The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a simple walk encounters a problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
a simple walk encounters a problem Left_bar_bleue150/150a simple walk encounters a problem Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

a simple walk encounters a problem Empty
PostSubject: a simple walk encounters a problem   a simple walk encounters a problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:00 am

Terezi: Look like an idiot

a simple walk encounters a problem Tumblr_lxx5d5rxob1r23tzz

;:;:;:District 5;:;:;:16;:;:;:Female;:;:;:

Terezi was walking down the industrial and bustling sidewalk of district 5. it was not as crowded as usual though. That was good. Terezi, although a people person. Had trouble with being in big crowds. Terezi stepped one by one on the concrete when all of a sudden she felt the familiar seer in her skull, her vision got blurry oh not now, not now. Terezi, like ususal, was having problems with her transient blindness disorder. She stumbled a bit and ran into a person accedentaly getting knocked down in the process. She quickly recovered her sunglasses and stood back up. "Sorry, I have trouble with my eye sight sometimes" Terezi let out a little small chuckle as she got up and brushed her self off. Still not able to see anything.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
a simple walk encounters a problem Left_bar_bleue150/150a simple walk encounters a problem Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: a simple walk encounters a problem   a simple walk encounters a problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:46 am

a simple walk encounters a problem Download.php?text=Chase%20Tobias&name=Simply%20Glamorous 

a simple walk encounters a problem Tumblr_md1ol2S89a1qmynz9o1_400 

---District 5---Male---17---

I walk back from the upper district with a few gems I had traded for. It had been an easy trade, a few real gems for one turkey. I had some people I wanted to give them to, my mom, my sister, Rhea, and one for whatever else. I pass a girl walking by, and I give her a smile to be polite. But then the girl knocks into me, making the both of us crumble to the ground. I am temporarily disoriented, until I realize I am on the ground. I stand up, and lend the girl who is still on the ground a hand. "It's alright. We all have these problems." I say while brushing my self off. "You alright?" I say to the girl, who still seems a bit shaken.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: a simple walk encounters a problem   a simple walk encounters a problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Terezi: pretend like you know where the stranger is

a simple walk encounters a problem Tumblr_m5bpnpIzXU1r1o1de

Terezi laughed as she stood up, she wasn't able to see the boys hand, or anything else for that matter. She talked in what she thought was the direction of the boy but was a few degrees to the left "yeah, I'm fine. I just have these blindness inducing migraines, I honestly shouldn't be walking around right now but eh, who cares hehe." Terezi chuckled and decided she might actually make a new friend."Sorry if I'm being bothersome but what's that thing your holding. I felt it as I was going down." Terezi had always learned to use her various other senses. Especially during the times she is blind for hours. Which hopefully was not this time.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: a simple walk encounters a problem   a simple walk encounters a problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:57 pm

a simple walk encounters a problem Download.php?text=Chase%20Tobias&name=Simply%20Glamorous 

a simple walk encounters a problem Tumblr_m2hrudOI5f1rtnv3lo2_500 

I'm a little confused when she starts talking to air towards my right, but when she explains about her blindness I understand. "Ouch. That's no fun." Ouch> Does it seem like the girl got hit by a bullet? I clench my teeth when main voice speaks in my head. 'Not. Now.' I say to it mentally. "Eh, it's alright, sometimes we all wanna just go out for a little walk." The girl asks about what I was holding. "Oh, those are just some gems that I traded for in the Upper District. I have a few people I'm gonna give them to, just for a little surprise."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: a simple walk encounters a problem   a simple walk encounters a problem Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:07 pm

a simple walk encounters a problem Tumblr_luwqpxO11C1qbhlok
a simple walk encounters a problem Rheanamebanner
---District 5 Mentor---Female---17---

Rhea made her way down from the Victor's Village, she was going to meet Chase today down by the houses and she left a little early to surprise him. As she made her way through the district she noticed all the people out on the street today, enjoying their day and she smiled as she watched them. She kept walking until she noticed Chase standing there. She snuck up behind him and threw her arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Miss me?" She said playfully to Chase, a smile on her face. That was when she noticed the girl he was talking to. She smiled in her direction and put her arm out to shake. "Hi, nice to meet you. Rhea." She gave a quick introduction, most people seemed to know who she was now. She waited for the girl to return her shake.

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: a simple walk encounters a problem   a simple walk encounters a problem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:11 am

Terezi: Continue to look like an idiot

a simple walk encounters a problem Tumblr_m84x73JGCP1rn29cr

Terezi smiled at the boys response. Gems always felt good in her hands but then her migraine became worse. Her head began to throb and chase's voice was muffled. Out of all people, why did it have to be me with this disorder. Terezi thinks as she tries to keep her self from falling over. Then she hears another voice, it is so muffled that it sounds like a man. So that's what the oblivious girl assumed. "Hello sir, I'm Terezi. Are you one of chase's friends?" Asked the girl semi confidently as her head continued to throb and muffle all outside noises.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: a simple walk encounters a problem   a simple walk encounters a problem Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 am

a simple walk encounters a problem > 

When Rhea comes up behind me and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, I smile. "Hey honey." I say in a sappy voice then laugh. "Terezi, this is Rhea. Rhea, this is Terezi." But then Terezi says hello to Rhea, but calls her sir. This makes me immediately burst out in laughter for a few minutes. After my laughing fit is over, I wink at Rhea. "Terezi, haha, Rhea is actually a girl. She's my girlfriend. It's probably hard to tell since you can't see right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a simple walk encounters a problem   a simple walk encounters a problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a simple walk encounters a problem
Page 1 of 1