The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's try not to die, shall we?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let's try not to die, shall we? Left_bar_bleue1/1Let's try not to die, shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Let's try not to die, shall we? Empty
PostSubject: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Let's try not to die, shall we? Tumblr_m5zca9pw6R1ror6v2

I had led the way down to the bottom floor. The paintings had shown that I needed to go down, so I went as far as I could go. I wandered around for a bit, finally deciding to come into this room. I took a few steps in, deciding then that we could explore here. Only then did I turn around to see if Kaius was still with me. I hadn't looked behind me since I left the old storage room.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let's try not to die, shall we? Left_bar_bleue150/150Let's try not to die, shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Let's try not to die, shall we? Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
Let's try not to die, shall we? Tumblr_inline_mgxl2hi4xx1ret15b

Somewhere along the way, Lupa started taking the lead and Kaius trailed along behind her, watching their backs. His cow suit was starting to weigh him down definitely. When she finally came to a stop, Kaius looked at their surroundings. It was yet another room, but this time it wasn't exactly empty. "What the hell is this place?" Kaius murmured under his breath taking a quick look around, the place looked like temptation and Kaius didn't even dare move a step, afraid of knocking something down and causing some mechanism to kill them or something. There was quite a fair share of items scattered around, some covered in dust, nothing like what Kaius would imagine calling treasure. But nonetheless, he took small careful steps, keeping close to his new 'buddy', staying on high caution for a little while as they explored the area. They went down quite deep actually, passing a floor or maybe two, hitting the deepest of the deep after finding a staircase downwards. Hopefully this wasn't too bad an idea. Who are we kidding? Everything screams bad idea over here, Kaius thought to himself, his usual unenthusiastic self took over, not liking where things were going. But then again, the whole arena seemed to have a sign slapped over it screaming 'bad idea' in their faces. Slow, careful movements was the way he went as he waited, always expecting something to come at them.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let's try not to die, shall we? Left_bar_bleue150/150Let's try not to die, shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Nothing happened to either tribute yet.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let's try not to die, shall we? Left_bar_bleue1/1Let's try not to die, shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Well, he followed me. That's a start. I looked back into the room, wondering what we could find that would be useful. I knew it wouldn't be safe, but nowhere is safe in these death games. "Well, you think it's worth it to go in there?" I asked, feeling like I needed to whisper in this place.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:47 am

Let's try not to die, shall we? Tumblr_inline_mgxlibpn4v1ret15b

Kaius sighed, "well it's not like we have anywhere else to go. We could do a quick scavenge here then head somewhere else, we'll still need water, if there's any around here." He started scanning through the items, some dusty, some even looking brand new. They all looked valuable in their own way but are they truly any value to them? To Indiana Jones maybe, but not to survivors; their was valuable as dust if they died. But still, it could be worth the try to hunt around, something good may come out from this. He continued to stay on guard, knife still in his left hand this time, right ready to grab the one by his side as it floated in the air, hovering over the items. Something good, something worth it, was all Kaius could think of as he went a little deeper into the room, occasionally glancing back to the open door and Lupa, making sure they still had an opening and that they were still alive and well, at least… kinda well. Kaius was starting to feel the dryness in his throat, scratching around as he tried to stay hydrated, swallowing his saliva as if that would do any good. He could still last, he kept telling himself, after this, they'll hunt for water. And they will live. They will. At the moment, Kaius would have to focus on looking out for something, anything that they could use.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Both Lupa and Kaius needed water, because by now they were rather dehydrated, finding water would be best, and it was apparent there was none in this room.

(First to Lupa, second to Kaius. Cannot block.)
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let's try not to die, shall we? Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let's try not to die, shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : ROLL

'TRAP' :
Let's try not to die, shall we? 19586126 Let's try not to die, shall we? 19586126
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:47 pm

As Kaius had stepped into the room to look for water, I started to feel dizzy. I recognized the feeling from many times before. I was getting dehydrated. Slowly, I sat down on the ground, to avoid falling down. I pulled my bag off my shoulder and dug for my water bottle. With shaky hands, I pulled it out and took a few sips, just enough to get myself okay again. Then I looked up at Kaius, holding out the water. "You should drink some too," I say, " but not too much, we need to keep a reserve for later".
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Let's try not to die, shall we? Tumblr_inline_mgxm7nqE2e1ret15b

Kaius let out a cough as dust pranced around, throat itching more than it should under normal circumstances but he trudged on. Might as well finish what they started, eyes peeled into looking for something else, since the fact that water would never hide here became obvious to them. He looked to the bottle of water that was handed to him. Kaius blinked a few times, unsure about it as he questioned the inner guilt of taking it but his animalistic, instinctive side graciously accepted the bottle. Taking the smallest amount of sip to satisfy his throat. "Thanks, and... sorry," Kaius dipped his head down as he passed back the bottle of water, seeming to be the most precious thing to them at the moment. Just a little while longer. His thoughts somewhere else as his eyes continued their heist for something. Thinking about how long they could last before heading off in search for water, they'll probably last about a few hours before they spent the next few hours hunting for water. Just that little more time, Kaius knew he was pushing it and paused, quickly looked back to Lupa, "should we continue?" He asked, in worry for that this really was pushing them too far.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Kaius and Lupa ended up triggering a slide, and as they slid down they ended up in the secret passage with three other tributes.

(go to this topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's try not to die, shall we?   Let's try not to die, shall we? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's try not to die, shall we?
Page 1 of 1