretend to like them" he says. "Its different, I'll give it that"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:06 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid listened to what he had to say, it made sense what he was saying and she could get a sense of it. "Sounds lonely and boring. I mean for me.. I may go and mess with people's heads for fun and weave my way with allies perhaps, don't know what my approach would be if I went in. If I do go in though, I'd love for you to be my mentor." She said smirking. "It'd be pretty damn hot I'd say." and she was now grinning but she was being perfectly honest. "You know, I think the blood on this little guy gives it more character and more of a story..and as long as you are hundred percent sure that it's your blood only, I'm okay with it." Astrid said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:18 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "Well, considering I'm the only person who ever had him, I can't imagine who could have managed to get blood on him other than me". Rafe started to tilt a bit. Slowly falling to his side, "Ummm I might be losing motor functions due to overuse" he said, attempting to make it humorous. "Maybe I should get up to my bed?" he said, mostly asking because he knew that sadly, he would need help to get there.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:55 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid watched as he began to tilt and she laughed as he made a humours comment about it. She knew he was tired and he could no longer be awake too much longer or he just really needed to lay down. Astrid stood up and she helped him up giving him support as she helped him up the stairs and she still held Snuggles. As she helped him up the stairs she led him into one of the rooms and helped him get onto the bed. "Well, you got one of the comfiest beds in the district." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe sunk into the bed and smiled, "ahhh" he let out a sigh of relief. Hearing Astrid point out how comfy his bed was, he grinned, "Still not as comfy as yours was Astrid" he said, teasing her. He closed his eyes and let himself fade away, but he remembered something and lazily began to speak, "Oh, before I fall asleep, I wanted to tell you something really important that I realized in the arena, its just-" he couldn't finish the sentence as he slipped into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid sat on the edge of his bed as he laid down in it and got comfy. He then began to tease her and she laughed and soon enough he looked like he was falling asleep. Astrid smiled but soon enough he had began to speak tiredly. It was apparently important but sleep had taken him over. Now Astrid sighed softly and covered him up. Afterwards Astrid laid beside him and she closed her eyes and fell asleep beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 2 :: Train Station-
Jump to: