The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinner or more? -private-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dinner or more? -private- Left_bar_bleue150/150Dinner or more? -private- Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

Dinner or more? -private- Empty
PostSubject: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 am

"Well that depends on how dinner goes, maybe if you are nice it will be something worthwhile... like a ride home, or I don't know... Desert..." I said to answer Paul. I glanced behind me my skin goldening off of the candle light. My red lips flashed another smile, this time just barely showing my perfect white teeth. My caramel eyes glinted in the wavering light, and my dimples showed as I gave a chuckle. I reached up for Paul's hand, rubbing my hand across his arm at the same time. I subconsciously puffed out my chest, making it grow by about 6 inches, my stomach hardening into the six pack it always was. My skintight jeans always my favorite thing, but tonight they betrayed me and my emotions. Something about this mysterious figure was attractive, if he happened to look, I'd be screwed to high heaven and back.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dinner or more? -private- Left_bar_bleue150/150Dinner or more? -private- Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:21 am

"Well you seem pretty confident, I like that." I replied as his arm brushed against mine. He grabbed my hand, and I returned the gesture. "So what are you looking for, for dinner. I know a great sushi place, or there is a nice steakhouse right next door" I told him as we walked along the street.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:54 pm

I shrugged not really knowing what to do now. "Um what every you want seems good to me.. I haven't had steak in a while, and I don't trust fish... But whichever one sounds... desirable to you is fine." I moved to the corner of the street, helping him down the last set of steps, and regrettably taking my hand back. I didn't want to give this guy the wrong impression within just an hour of meeting him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 pm

"Well if you dont like fish, then the Steakhouse sounds good. Im pretty sure its just around the corner." I replied as we exited the building, and stepped outside onto the street. I held the door open for him, and then let it close behind him.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:02 pm

I smiled and mentioned for him to take the lead, since I ate at home and rarely at that I had no idea where I was going. I moved in to his right, and was wondering what to talk about next... I mean we had a whole meal and hopefully afterwards to go, but I wasn't sure how this worked, Its been awhile since I've had someone to talk to.. Shit, I'll probably make this end up screwing it up, like always. was all I thought as we rounded thee corner and headed down the block.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 pm

I stopped in front of a nearly invisible door way. "This is the place, I hope you're hungry." I said, breaking the momentary silence. I opened the door and walked into the restaurant, with Jessie following behind me.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:45 pm

I gazed inside and looked around, it was a cozy place not to big, but not to small. I moved to the side to let Paul in holding the door. "I'll let you do the smooching, I don't know anyone here... It seems like you come here a lot, I mean I'd never have found the door in the first place..." I mention to the nearly invisible entrance.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:36 pm

"I guess you could say that." I told him, not wanting to go into the details. "I know the guy who runs the place. We have a special table at the other end, by the window over looking the forest." I explained as I led the way across the restaurant.
I sat down at the table, and indicated for Jessie to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:33 pm

I took a seat on the other side of the table, looking around at the people in the restaurant. There were about 15 in total... An elder couple in the front, and the a double date to the left. I spied a hot guy sitting alone in a corner, with one drink and an empty seat. Well... if this fails then there is always that guy I guess, I said glancing back at Paul. I leaned against the window feeling weightlessness as a feather. I smiled and looked at the menu, again not sure what to eat or how to act, "Whats good here? is there something that you recommend? You eat here quite often, and not as alone as you'd like me to believe right? so whats is the normal?" I asked shooting a look across the place towards the rest of the staff.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:14 am

"I've come here on occasion, and more often than not I was with someone. I have had pretty much everything available, and it is all worth trying at least once." I explained to Jessie. I watched his gaze across the room, and when it lingered I followed. I was another guy sitting in the corner by himself. "Who is that guy?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:43 pm

"I'm not sure, Though I have the feeling I've seen him before..." I said looking back towards Paul. And I sighed knowing I probably screwed up again. "About what I said, I'm sorry, I seem to be missing my filter for what I say... So you have to forgive me. What do you do for a living?" I got the chills on my back and glanced around the room, and it was that guy, he was staring at me.

~ off the Record, He is gonna be some thug looking for revenge... Jessie put his friend away for a murder...
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:02 am

"Well, is that a good or bad thing, that youve seen him before I mean?" I asked turning my attention back to Jessie. "Dont worry about saying anything that would offend me, it doesnt happen very often. And I would let you know if it ever did. I work as a free lance artist, I sell my work to museums or privately." I replied. "What about you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:07 pm

"Well I think he was from the work, and not the good side... I mean I work for the Capitol in the Homicide department... and yes we actually have Homicides here, the Capitol just keeps them quiet, but its my job to catch the killers" I said a grim look on my face. I thought back to how catching a killer usually doesn't end the way it is expected to. I sighed and looked over at Paul, "So what type of free lance art do you do? Sculpture or paintings?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:32 am

I nodded as I listened to what Jessie was saying."Yeah, I suppose that would make sense, people just dont really think about it." The waiter came back with a bottle of wine, and poured both Jessie and I a glass. I took a sip, it was very smooth and sweet, one of the better wines that I had tasted. "I do paintings and drawings actually, lots of obstract, but I do a range of other genres as well. I've never tried sculpturing, but I know a few people who do." I replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 pm

"That's cool, what style of painting do you do? Like I mean scenery or portraits or what?" I said just trying to keep the conversation going along. I moved and relaxed a little, not sure what to do now, this is probably the longest date I've had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner or more? -private-   Dinner or more? -private- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner or more? -private-
Page 1 of 1