The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning edible foods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Learning edible foods Left_bar_bleue150/150Learning edible foods Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Learning edible foods Empty
PostSubject: Learning edible foods   Learning edible foods Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Savannah Garden
As I walk over to the edible items station I friendily wave to the instructor there, and start my session at this station, I learn whats bad and good, how to purify water, and many other things, but its difficult to keep all this knowledge in my head. I am having trouble with purifying water so I ask the instructor to help, I still struggle with it so I decide to stay with it there to continue practicing.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Learning edible foods Left_bar_bleue135/150Learning edible foods Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Learning edible foods   Learning edible foods Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Learning edible foods Tumblr_lv8hkctsme1r36jnl
Learning edible foods Sebast11
----------
Water was important, that was obvious.  Mechanical things, Seb could do.  Knowing what to eat and what not to eat and how to purify water, he did not.  The first thing Seb did in the training gym was go over to the edible foods station, where he saw a girl there already.  Seb swallowed, looking at her out of the corner of his eye.  "Do you, ah, understand any of this?  I can't tell half the plants apart..."  He says, hoping she heard him.  He studied the differences between 'good' plants and 'bad' plants for a moment as he waited her response.
----------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Learning edible foods Left_bar_bleue150/150Learning edible foods Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Learning edible foods   Learning edible foods Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm

"I understand the plants, I'm just having trouble with the water," I told the boy, I decide thats enough for now, and walk to ranged weapons to show off mah archery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning edible foods   Learning edible foods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning edible foods
Page 1 of 1