The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help? i have a question!

Go down 
+2
Ariiyoko
Hannah Bagel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

Female Posts : 20

help? i have a question! Empty
PostSubject: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:46 pm

what is a token? like, in the character template, it says 'token'... what is that? thanksu!
- Hannah Bagel
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
help? i have a question! Left_bar_bleue150/150help? i have a question! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:10 pm

First off, let me welcome you to the site! My name is Ari and I am a mod here and am happy to answer any questions you may have. Ok, so you know how in the first book Katniss has the mockingjay pin that Madge gives her? Well that is the token. The Capitol allows each tribute to bring in something from their district as long as it isn't something that can be used as a weapon. So a necklace or bracelet, hair pin or watch. But obviously can't be a sword or anything. Hope that helps. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM either me or one of the other green names as we are all staff.

- Ari <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:46 pm

HI! Welcome! I think Ari said it all, but I would like to add- it's an optional section. Your tribute does not have to have a token. We put it there to have more continuity with the books, but if the tribute doesn't want a memento of home, they aren't required to have them. They aren't mentioned much other than that. Smile Oh, and I'm Rain/Rainy/Whatever by the way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:12 pm

OOOOHHHHH
i see now c:
thanks a ton you both!

- Hannah Bagel
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
help? i have a question! Left_bar_bleue150/150help? i have a question! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:56 am

Hannah, welcome to Panem. My name is Hawk, and I can be your best friend. Hope you have fun and dont forget to make many awesome charries.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:09 pm

^-^
haha, thanksu!

- Hannah Bagel
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
help? i have a question! Left_bar_bleue135/150help? i have a question! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 pm

I've noticed I haven't said hello yet Smile You may call me Pip, Pippen, Pippers, or any other nickname you can think of. I think your photo's adorable. And while I can't get on the computer(but I can get online through crappy IPod Internet connection) I don't normally.

Hope to roleplay with you in the future! Are any of your characters participating in the Hunger Games? I'm not sure if you've made any yet, but I thought I'd ask.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:50 pm

no characters yet!
but hi! i'm happy to meet you, and can't wait to rp~
you can call me HannahBagel, Hannah, Bacon, Bacon the Lord of Death, or whatever!
and i think your profile pic is hilarious XD

- Hannah Bagel
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:52 pm

HEEEY! Sorri here! I would like to inform you that if you make a character super quick for a district charrie that has an open slot, you too could have a spot in the games and have soooo much fuun!

Very Happy But yea like I said I am Sor, Sorri, Sorrels, Sora, or anything else you want to call me, have anything you want to ask you can ask me and I will help you out the best that I can! PLEASED TO MEET YOU BAGELBOO! (my nickname)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 am

Damn it, now I want a bagel... oh well... yay, you joined at the perfect time for the games! Very Happy Um... welcome again? I don't really have anything to say, I just... I dunno... everyone was saying stuff... so....

BAAAAGGGEEEELLLLLLSSSS!!!!

Yesh, so, I shall call you.... I dunno, I love 'Lord of Death' and all but it's a bit much to type out and my keyboard is broken.. Hanners or Hannah seems too plain and bagel makes me hungry and involves a b which is one of the keys on my keyboard that is messed up (types b5 every time I type b or 5 and I have to erase it; same thing with n6)... hm... well... WE SHALL SEE.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:51 am

Hi! I'm Rccheetah, but everybody calls me Rc. Welcome to the site, you'll fit right in Very Happy You seem awesome, I can't wait to get to know you. IMMA CALL YOU BACON BAGEL BECAUSE BACON AND BAGELS ARE GOOD. xD
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:25 pm

you guys are all fricken awesome.
like fo srs.
thanks for al the welcomes and nicknames and stuffles like that! c:

- Hannah Bagel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help? i have a question!   help? i have a question! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help? i have a question!
Page 1 of 1