The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing supplies to my house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Bringing supplies to my house Left_bar_bleue150/150Bringing supplies to my house Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Bringing supplies to my house Empty
PostSubject: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:26 pm

When we were at the entrence to my house, I took the box from his hands.
"Uh...thanks..."
I was about to say something but forgot....oh yeah!
"U. kind of a dumb question but why did you decide to help me?" I ask him before entering my house.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Bringing supplies to my house Left_bar_bleue150/150Bringing supplies to my house Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Bringing supplies to my house Download.php?text=Griffin%20Sawyers&name=balker

Bringing supplies to my house Tumblr_mb7bjxY1sU1r59b0d

I watch as Domino takes the box from my hands. "No problem. Anything else?" I survey the area outside her house. It looks pretty much identical to mine, except that our firewood pile is next to the door. Then Domino asks me why I helped her. "Well, I like helping people who seem to need it. I'm sure you would have handled just fine on your own, but for me 'just fine' doesn't cut it. So I decided to give you a little hand, and you know now I have a new friend." I say to her with a smile. "So can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

"Oh. Okay. And yeah, you can come in."
I put the box down, open the door, kick the box in and hold the door for Griffen to come in.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Bringing supplies to my house Tumblr_mcw157YhLb1rzofed

"Thanks." I smile and say as she holds the door and I walk into her house. I survey the inside, and although our houses may look the same on the outside, the inside doesn't look alike at all. Inside my house we have rugs hung all over that my mom makes and paintings she does with different shades of clay. In this house, everything in it was just the essential needs for life, and no more and no less. It was almost depressing. "Nice house." I say as I keep looking around. "Although, do you ever want to do something to make it look really nice?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 pm

"Depends, what do you have in mind?" I ask him.
Good, so Im getting to know him a bit so its not that akward to talk to him.
As usual, I looked around spacing out a bit, waiting for him to answer.
I noticed the coal pale was almost empty.
"So that's what I forgot to get...coal..." I say more to my self.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Bringing supplies to my house Boy-francisco-lachowski-fransisco-lachowski-model-Favim.com-238014

"Well I mean, no offense, but this house is kinda depressing. My mom spends her day making paintings and rugs, I could get some for you to make the place a little more snazzy, that way you'll smile when you walk in here." I say with a shrug. Then Domino mentions she forgot to get some coal. "Well, we could always pick some coal in the Upper District. And we can pick up some stuff from my house on the way back. On the way home. I live only a few houses from here, but that way we wouldn't have much to carry." I flash Domino a smile as I hold the door for her and walk out afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:17 pm

I was about to say something like You live in the seam, you have the same house you dummy But, then he backs it up.
I smile.
"Thanks. Kind of thought that it was against the law or something. So, I figure, leave it alone and don't worry about it." I say as I walk out with him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Bringing supplies to my house Tumblr_m6rtz2nK7T1rsiczc

I smile sincerely. "They would have killed my mom by now it was illegal, she's been doing it for years. Plus, some peacekeepers have been in my house before. They would have at least whipped us." I say with a shrug. "Anyway." We walk silently to the Upper District. Then we happen to pass Maria's hold house. I try not to look at it, but I can't  take my eyes off of it. I feel my body stop walking. Then I snap back to reality and look at Domino. "Oh uh.... Sorry." I keep walking. "That house was home to someone really important to me, but then she died in the games."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm

"Oh...I'm sorry." I tell him.
"Uh....what were we here for again?"
I kind of forgot right now. Must have not been that important right? No, obviously it was important or else we wouldn't be here right? Right.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Bringing supplies to my house Francisco-lachowski-Favim.com-374068

I sigh looking at the house, although it does bring back some happy memories. "She made it pretty far, but then somehow she died. I don't really remember how, they never showed it." I say while still staring at the house. Then Domino asks me what we were here for. This makes my gloom fade and have it replaced with a smile. I turn around. "The coal, remember? We're heading to the Upper District then stopping by my house." I say with a laugh. "It's alright, we all have our short-term memory moments." I continue walking.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:08 pm

"Soooo kay"
I smile.
"Well. were here"
(Uh...should we coninue in this post or go to the uper district form?)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:51 pm

(upper district I guess xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing supplies to my house   Bringing supplies to my house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing supplies to my house
Page 1 of 1