The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I told you I was trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I told you I was trouble Left_bar_bleue150/150I told you I was trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I told you I was trouble Empty
PostSubject: I told you I was trouble   I told you I was trouble Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:12 pm

I told you I was trouble Tumblr_mbvijxjST11qicr06o9_r1_250
I told you I was trouble Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

Lori moved from the garden where her and Nicanor were at before. She walked and walked, Robin still nestled in her backpack and Nicanor by her side. They reached what appeared to be an apple tree and it seemed to be a good a place as any to sit down for just a moment. She sat underneath the leaves, leaning her back against the trunk of the tree. She closed her eyes for a moment, just enjoying the peace and quiet that came with finally being able to sit down. She had tried to remember the last time she sat in the arena but she couldn't. They had been moving ever since the gong rang and she had no plans on stopping now. "Lets rest for a moment here, maybe heal up if we need to." She pulled out the kit she took off of Pyrite and handed it towards Nicanor if he wanted to use it. "How is your arm? We should bandage it up." She asked as she looked over at him, concern in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I told you I was trouble Left_bar_bleue150/150I told you I was trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: I told you I was trouble   I told you I was trouble Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Nicanor followed right beside Lori for the long walk, uneventful walk. He looked at her and smiled when they saw what appeared to be an apple tree in front of them. As Lori sat down by the base of the tree, Nic followed suit, grabbing a spot right next to her. As she closed her eyes Nic's mind began to wonder, thinking about the events that occurred that brought him right here with Lori. Being reaped, getting trained, the bloodbath, the parasite, now killing another human being. He tried to bring up the emotion he had about it back when it happened, but he couldn't. Almost like his body was dulling down what they had done and accepted it. Nic shook his head at what he was thinking, putting his thoughts more to shock then to him thinking it was okay. He looked back at Lori once more noticing that she had the Medicine Kit in her hand, another thing they got from the killed boy. She asked how his arm was and to be honest, he had not really even noticed it till she brought it up. He looked at it, the slash had gone a decent way into the arm, but it seemed to have stopped bleeding. That is when he noticed Lori's torso. She had been hit there and Nic had not even noticed and he felt terrible, "Lori, you need it more then i do right now. If there is anything left over after helping you then we can do something with my arm. But for now, we need to fix you up", he said while half looking at the wound and half looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I told you I was trouble   I told you I was trouble Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:53 pm

A spear falls out of the sky, narrowly avoiding Nicanor's head. It appears to be a hasty sponsor gift.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I told you I was trouble   I told you I was trouble Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 pm

I told you I was trouble Tumblr_mczvr6UOMq1qmxcc6o6_r1_250

Lori looked at Nicanor for a moment, the kit still in her hand. "I'm fine, you first." She kept it there for a moment looking at him but then moved the hand she held the medical kit in back towards her after Nic spoke. She knew he wasn't going to even think about bandaging up his arm until she did so she took a roll of gauze and after taking off the sweater she had on she exposed the wound a bit and poured some of the water she had on it. She wrapped the gauze around until it seemed like it would be a tight enough fit and put all the stuff back into the kit where she got it. She then placed her sweater back on her and placed herself back against the tree. Lori handed the kit over to Nicanor now, her eyebrow raised. "There, now will you please clean that up. I can't lose you to infection now that we are more than halfway through this thing." Lori wasn't hungry but she was feeling a little thirsty so she took a small sip to try and conserve the water she had. If necessary they could always make another trip to the waterfall to get more, but for now they were fine where they were. Lori took out the blanket and wrapped it around her since it was getting dark and they would need to sleep soon. She left some room for Nicanor to go under when he was done doing what he was doing.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
I told you I was trouble Heal3_zps30582004

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: I told you I was trouble   I told you I was trouble Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:44 am

Nicanor just starred at her when she said she was fine. He did not intend on trying to bandage himself up until he knew that Lori was alright. He watched as she slowly wrapped the gauze around her torso, covering the wound that she had acquired in the fight against the tributes from district 6. "Don't worry, you won't lose me", he said with a little grin on his face. He thought about how ironic it would be if he died from infection when he dedicated his entire life to medicine and helping people that were sick. He grabbed the gauze from Lori and slowly wrapped it around his arm, making sure that there was enough pressure from the gauze to properly stop any further bleeding from the wound. He placed the supplies he used back into the medical kit. He saw Lori under the blanket, leaving a little room for him, so he got under the blanket with her, giving a smile as he did.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
I told you I was trouble Heal1_zps80dc98f0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I told you I was trouble   I told you I was trouble Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:33 am

Robin wiggles away and stands guard, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I told you I was trouble   I told you I was trouble Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 pm

I told you I was trouble Tumblr_ma2m6jr8QM1rfi4oso1_500

The sun rays came down on her face through the leaves of the apple tree. Her eyes slowly opened as she lifted her head from Nicanor's shoulder that she had used as a pillow. A dull pain began to hit in her torso area as her wound hurt slightly. She pulled out the kit and took a few of the pain pills out and forced herself to swallow them. She took another small sip from her water bottle and she could feel the pills slide down her throat and into her stomach. She looked over at Nicanor who was still sleeping. She brushed away a few strands of hair that were hanging loosely over his forehead and pushed them out of his face. She smiled at him and leaned in planting a kiss on his forehead. "Nic, its time to go. I thought I heard something." That was when she noticed the hastily put together sponsor gift that was sitting next to him. She smiled and shook him awake. "Nic, you got something. Wake up." She got up, letting him wake up fully as she stretched herself out and grabbed her supplies. She moved towards the loud crash that she thought she had heard earlier on. She was going to go towards the glass hill.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I told you I was trouble   I told you I was trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I told you I was trouble
Page 1 of 1