The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Daily Routine (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:34 pm

June smiled, "Well my parents, try to 'protect' me and they're super old fashioned." she said to him as she pet Combat. She was a pretty dog and June really did wish she had a dog, "Well maybe one day, I'll have one, depends how long my parents try to control my life." June said sighing.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Surely June should be able to control her life now. She is old enough to. Martial wasn't going to mention that though. "Don't worry, you will. Your parents can't control you forever." Martial replied. He was thinking of other topics to bring up. "What's KiKi like? Is she anything like Combat?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:08 pm

June nodded, one would think that they couldn't control you when you were an adult but sadly no one even knew half of it, one of her best friends knows about it, but it's not usually something June likes to bring up, it turns people away. "Oh my bird? Well she gets a bit noisy here and there but for the most part, she's helpful and stuff, always hands me things or sends out messages to people for me, only if she knows them or their sent though." June said smiling.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:32 pm

MARTIAL KEENE
My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Tumblr_magenglldu1rwtu4x
Male | 18 | District 8

Martial was running out of things to say. He wanted to go and make her laugh, so he started doing silly hand gestures and Combat was playing along. It was almost as if they were dancing. Martial was almost pretending that June wasn't there. That's how much she was welcomed into his home.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:40 pm

My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mmhupr9OZz1qz4rgp

June watched as he started to do random things and she wasn't sure what to say or do at first but finally a smile crept up on her face and soon she was laughing. She was hesitant at first on whether to join in with him or not and finally she decided she would and she got up and decided to make random gestures and arm movements, just to try and have fun. Just for one day.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm

MARTIAL KEENE
My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Tumblr_static_alfie
Male | 18 | District 8

Martial loved how June seemed carefree, even though deep down, there was something upsetting her. He stopped for a minute, and made a heart shape with his hands. He was truly starting to love her. This potential relationship could be the best he has ever had.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:10 am

My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Tumblr_mn9pk2mdFN1riqc2no1_500

June watched as he stopped and then gave her a heart from shaping his hands into such and she smiled. She made one back and showed it to him, figuring it was a friendly gesture. She continued to go about until she stumbled over her own two feet an ended up stumbling and bumping into Martial, and she held onto him to keep her balance. "Oh..uh sorry." she said blushing and then she looked down not looking at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Martial had to act like a prince in shining admit when June tripped over. "Careful. Did it hurt when you tripped like that from heaven." Martial was now being cute with her. He could feel his cheeks going pink. He really did like her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:21 pm

June looked up at him and she laughed a bit at what he said, "No it didn't because I didn't trip in." She said grinning. and then she soon laughed a bit more, more because she was nervous. "So... what happened to your, uh parents?" She asked quietly and looked down again.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:41 pm

This was a tricky situation for Martial to talk about. He managed to even start speaking about it. "Well, I was one when my Mum disappeared. I don't know what happened to her. I don't know her well enough to get that upset though." It was his Dad he was going to struggle talking about. "It's my Dad I loved the most. He used to work where I work now, for textiles. He unforntunately had a heart attack not too long ago." Martial was about to cry.

"What about you? How are you and your family?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:13 pm

June looked at Martial as he spoke about his parents, how his mom left him, and then about his father, she could tell he was close to crying so she rested a hand on his cheek for a moment and gave him a smile. "Things happen for a reason." She said softly and that was when he asked about her family. "Well, they're really strict about things, they never like it when we go outside because they're afraid we'll mess up their plans for us." June said sighing, "My parents are also really old fashioned and they've arranged for me to marry my best friend, childhood friend really, he's a great guy and all but, he's not really anyone I'd have romantic interests in, so yea, that's why I'm not allowed to go outside, they think I will run away or find someone better." She said.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Martial was now realising why he hadn't seen June around much. What a horrible life to be living. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry about that. I wish I could do something about that."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:39 pm

June shook her head, "It's fine, at least they didn't engage me to a jerk or anything, and I mean it's better to have super controlling family then to have none. Not like I can go anywhere either, I leave the district, outside the fence and they'd catch me, and I'd be turned into an avox, I just, it's easier to agree to what they want. " she said.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Martial thought about what she said. About a super controlling family being better than no family. Thinking about my Dad, Martial had to agree. He wod do anything to get his Dad back, or even to see his Mum.

"If that boy was a jerk, he would be dead by now. I wouldn't have let him marry you."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:50 pm

"Once they pass away, I'll be free of their bonds but by the point I'll already be married and have kids most likely. I just wish, I could have known a different life than the one handed to me." she said softly and sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:55 pm

"How old is this boy and what would happen if he got chosen to be in the games?" Martial asks her. He wouldn't wish that upon him but if he was between 12-18 he could get chosen.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:06 pm

"His name is Jason Dox, he's 18. He's my best friend and that's all we see each other as, and he most likely wont be reaped for the games, his family is rich so they don't need to put their name in more than they need to." She said sadly, "it's same with my family, we're rich really, so chances I'll be reaped or slim too." June said and then she paused for a moment and continued, "If Jason died, then I don't know what my parents would do, not like they have a back up guy or anything. I wouldn't be et free that easily though." June said and he almost teared up and started to cry. "I'm sorry you don't need to hear about my life problems."
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:05 am

Martial takes his hands and dries June's years away. "If only there was something I could do to help." Martial couldn't come up with anything to help June.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:31 pm

June sighed, "I'm sorry, you don't want to hear about my problems, anyways." She said shaking her head a bit and she sighed a bit. "Can we just try to have fun?" She asked him as a smile started to crawl on her face.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Martial was OK with having fun. That's what today was meant to be about anyways. He starts setting up some music to dance to. "If fun is what the lady wants, fun is what she's going to get," he says with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:40 pm

June was heard him put on music and she smiled, at least she knew how to dance, well, she didn't know how to slow dance but her and her sister used to dance in the house all the time. "I mean, I might as well have and do what I want before I'm told no." She said said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:49 am

Martial laughed along with her as he got up and started dancing. It was his favorite song so he hopes that she likes it. He has no clue on her taste in music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Daily Routine (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2