The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Break for me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rev

The Rev

Male Posts : 47

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Break for me Left_bar_bleue0/0Break for me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Break for me Empty
PostSubject: Break for me   Break for me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:14 pm

First of all, had no idea where to post this but oh well.

I have to take a break from rping in general right now. My life has been turned upside down a lot in the course of a few weeks. My little sister has had leukemia for 3 years now but the last few weeks were horrible. First her kidneys failed, so I donated her one, and later my dad. I was getting better until she headed into relapse yesterday/today. We already have been told she has a slim chance of surviving now but there is always hope. Now if she does die, I would like to spend time with her,so that's why I'm taking a break.

Lots of love
Rev/Rav
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Break for me Left_bar_bleue150/150Break for me Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Break for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break for me   Break for me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Sad to see you go Rev, but nonetheless, I hope things go well and wish you and your family the best of luck Smile

-Gaz
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Break for me Left_bar_bleue150/150Break for me Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Break for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break for me   Break for me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:16 pm

As Gaz said, we are sad to see you go but we all totally understand that you need to take time off. I hope everything goes well with you and your family and if it brings you any peace of mind know that I went through something very similar with my mother and I can say this that there is always hope so never give up because the human body and soul is amazing and so powerful. Rev please know that no matter what happens we are here for you and support you and we hope that one day you may come back and rejoin our fun community when things look better for you.

-Ari <3
Back to top Go down

Break for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break for me   Break for me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:42 pm

That is horrible to hear, and I (we) wish you the sincerest of apologies and hopeful thoughts. We'll miss you on the site, of course, but you're right to leave, because at this point, by her side is probably the best place you could be. I don't pretend to know much about this, but if there's anything we all can do to help or if you just want to talk, just say the word. This is the kind of unfair thing that should never happen, but when it does, we have to hang on to hope for as long as we can without hurting ourselves too irreversibly in the process. We're hoping for you guys too. Good luck and I wish you and your sister the best. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Break for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break for me   Break for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break for me
Page 1 of 1