The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Pip From Jade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
For Pip From Jade Left_bar_bleue150/150For Pip From Jade Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Jake waited at the beach for Stella to show up. If she even would show up. In the mean time, he looked around him an saw a crab on the sand moving sideways.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
For Pip From Jade Left_bar_bleue135/150For Pip From Jade Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Stella Archer
For Pip From Jade Tumblr_mb6ml3nCuh1qkdght
For Pip From Jade Stella10
--------------------

Stella walked her way to the beach. She had meant to follow Jake there, but accidently walked her way to her cove instead. Stella quickly back-tracked, and made her way to District Four's simple beach instead. She saw Jake watching as a little crab walked across the beach. Before walking onto the warm sand, Stella slipped her sneakers and socks off and walked onto the white sand bare footed.
"Hi there, Jake." Stella smiles, walking up to him. She watches the crab for a moment with her crystal blue eyes before looking back up to Jake. "Why'd you want to come to the beach?" Stella questioned.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
For Pip From Jade Left_bar_bleue150/150For Pip From Jade Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:14 pm

"I da know, the sky, the water, fact that your cute" Jake said bluntly as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jeans.
He didn't mean that in a flirtatious voice. Just more of a blunt statement.
He took his shoes and socks off and felt his feet in the cold sand.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
For Pip From Jade Left_bar_bleue135/150For Pip From Jade Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Stella Archer
For Pip From Jade Tumblr_mb6ml3nCuh1qkdght
--------------------

Stella's face turned bright red, and she looked away from Jake. "Ah, uh, uhm, I guess.. thanks..." Stella studers. She glances back up to Jake, who appears to be completly calm with what he had just said. While Stella on the other hand has never really been given any such compliments, and isn't quite sure how to reply.
"Ah, you too...?" Stella quietly replies, though she's not sure Jake heard her over the roar of the waves and her quiet, confused voice.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Jake just smiled, a kind smile.
"Don't need to thank me."
He picks up a sea shell and hands it to her.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Stella Archer
For Pip From Jade Tumblr_makgsbqxe91ror6v2
--------------------

Stella shrugged her shoulders, still avoiding eye contact with Jake. She goes to where the salty ocean water hits the beach, and sits down on the sand. The cold water rushes up onto her feet, and she leans her head back, finally looking at Jake, who was holding out a sea shell.
"Oh, no thank you." Stella says, not wanting to accept another gift from him. "I really don't need a sea shell... no offense or anything..." Stella quietly whispers, not wanting Jake to feel hurt for her not accepting the gift.
Why is he being so nice? Stella pondered. Is he just being honest, or does he want something from me?

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:10 pm

I just chuckle and sit down next to her
"I dont want anything from you. You...just look like you need a friend." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Stella Archer
For Pip From Jade Tumblr_md4l4y4rmH1rkx39lo3_250
--------------------

Stella looked back to the ocean. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to be 'friends' with Jake. After all, it seemed that he wanted to be more than friends. While Stella on the other hand needed friends, and maybe allies as well.
"Just friends?" She asked him, wanting to make sure. The ally question was bugging her as well. "And what about allies, if we're drawn for the games?" Stella asked. She wanted to win, needed to prove herself.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:52 pm

"Ya. to all the above." He says :But, you need a bit more training" He say poking her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Stella Archer
--------------------

Stella smiled, becoming a bit more reassured about her chances in the arena. She was going to go back to the training gym the next day. That is if she didn't have much to do at home. Stella smiled at the thought of actually coming out on top. And then, Jake had to poke her.
"Ow!" Stella complained, rubbing her stomach. There was still a bruse there from last week. "Don't... don't do that...

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:45 pm

"Oh. Uh. Sorry about that"
Wonder what happened? He didn't even poke her that hard.
He takes a stick and writes random letters in the wet sand. Huh,
"Must have had high tide recently." He says out loud to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Stella Archer
--------------------

Stella looked away from Jake. She didn't want to talk about the bruise on her stomach. It was none of his business what went on at home.
"They'll be more seashells soon, then." Stella added apathetically.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

He smiles
"Ya. There will be."
He starts thinking a bit.
"Dod you hear that District 12 perspn won the games?"
Not much to talk about anymore so, it came up
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Stella Archer
For Pip From Jade Tumblr_m8jzcpn0HX1ryjszfo2_400
--------------------

Stella gazes out onto the ocean for a bit, focusing on the sound of the waves hitting the beach and the birds cawing in the sky. She didn't want to feel rude and get up and leave. But she wasn't quite sure what else to say. Besides, she didn't need to be home for another hour or so. Jake suddenly spoke up, talking about the newest Victor.
"That's good for them, I suppose." Stella sighs, thinking what it would be like to win the Hunger Games. Fame, glory, and money. Everything she's ever asked for. "Think how good it would feel to win the Hunger Games." Stella adds, wondering if Jake felt the same way she did.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:30 pm

"Yeah...Yeah I know... And mybe my mom would still be alive and my dad would be proud of me and stop beating me on almost daily basis." he says bluntly. "But, hey, no biggie. Im thinking of volunteering next year." he adds.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Stella Archer
--------------------

Stella had always thought about volunteering, but never really had the guts too. She'd always been scared what her mother would think... even though her mother couldn't do much about it. But Stella hadn't been sure about her winning before. And if she trained enough in the center with Jake, then she might actually win this year.
"I'd hate it if we were both in the games in the same year. I... I don't think I could kill you. You've been to nice to me." Stella said, though there was another reason Stella didn't think she could kill Jake. From what she understood, they had similar parents, except the roles were reversed.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:57 pm

"Well, how about we both volunteer next year, be allies and if we are the only two left, I'll let you win because frankly, I got nothing to live for." Jake says rubbing the back of his neck
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Stella Archer
--------------------

"Wh-what?" Stella stutters. "No, no I couldn't let you do that. You shouldn't die just to make me happy." Stella shakes her head, and begins trying to imagine trying to live with that kind of guilt. Knowing that she could have prevented someone who helped her's death... she just couldn't do it. "No, I couldn't do that. I couldn't live with that kind of guilt..." Stella said. As much as she'd like for Jake to be her ally, she could never kill him, or let him kill himself so she could live.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Jake looked taken Back for a seccond
"Well, okay then. We would still be allies and..." He started trailing off a bit
"Hey, if you don't have anything else to say..." Jake blushed a bit. Ya, she was pretty. your point?
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Stella Archer
--------------------

Stella felt kind of bad for snapping at Jake, but it was true. She couldn't kill him, and that got her to thinking: what if she got in the arena, and couldn't kill anyone? But Stella shook her head. She knew that she probably would. If push came to shove, that is.
"Are... are you leaving?" Stella asked. She wouldn't care if Jake left, just wanted to be sure if he was or not. She looked towards the sun, which had begun setting. She was going to need to be home soon, anyway.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:54 pm

"Ya. I guess" Jake looked at thw setting sun. He needed to find a place to sleep anyways.
"I need to find a place to sleep anyways" He tells her.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Stella Archer
--------------------

Stella stood up, and brushed the sand off of her pants. She shakes the sand out of her socks, and then puts them, and her shoes back on. The waves hit the beach, and Stella has to take a few steps back to avoid her shoes getting wet.
"It was nice meeting you, Jake." Stella smiles. "I hope to see you around some more before the thirty-first annual Hunger Games." [color=white]She says, not quite sure what to make of Jake. She begins to walk off the beach, and towards her home.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:38 pm

ooc- Thisbis actually the first roleplay thing I actually comepleted on here Lol XD
Before Jake cpuld say anything else, she was already leaving. Oh well, hopefully, hell see her soon. With that, he walked off and tried to find abwarm place to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:40 pm

((Lol, I don't normally finish topic's either. But I actually have finished a couple.))
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:51 pm

((Ya, if you want, ypu can have stella wake Jake up. I posted him going to sleep in the upper district.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Pip From Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Pip From Jade   For Pip From Jade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Pip From Jade
Page 1 of 1