The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enjoying the sunny day indoors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Enjoying the sunny day indoors Left_bar_bleue1/1Enjoying the sunny day indoors Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Enjoying the sunny day indoors Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the sunny day indoors   Enjoying the sunny day indoors Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:02 pm

Enjoying the sunny day indoors Tumblr_lr1525kATW1r04j11
It was a pleasant day in the middle of the Games season, warm enough for everyone to flock to the treat shop.  Among them was Emilee, baring a very country looking outfit.  Support for the male from District 10, Derald.  trotting along behind her was a cat with a red bandana around his neck and a mini straw hat.  He was died black for 12.  And her current favorite color, of course.  She just couldn't decide which tribute she favored!
Anyway, it was a very crowded place, people pushing around and cutting in line while trying to cool off.  Emilee soon got very irritated, and almost lost her cat in the crowd.  But the line moved fast.  She ordered a small sherbet, and got  it within the next second.  Fast service, but people were still rude.  Thankfully, most people were taking their treats to go, so there was a full table she could have all to herself.  Taking a seat, she glanced around at the many screens.  There was one with a live stream from each group of tributes, and a highlights screen, recapping things earlier in the Games that were entertaining.  She smiled as she spotted the one with her favorite tributes, mid-battle against there former ally.  "See that, Marshall?"  she said to her cat, who had hopped up onto the table, "One of those two'll win it."  the cat's only response was a light purr.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Enjoying the sunny day indoors Left_bar_bleue150/150Enjoying the sunny day indoors Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunny day indoors   Enjoying the sunny day indoors Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Enjoying the sunny day indoors ErDhC
Enjoying the sunny day indoors Tumblr_ma4z8t5q4i1rd65jlo1_500

Reese shuffled into the froyo shop on that hot day. He wasn't up for styling this year and it made him a little sad. He had this really cool idea too, looking at the buff guy and the beautiful girl for 10. Guess that'll hafta be saved for next time. He turned behind as he just pushed past the glass door, whistling for his distracted puppy crouching by the fountain, tempting to jump in to cool off. But Halyosy reacted to his owner and barked, running into the shop beside his owner. Reese joined to queue and bent down to give his little husky a good rub on the belly, entertaining themselves until it was his turn. He almost forgot to step forward until the man behind his let out a purposeful cough. Reese knew exactly what he was getting though, his get-over-it froyo, which is basically chocolate mint with strawberries on top. Nothing like a good froyo to get over a slump of not being stylist this year. He thought for a moment as he walked towards the seat, wondering what he did wrong last year. Was it the tie? It could've been the tie. Oh noes, what if it was the tie?

Reese's foot kicked onto a chair almost making him stumble onto the floor if he hadn't caught the window sill in front of him. He quickly got up to apologise, "Darling, I'm terrib-" But he stopped himself as he heard her talk to her pet, pointing to the screen where a couple of the tributes were fighting. he didn't really follow so he didn't know much of what's going on. Only once in a while switching on the TV to check out what his d10s were up to. Their fashion of underwears make him cringe though. He smiled with a unique charm as he asked, looking up to the screen as well, "Which one of which two would win, you say?" He turned back down to the lady, glancing towards the empty seat across her. "Mind if I take a seat with you, ma'am?" he bowed a little, one arm over his stomach as he did so. The little husky just barked in excitement to the new people, panting as he tried to get out of the heat.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Enjoying the sunny day indoors Left_bar_bleue1/1Enjoying the sunny day indoors Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunny day indoors   Enjoying the sunny day indoors Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Enjoying the sunny day indoors Tumblr_inline_mfoa1o9aqo1rxb8do
Emilee hadn't exactly noticed the bump of the chair, as she had started to scratch Marshall's chin as he purred. But when she realized someone was addressing her, she turned her attention to them. A smile came to her face as he made a bow. "Of course, of course! Treats are always better with company!" she said, folding her hands as she waited for him to take the seat. The Highlights board was showing the battle as well, but it was also showing earlier moments. The bloodbath was on, showing the 12 male tribute, Alexavier, slicing through two different tributes, then it flicked back to the current battle. "Now, I'd say those two, the males from Twelve and Ten, are the best bet. And they're better than anything we've seen from those districts in a long time!" she said, the excitement evident as she sped up towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Enjoying the sunny day indoors Left_bar_bleue150/150Enjoying the sunny day indoors Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunny day indoors   Enjoying the sunny day indoors Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Enjoying the sunny day indoors Tumblr_inline_mpux0uTyzI1qz4rgp

Reese chuckled, "That they do. Thank you." He pulled out the chair and took a seat, Halyosy jumping onto his lap as it laid there cuddling to sleep. Reese turned around his chair to face the screen watching as she pointed to the two boys. He sat a little bit straight as she pointed out the one from ten, excited but now even more disappointed he couldn't style. "Well what do you know, they're actually not bad. Other than their sense of fashion. That pink looks horrendous. And all Ten's got is swim pants I mean-" Reese stopped himself there, not going into further details as he turned back to the lady. "My apologies, I get carried away when I watch the tributes." It was partially true but maybe not for the conventional reasons. He pulled an arm out across the table for a handshake as he introduced himself, "My we don't even know each other's names. Reese Chords, Stylist for the Games. Well not these games.. But it's a pleasure." Reese fumbled with his words a little, not really knowing how to introduce himself as a stylist without actually being a stylist.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunny day indoors   Enjoying the sunny day indoors Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:00 am

Emilee didn't seem to be phased by the ramblings; in fact, she gave a laugh in agreement. "No, no, you're fine," she said, but he was already moving on. She returned the handshake and listened as he introduced himself. "A stylist, huh? I'm certain you did a wonderful job," She gave a smile. "I'm called Emilee, but I don't have such a high title."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunny day indoors   Enjoying the sunny day indoors Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Enjoying the sunny day indoors Tumblr_mpa35uukUi1rbfqvoo9_250

Reese laughed, shaking his head in dismay at her 'compliment'. "Tell that to the authorities. I haven't gotten another chance for 2 Games. 2 Games! It feels like forever!" He pouted and sighed, stuffing a spoonful of froyo into his mouth. He brightened up again as she introduced herself. "Well pleasure to meet you Emilee! And don't be so humble, stylists aren't exactly very recognised either. So technically, we're on the same page," he winked while Halyosy whined, as if disagreeing with his words. The puppy couldn't sleep with all the chatter and noise and yawned, settling his chin on the table as he greeted the lady with sleepy eyes. He heard a whole bunch of people shouting and cheering and jeering at the TV and he glanced back to see the intense fight going on. The two Emilee pointed out were still standing. "I think you may actually be spot on there," Reese whistled as he looked back, slowly but surely enjoying his comfort food. "How were you so sure though?" He rambled, staring up into space as he though about it. Maybe she's a tribute whisperer. They should have a rank like that in the Games to see who's the potential worthy ones and all. It would be funny to see even the Gamemakers turning to her for advice and Reese choked out a laugh, a hand waving away the laugh.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunny day indoors   Enjoying the sunny day indoors Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:04 am

"Well then, you must be an under-appreciated talent!" she said with a smile. She popped a bit of the sherbet in her mouth as he ate some froyo. Maybe she should've gotten froyo instead; it did taste better, what had she been thinking? Emilee shook her head at herself, silly thoughts these were. Especially with a Games going on. When the cheering started, she glanced up again, seeing her two favorites still standing. Some people stormed out of the shop, their bets on the Four wasted. She chuckled to herself until she realized Reese was speaking to her. "Huh? Oh, oh it's nothing special really. I just um... well I watch all the tributes closely, and those two... they work well together." She leaned back now, giving Marshall some room to glare at the dog from across the table. That wasn't all of it, but it was enough of the story to satisfy.

ooc:(sorry no gif, may add one later)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunny day indoors   Enjoying the sunny day indoors Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 am

Enjoying the sunny day indoors Tumblr_m434p2MTqc1rsin77o2_500

Reese stared intently at the two of them on the screen, not exactly sensing the chemistry or what not. He shrugged, "Well I doubt that I would've spotted that so that's your own little undermining talent!" They crowd at the froyo shop stopped all their mini conversations and focused everything on the Games. Someone on the other side shushing Reese as the final fight began. Frisk tilted its head to the cat, sticking his tongue out at he let out a hushed bark to the new friend that glared at him. The crowd all shouted at the screen, rooting for whichever side they wanted. Reese chuckled as he looked back to Emilee helplessly as their conversation sadly had to be put on hold. He turned to the screen to join in on the intense fight, noticing the 10. He styled for 10 twice and he can say that he really grew attach to that district, remembering how Aaron looked so awkward but still dashing in his first design. Soon, people grew silent, trying to listen closely as they both started to talk to each other. Laughing when appropriate as if they made a really funny joke, even if it wasn't that funny. And just like that, it was almost over. No one dared breath when the boy fell, and the another knelt by his side holding that knife up. A couple of people wailed over the lost as well as their money on bets and others started to cheer and hug random strangers. Reese couldn't help but return the hug from an old man who look like he just won the lottery, joining in on the celebration. "You should place your bets on the Games, I bet you'll win every time!" The happiness flooded around the area, random people shaking hands, calling for alcohol, and Reese was just glad it's over.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunny day indoors   Enjoying the sunny day indoors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Enjoying the sunny day indoors Tumblr_m5czz2xtYl1rosovg

My, how the time flies! Reese's words were nearly drowned out by the crowd as they rose in another roar. Emilee get to her feet as well, seeing the District Six tributes fall one after the other. More bets were lost. But a smile reached her eyes. She'd bet quite a lot on those being the final two. But she never bet on a winner. As the shop grew quiet, she focused her attention on the two fighting tributes. At least they kept it entertaining, despite the battle taking a lopsided appearance from the start. There it was, that partnership she'd seen from the very beginning. Even as the end came, those two really knew how to impress. And their final words to each other brought tears to a number of eyes.
Enjoying the sunny day indoors Tumblr_mbqtdkfE3F1rxwqxe
Then the excitement came. People were hugging, drinking, crying from the loss of bets, crying from the winning of bets. Emilee grinned, hugging and shaking hands with a few strangers in the hype. It took her quite a while to make her way back to Reese. "Oh, I never bet on a winner! Just the final two. I can't ever favor a victor," she said over the cheers of the crowd. Music started somewhere, and people began to celebrate. The end of the Games, and a new Victor to faun over!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunny day indoors   Enjoying the sunny day indoors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the sunny day indoors
Page 1 of 1