The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KGreenwood

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Name: Katherine Greenwood
Age/Birthday: 27th June, Age 15.
District: 1
Rich or Poor?: In the middle, not too rich, but only a couple of thousand pounds.
Weapon Of Choice: Bow/Arrows, or a smallish spear.
Personality/Appearance:
Physical Appearance: Bright reddish orange hair, which goes just under her shoulders. Her eyes are emerald green, yet seem to be millions of different shades. Kathering is six feet tall, and very slim, and she's rather pale, which fits together nicely. And finally, her lips are full and red, and her cheeks are (very) peachy, especcially when she blushes.
Personality: Most of the time, her personality is just like your average teen's personality. But when she likes someone, she's incredibly open and friendly. And to sum that up, when she doesn't like someone, she's cold, and unforgiving. Katherine will do anything to win, so in the Arena, she'll be mainly cruel, but rather quick with deaths.
Flaw:When theres someone she loves, she can't live without them. (Until she doesn't like them anymore, but if she has a hot teammate, uh oh.) And also, she isn't very strong, so she can't hold the biggest weapons.

Name: Amelia Peters
Age/Birthday: 6th October, Age 13.
District: 5
Rich or Poor?: Quite poor, but her family has enough money to survive easily.
Weapon Of Choice: Dagger
Physical Appearance: Bright blonde hair, when in full sinlight, is crystal white. Deep, blue, eyes, which normally make you want to love her. Five feet and six inches tall, with natural looking, tanned skin, which fits with the fact you can see how weak she is. Her lips are pink, and her cheeks just darker than her skin tone.

Personality: Bright, happy, and open to everyone. Well, almost everyone, boys, she just stays away from, and doesn't talk alot to them, and her enemies, well, the same really. She isn't very careful, and her secrets slip from her mouth often. She's very caring when someone's hurt, whether she likes that person or not.
Flaw: When near boys, she gets all queasy. Not strong, so she needs a small weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:22 pm

I fixed it for you, but you should probably use the whole template.
Back to top Go down

My Characters
Page 1 of 1