The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out

Go down 
+2
Prince Hawk
Augsp
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Left_bar_bleue150/150The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Empty
PostSubject: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:32 am

I walked into the sponsor building, and took the elevator to the third floor. That was where the sponsor bids where being held this time. I stepped out of the elevator and looked around, there werent many people there yet. I took a seat on one of the couches and turned my attention to the TV. They were currently showing the reaping of district 7, "Ooh this is my favorite district, I used to be the stylist. Lets hope they get some more good tributes like last year. That boy was just so cute." I said cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Left_bar_bleue0/150The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:38 am

OOC:If you edit this to be the beginning of the games I'd be happy to join.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Left_bar_bleue150/150The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:07 am

I walked up the stairs of the building, and arrived at the sponsor floor. The games had started a few days ago, and I still didnt really know who I liked the most. District 5 seemed pretty capable, along with district 7. "Well, this is going to be fun." I said out loud to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:52 am

ELIZA PRILL

Eliza keeps checking up on The Hunger Games. Most of the tributes who were sponsored are now dead. Eliza's sponsored Laura, and unfortunately she has just died not too long ago. Eliza should be upset, but she has going through this for many years, so it isn't new. She wonders who will win.

"I think that Scorpion is going to hit Errik soon. I hope so, he has been so dull. At least Grace from District 12 actually started a battle, even though she died." She turns to Talon and Arcadia and asks them about they want to win.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:49 pm

I looked up at the girl who was ripping on Errik. "Hey, give the kid some slack, he is only 12 years old. You cant honestly expect him to run into a fight against people almost twice his size, and with lots more experience. I think he has done fine for himself." I retorted a bit angrily. District 7 still held a special place in my heart, even though it had been a while since I was the stylist.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:29 am

The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Tumblr_m66f3m0SaB1rq82fy
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Flickanamebanner
---Capitol---Female---27---

Flicka had been hanging out in the Capitol sponsor building for awhile, not caught up in Styling tributes these games as she decided that she would much rather sit out and just observe, even "soul search" again some more. She had sponsored some tributes, talked to some mentors including the charming man from District 9, the sweet young woman from District 5, the now not so young man from District 7 and even the newest victor; the odd boy from District 3. All had been interesting conversationalists in their own ways but so had now decided to get herself a drink and move to another area of the large building. She had just grabbed her glass of red wine when she could hear some volume increases coming from one section and then words exchanged on someone's opinions of tributes. "Oh don't get your panties in a knot." Flicka spoke up as she took a quick and delicate sip from her glass, leaving an imprint of the ruby red lipstick she was wearing on the rim. "Its so funny how each and every person likes a different tribute for different reasons. Age, strategy, their actions? Every reason is so different. Though I can't say I agree with either of your choices there is no reason to diss the other tributes. Now friendly discussion I fully support." She smiled as she walked a little closer towards them, forcing her way into the conversation. She was a stylist and a good one at that. One that had dressed and dealt with a few victors in her day and she knew what it took to be one. She openly talked to the mentors, knew many on a first name basis and they knew her. She had insight. "Starting a fight while admirable is a little less so if they die and it makes anyone betting for you very unhappy. Its better to know you will win or at least be a little more careful. But I do agree it is very boring that the boy from District 7 hasn't done much and that makes for a very boring spectacle. But what truly makes a victor is a tribute's ability to take a chance and just fight. I have only seen one tribute that I see with that potential." Flicka leaned herself up against a pillar behind one of the couches a few of the Capitol citizens were sitting on them and winked over in that general direction then took a quick sip from her glass once more.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:09 am

I nodded in agreement. "Im sure the best has yet to come. We are down to the final three, his time to fight will come soon. The best tribute isnt always the one who fights the most, it is the one who stays alive the longest. Someone of his size and age, avoiding the other tributes is probably the best strategy. You all saw his skills in the blood bath, I think he has potential no doubt." I replied. I took a sip from the glass of wine that I had been holding, and started to walk over to where the others were standing.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Left_bar_bleue0/150The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:43 am

“Ohp looks final two,” Roselle remarked.
“Such a shame it went on so quickly. I was hoping to sponsor one. Bt now-unessesary, right?” sniffed.
With a delicate hand she picked a glass of wine from an avox and looked at it. Neon pink with a strawberry bobbing. The wine seemed to sprakle and she sipped the dry liquid wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Left_bar_bleue5/150The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:19 am

I knew I once again had missed the Games.I just hoped I would get some company from another person.I walked towards the Sponsor's building and made a step into the living room,where Sponsor's usually hang out."Um...Hello?"I called out shyly.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:02 am

ELIZA PRILL
Female \ 29 / Capitol

Eliza was about to leave when she heard a voice. It was Ariella. She seemed to have missed the games again. Eliza started to feel bad. She would hate to miss the games.

"Hey, Ariella. Don't worry, the Games weren't that exciting. You would have been around for any other games. The gamemakers really rushed these games." It was true. These were the quickest games that Eliza had seen. "Anyways, the boy from 7 won. Unfair in my opinion. Didn't get involved until necessary. Maybe the 33rd Games will be more exciting." Eliza was hoping for the next games to be more thrilling.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Left_bar_bleue5/150The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:28 am

I blushed and waved at the elder woman."Hey,Elize.Sorry I'm late.I haven't been on time since the 20th Games!"I exclaimed and threw myself on a couch."What is going on with me?"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:36 am

ELIZA PRILL
Female . 29 . Capitol

Eliza really is feeling bad for her now. 12 Games she has missed! "Don't worry. For the next games, I will contact you 24 hours before the Reaping. I am determined to let you watch the 33rd Hunger Games." Even if she has to be with her the day of the Reaping, Eliza is not letting her miss another Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:47 am

I looked up at her and smiled."Thanks,Liz.So,who else is here?Any new faces this year?"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:00 pm

[font=Aharoni]ELIZA PRILL
Female . 29 . Capitol

Eliza was trying to think of new citizens, but couldn't come up with any. "Not that I know of, and I think I was the last one here. I was literally away to go." She had nothing to do though, it was just that it was getting boring without anyone around her. Until Arielle arrived.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:09 pm

"Hey,you can go.I don't want to hold you"I said quickly."I'll go look around some"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:13 pm

ELIZA PRILL
Female . 29 . Capitol

"No, the only reason I was going was because no one was here. I have nothing needed done. I may as well stay with you." Eliza quickly said. She would feel bad if she left Arielle by herself. "We don't have to stay here though. Maybe we could go shopping?"
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:35 pm

I grinned and got up."Maybe.I'm paying"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:08 am

Eliza was alright with that. She picked up her bag and was ready to go. "Perfect. I've been needing to get my nails done recently anyways." Eliza says with a smile. Plus if Arielle is paying, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:14 am

I got up and followed her."Sure!I need to change my hair a little too"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:20 am

Eliza may need to dye her hair something crazy. Right now it was just boring blonde. "I totally agree!" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:38 am

I smirked and nodded."Let's go then!"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:46 am

Eliza forgot one thing. To give Arielle her contact details. Luckily she had the handy in her purse. "Before I forget again, here's my contact details," she said whilst handing her the details on a card.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:55 am

"Thanks"I said and took the card."Maybe we can go clubbing some time!"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:14 am

That sounded like a plan. Eliza usually goes clubbing after every Hunger Games anyway. "Yeah, we should. Maybe tonight?"
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:36 am

"Sure!But first....You need a make-over!"I exclaimed and pulled her outside with me.

OOC:New topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next