The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is To Pip from Jade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This is To Pip from Jade Left_bar_bleue150/150This is To Pip from Jade Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

This is To Pip from Jade Empty
PostSubject: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:16 pm

"Can you umh...."
Come on! On with it girl!
But Jake smilled a bit cus she was afraid of him.
"Teach me?"
"Ya, take the knife in your hand, flick it forward and hope you don't hit anyone." He said half sarcastic.
Jake crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Why is he even helping this girl?
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This is To Pip from Jade Left_bar_bleue135/150This is To Pip from Jade Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Stella Archer
This is To Pip from Jade Tumblr_mb6mzutf1G1qkdght
This is To Pip from Jade Stella10
--------------------

Stella nodded, and picked up a knife. Before throwing it, or even attempting to, Stella rolled her wrist a few times, and then took a step back. She looked at the target, and then looked around, making sure that no one was around to get hit. She eyes the target, and throws the knife. It hits the target, but doesn't stick, and clatters to the floor.
"Let me try again." Stella quickly says, not letting the boy have a chance to laugh or yell at her because of her own failure. Stella throws the knife again, and this time, it hits the board. Not close to the center, but it's a start.
"That's all I got... sorry..." She says, quickly looking to the ground.

--------------------

((You know, you didn't have to make a whole new topic, right?))
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This is To Pip from Jade Left_bar_bleue150/150This is To Pip from Jade Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Ooc-So sorry, didnt mean to post a new topic. But, Ill roll with it.
Ic- Jake sighed and decided it would be best to help her. Why not?
"Okay Listen. If you want to be a tribute and survive the games, you need more confadence. Here, take this knife and try again. It takes practice."
He hezitated for a seccond
"Im Jake. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This is To Pip from Jade Left_bar_bleue135/150This is To Pip from Jade Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:00 am

Stella Archer
--------------------

Stella nods. "Alright..." Stella says, taking the knife from his hands, his being Jake. "Oh, I'm uh, Stella..." Stella says, taking a step back and throwing the knife again. It hits the board, but still not close to the center of the board.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:46 am

"Nice meeting you Stella."
He turned his head to the target.
"See? That was pretty good. Now. Just watch me"
Jake picked up a knife and through it porposly not hitting the target.
"See? Even I'm not that perfect."
Why are you being nice to her? Heed your growing soft.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Stella Archer
--------------------

Stella rolled her eyes to Jake. It was obvious that he had purposely missed. But it made Stella happy that he would miss on purpose to show her that even experts made mistakes. "Yea, okay. Whatever." Stella says. She throws another knife, but it still clatters to the ground. Stella sighs and looks up to Jake. "Got any tips?"

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:47 pm

"Not much to knife throwing kid. But, one tip, throw harder. Make sure it spins. Like an arrow. Like this."
Jake picks another knife from the rack and throws it. It looks like it launches like an arrow spinning and hitting the bulls eye.
"Try throwing forward instead of flicking your wrist, try throwing with your whole hand and arm."
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Stella Archer
This is To Pip from Jade Tumblr_m5opgyjSMr1r5tdn1
--------------------

Stella nodded, and did as Jake said. This time, instead of just flicking her wrist before throwing, Stella moves her whole arm forward and backward a few times before releasing the knife into the air. It twirls for a moment before hitting the board. It's not in the center, but pretty darn close.
"Oh wow." Stella smiles, looking up to Jake. "Thanks, Jake! This will be useful if I ever get into the Hunger Games." Stella smiles. For some reason, she feels the need to hug Jake, but pushes the thought aside, and stands there in the training gym awkwardly.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:46 pm

"Yeah. Thanks."
Jake just stood there awkwardly looking at her.
"Maybe we should move on to other things. Like identifying plants. Making fire."
He was talking more to him self but, still.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Stella Archer
This is To Pip from Jade Tumblr_makh31qlT41ror6v2
--------------------

Stella nodded. She wanted to branch out, and staying at one of the stations wouldn't help her win the games. No, the only way Stella would win was studying up early, and getting a head-start of the other players.
"Sure. I know some about plants, but it's always good to brush up on plants." Stella says, walking over to where the plants and a few books were at.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:57 pm

"Yup" Jake smiles a bit
"Hey if you feel like leaveing and seeing me again, Im always here" I tell her
"Seriously, I am always here"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Stella Archer
This is To Pip from Jade Tumblr_makh31qlT41ror6v2
--------------------

Stella thought for a moment. "You mean you're here 24/7? Doesn't it ever close?" Stella asks. This was the first time she had actually been inside of the training center, and wasn't sure if, or when it closed. But Stella knew that if he was spending all of his time here, then he was probably lonely. Stella could relate.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Jake rolled his eyes.
"Well, they kick me out of course cus even the trainers have to get some sleep. If I'm not in the training center, I'm usually sleeping somewhere in the district."
Jake didn't wanna go home and see his abusive father. But, would he tell this girl that? No.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Stella Archer
This is To Pip from Jade Tumblr_m5opxfsBJN1r5tdn1_large
--------------------

Stella gave a slight chuckle, and smiled for the first time in a while. When Jake said that he slept somewhere in the district, and not in the home. She shivered at the thought of sleeping somewhere within district four, and her small cove came to mind.
"I would offer for you to sleep at my house. But- but I don't think my mother would appreciate me uhm, bringing home a ah, a stranger..." Stella said, wanting to get off the topic of her home life. Her mother was... not quite a topic that she wanted to talk of. Stella fingered the little dolphin necklace on her neck.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 pm

"Aw, thanks but, it's okay. I can deal with it. Hey, wanna go to the beach or something?"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 am

Stella Archer
This is To Pip from Jade Tumblr_m5opxfsBJN1r5tdn1_large
--------------------

Stella looked at Jake for a moment. What was he talking about, the beach? Stella was in here to train, not walk on the beach. But she realized Jake was right, what she wanted right now was a break. Stella wanted to go to the beach with Jake. She might even show him her little cove, he seemed trustworthy enough.
Stella quickly glanced at the clock. It wasn't quite yet noon, and her mother claimed she would be back home at five. So Stella needed to be home before that.

"Sure, but I need to be home my four. " Stella says, making sure that she will have enough time to tidy up before her mother arrives.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:17 pm

"Fine by me." I tell her.
Jake starts to walk out of the training center and checking back to see if she's following him.

OOC-I'm going to make another post at the beach of Jake waiting for her. K?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is To Pip from Jade   This is To Pip from Jade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is To Pip from Jade
Page 1 of 1