The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parade Line

Go down 
+3
Blondgirl24
Alexxx
Sno
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade Line Left_bar_bleue400/400Parade Line Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Parade Line Empty
PostSubject: Parade Line   Parade Line Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Post your experience serenading the capitol!
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

Parade Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parade Line   Parade Line Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:24 pm

The Eleven chariot enters the circle, myself trying my best to smile without much sucess. The first thing that came to me was, God, I look stupid. And besides, everyone was fawning over the Six and Four tributes, that they didn't give me and Fern the time of day. Pfft. I can care less.
Back to top Go down
Blondgirl24

Blondgirl24

Female Posts : 175
Birthday : 1997-04-24

Parade Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parade Line   Parade Line Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm

I approve this post as I helped create it ~Katie

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

Parade Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parade Line   Parade Line Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Milo stood next to Brook as the chariot raced forward and then- the crowd. The roar was deafening in his ears, but he didn't acknowledge them. He only looked at Brook. He would let her wave and smile and be charming. All he knew was that she was magnificent. And he was just happy to stand by her side as they flew along behind the other chariots. To tune out the Capitol. And the television crews. And just be with Brook.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade Line Left_bar_bleue400/400Parade Line Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Parade Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parade Line   Parade Line Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Poppy had told me to play my part as confident, but, thats when I noticed Milo next to me he wasn't doing anything he wasn't acknowledging any of them, maybe that was what Olivia wanted, to change his style but I doubted it. "Milo please forgive me." I said and I waved at the crowd giving a smile like it was worth 100$, I blew a kiss once but I didn't do it again. It felt.. wrong somehow. Soon enough the chariot had stopped though and we waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Death

Parade Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parade Line   Parade Line Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 am

Ken sat on the chariot, looking past the people and staring off into space. It really wasn't what he was aiming for, but the experience of the crowd keeps on making him shaky. All he needed to compose himself was in staring into the empty space. The camera crew keeps on aiming the spotlight on his face, but they turn away, disappointed. Maybe he was the first district 4 tribute that didn't want any of the spotlight. The chariot shaking a bit, that made him come back into reality. The same moment, the camera crew turned the camera to his direction, hoping for a retake. They didn't get disappointed this time. He stared into the lens, and his eyes bore into it. Like he was watching someone as they are watching him. He gave a little nod, and smiled a bit, showing his teeth. "Hello."he said. And went back to stare at the empty space until the parade was over.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade Line Left_bar_bleue150/150Parade Line Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Parade Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parade Line   Parade Line Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 pm

As my chariot entered the street I absently waved and smiled to the crowds, my district partner did similar, but not very convincing. I didn't have the capacity to blow back any kisses, of the few that came my way, but I snapped the straps on my lumberjack costume as if it was the best article of clothing in the world. Time passed quickly as my nerves left, and soon I found myself at the end of the parade.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

Female Posts : 167
Birthday : 1999-05-27

Parade Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parade Line   Parade Line Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:50 pm

The district 5 chariot slowly entered the ring, and We catch everyone's eye. The bright colors on our outfits are outstanding, and the billowing yellow cape attached to my yellow and balck leotard sways behind me perfectly. My fellow five tribute was so starching, and I needed something to wake her up. She wouldn't be safe until she was awoken from her trace.

At a slow speed, I lean over and kiss her cheek. She awakens immditaly, and the crowd t going crazy, the screen us replaying the kiss, and we both ten a perfect shade of embarrassed red. That was a better move than I had thought it to be, for the capital was eating it up!

I seized the chance and put my arm around her shoulder once more, squeeze her like a hug, and then grab her hand. "Sorry," I whisper, but she doesn't reply, only FINALLY smiles. We had made quite an appearance, truly one worthy of some sponsors. As our chariot leaves the track, the screen is on us, and I friendly mess up her hair. "Nice job," I tell her, not bothering to keep my voice quite. It was a nice job, and there was nothing to hide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parade Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parade Line   Parade Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parade Line
Page 1 of 1