The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mockingjay Fighter's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MockingjayFighter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Mockingjay Fighter's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Mockingjay Fighter's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Lena Levian
Alliance:: None

Mockingjay Fighter's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Mockingjay Fighter's Characters   Mockingjay Fighter's Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:45 pm

General
Name: (First and Last) Lena Levian
Age/Birthday: 14/ December 7
District: 11
Rich or Poor?: Poor
Weapon Of Choice: Small knives
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Lena has waist-length reddish brown hair, which is slightly wavy. She has green eyes with gold-ish flecks. She has skin that is somewhat pale. She is small for her age. She is very pretty.
Personality: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Lena is shy around most people, but will open up if you get to know her. If you become her friend, she is funny, smart, witty, and very cynical. She is loyal to the people who are nice to her. Also, you do not want to get on her bad side.
Flaw: (At least 1) She is very good at making enemies, and is allergic to many specific types of plant
Talents:(Must list three) Running, quick-thinking, hiding
Family/History
Family: (Mother, father, siblings [if any.]) Father, mother died in child-birth, no siblings anymore(Used to have a sister.)
Pets: No
Brief History: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Lena grew up with just her father, as her mother died in childbirth. She never had many friends, but always had people who hated her. She had one good friend as a young child, but he was killed by the peacekeepers for protesting the Hunger Games. Her older sister was killed in the hunger games, and her father never got over it.
Others
Preferred Angles :(Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..) Innocent, mysterious
Angles this tribute will not do: (Max. 3) Sexy(Since she’s only 14)
Token: A silver pendant of a star on a piece of old string that she wears as a necklace.
Other: Willa Sheppard is one of her only friends(Although she can make more...)

Last edited by MockingjayFighter on Tue May 21, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mockingjay Fighter's Characters   Mockingjay Fighter's Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Well, I'm biased, so I asked another staff member and they said maybe add another minor flaw, so do that, but she's accepted on the terms that I know you will. Razz Welcome to the site! Yeah, I would explain everything as usual and introduce myself but you already know me. YAY FIRST CHARRIE! Just add that flaw and you're good to RP in the districts! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member. Razz Welcome!
Back to top Go down
MockingjayFighter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Mockingjay Fighter's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Mockingjay Fighter's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Lena Levian
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Mockingjay Fighter's Characters   Mockingjay Fighter's Characters Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:00 am

So am I accepted now?? @Rainy Pie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mockingjay Fighter's Characters   Mockingjay Fighter's Characters Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:56 am

Yup, ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mockingjay Fighter's Characters   Mockingjay Fighter's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mockingjay Fighter's Characters
Page 1 of 1