The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Everyday Is Sunny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Not Everyday Is Sunny Left_bar_bleue150/150Not Everyday Is Sunny Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

Not Everyday Is Sunny Empty
PostSubject: Not Everyday Is Sunny   Not Everyday Is Sunny Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Not Everyday Is Sunny C994bc5b001c6d8d4f70bdcd

Abigail ran through town tears streaming down her face. Why did kids have to be so mean? What did she ever do to them? The all hated her because her family had money and she didn’t have worry about starving. She didn’t choose this life; it was what was given to her. There was nothing wrong with that.

Of course she didn’t go home, she didn’t want her parents or older sister involved. This was her problem and she was going to fix it. She had gone from being upset to be angry. She could feel her blood boiling; she was going to show them just because her family had money meant she was weak.

She stormed back to where the group of kids were clearly letting her temper take control. “Let me tell you something! You all think that I have it good and you have it bad, well if you stopped telling yourself it was bad then maybe you wouldn’t be so self-conscious! No one here has it good, we’re in freaking District 12, grow up and stop being so self-centred!” she yelled. One of the girls made the mistake of continuing the fight and shoved Abigail. So Abigail punched the girl in the jaw. A total fight broke out everyone was fighting with each other even that ones who said they were friends. All of a sudden everyone took off but not before shoving Abigail to the ground hard she barely had time to protect herself before someone tried to kick her in the face. She was sure that had broken at least one or two bones in her hand. She was pretty sure her ankle was sprained too. But why had everyone ran? She couldn’t see straight anymore from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Not Everyday Is Sunny Left_bar_bleue150/150Not Everyday Is Sunny Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Not Everyday Is Sunny   Not Everyday Is Sunny Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Domino was walking through town and noticed a girl who was badly injured. Oh my gosh! She walked up to her.
"Do you need any help?" She asks her. "What happened?"
Obviously Domino couldn't ask if something was wrong because it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Not Everyday Is Sunny   Not Everyday Is Sunny Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Abigail still couldn’t see straight but she was at least to sit up. She was confused but still somewhat alert. She was in pain but she knew she couldn’t just lay there in the street. She couldn’t stay there or else something really bad could happen.

“I’m on the ground; it’s quite obvious I need help. Just a little disagreement,” she said still unable to tell if it was a boy or girl talking to her. She guessed it was a girl since most guys wouldn’t approach her. She never knew why but she didn’t care about it so she never tried to find out why.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Not Everyday Is Sunny   Not Everyday Is Sunny Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Domino sighs
"C'mon. Im going to try and hlep you up. Looks like you just got a sprain. I can take you to my house to help you."
She stretches out a hand wondering if the girl would take it.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Not Everyday Is Sunny   Not Everyday Is Sunny Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Abigail took the hand, what could go wrong? She wasn’t defenceless, hadn’t she proved that by taking up her secret hobby. So it wasn’t really a secret, people saw her doing it all the time and what did she care. She once had a peacekeeper ask her about where she gets her knives; she told him they were butcher knives. He must have been stupid or maybe he wanted someone from District 12 to survive a Hunger Games. The knives she throws are hunting knives and she always carries a pocketknife. As her older sister, River, puts it girls like them can’t walk around without having some protection. Abigail would only use it if she was really scared for her life.

“That’s fine with me,” she said.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Not Everyday Is Sunny   Not Everyday Is Sunny Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:07 pm

"Okay."
Domino helps the girl up and puts an arm around her shoulder to support her.
"My name's Domino by the way" She tells her.
((Oc- Think we can make a new topic of the characters ariving at her house?))
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Not Everyday Is Sunny   Not Everyday Is Sunny Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Abigail accepted the help, not like she had much other choice. Long as her parents don’t find out all is good. If they ask she sprained her ankle tripping on a rock in the meadow. A little white lie won’t hurt anyone.

“That’s an unusual name. My name is Abigail but call me Abby,” she said in a cheerful tone ignoring the pain in her ankle.

((If you want))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Everyday Is Sunny   Not Everyday Is Sunny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Everyday Is Sunny
Page 1 of 1