The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking around the uper district

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking around the uper district - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Walking around the uper district - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Walking around the uper district - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around the uper district   Walking around the uper district - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:26 am

((Sorry, I forgot to respond XD How can I respond with out this being awkword?))

I wait until there is a point in the conversation that I can jump in. I guess there's not so, I decide to walk away and see if anyone notices.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking around the uper district - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Walking around the uper district - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Walking around the uper district - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around the uper district   Walking around the uper district - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:41 am

I looked the others leaving and rolled my eyes.
-People become really antisocial during the games! I murmured. I turned around looking the sun rise and realised it was getting late. I took a breath but cried out when a sudden pain hit me in my heart. I almost fell down and I was hardly breathing. I felt as someone had just stubbed me straight to the heart. Everything was colourful and moving around me...
-I-... I looked at the boy but I saw he had three heads. I shook my head and tried to take a deep breath. It was that damn problem again, my curse...my disquasting life. ''I have to go" I told him and standing on my feet again, I hardly reached to my house. I should take my piles right away!
Back to top Go down

Walking around the uper district
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2