The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Food for Captain Kidd!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

Food for Captain Kidd! Empty
PostSubject: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Fern walked up to her small house. It was dark inside, devoid of it's normal candlelight. No one was home; Dad and Aaron must have been out. Surely they wouldn't have a problem with her feeding the avox. Smiling, she got out a loaf of bread she baked herself. Chopping off a slice for Kidd, she said, "Doesn't it make it harder to eat without your tongue?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

I Take out one of my combat knives, and chop them into really small pieces soon it looked like small seeds, i took a few, and toss them in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:07 pm

He chopped up Fern's fluffy bread into pieces, and tossed them into his mouthed. That must be how he ate stuff, as an avox; in little pieces. Kidd looked pretty hungry. She chopped a slice for herself, and ate a bit of fluffy bread. Smiling, she asked, "You like the bread? I made it myself!"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:40 pm

I Smile, and nod, she seemed nice, i write "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Fern read the text. How old are you?. Smiling, she replied, "I'm Fourteen! My 15th birthday is in August, on the 2nd!" Kidd seemed like a trustworthy guy, even though he was an avox. Unsure if it would offend him, she asked cautiously, "So, how did you become an avox?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm

That kinda killed my happy, Mood, i write down "After my entire family died, i got depressed, i got reckless, i stole stuff, hurt peo-" I Stop writing mid-way, and my hands started getting restless.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:15 pm

He didn't look happy about it, but he wrote it anyways. Poor kid, his entire family died. Always looking on the bright side, Fern said, "You're lucky you survived," with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:21 pm

I Shrug, and nod slowly. I eat some more bread, she was nice, maybe she could help me become.... "nice"
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:30 pm

He seemed unsure. He was definitely lucky that he was here. He could have dies, been an avox at the Capitol, be tortured, etc. She smiled. "How did you get back to '11?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:35 pm

I Write "Train, it always travels out to bring the capitol stuff, i snuck on and ever since then, ive been here." i say looking at her after i was done.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:43 pm

The train. Fern had never been on the train, for the only people who went on the train were the tributes for the games. She shuddered, remembering that the games would be soon. Smiling, she asked, "Did you come from another district, originally?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:49 pm

I Shake my head, and write, "I've been hiding in plain site." I Show her the note again, i think for a second, and write, "Do you want to hear a riddle?"
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Fern cocked her head, confused. Unsure, she accepted the offer to hear a riddle, "Sure! I love riddles," she said.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:59 pm

I write, "What is everything to someone, and nothing, to everyone else?" I Show her the riddle.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 pm

That sounded challenging. Memories? Eating? This wasn't the type of riddle Fern could solve. She shrugged, "That's a hard one."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:34 pm

I Smile, and let her think.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 pm

He smiled. Fern stood there, dumbfounded. What could the answer be? She wasn't one to give up so quickly, but curiosity got the best of her, "I give up; what's the answer?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm

I Write, "Your mind." I smile, i would laugh but, whatever.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:54 pm

She cocked her head. Why couldn't a mind mean something to someone else? I clever person's mind could save lives. Curiously, she asked, "Why does one person's mind mean nothing to others?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 pm

I write down, "That person wons his mind, no one else can."
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 pm

She nodded, still a bit confused, "I guess I see what you mean," adding another slice of bread to her plate, she smiled, "Want some water to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:00 pm

I Nod, eating some more of the bread.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Fern nodded, and walked over to the counter. She had a bucket of water, still cool from the winter coldness, sitting there. After pouring water into 2, old plastic cups, she brought them to the table, "How were you able to get food if you were on your own?" Fern would make an attempt preserve some fruits and wheat through the winter, but the fruits were pretty hard to preserve...
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm

I Show her the words, "I Stole" again. Then take a few drinks of water.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:11 pm

He stole? That wasn't good, but he had no choice. That was his best option, instead of starving. Smiling, she said, "Don't try stealing from me! If your hungry you can just tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food for Captain Kidd!   Food for Captain Kidd! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food for Captain Kidd!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next