The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Refuge or Destruction?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Refuge or Destruction? Left_bar_bleue1/1Refuge or Destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Refuge or Destruction? Empty
PostSubject: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:47 pm

I find myself in a maze of tunnels as I flee the bloodbath. I slow to a fast-paced walked as I make my way through the tunnel. I look at what I've got, a sword, no shoved in my belt, a shield on my arm, and an egg I've never seen before in my hand. All I know is I've got to keep moving. Make distance between the Bloodbath...and the beast lurking there... as quickly as possible, but hope I can meet up with my allies soon.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Refuge or Destruction? Left_bar_bleue150/150Refuge or Destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:51 pm

It seems like a maze, full of many tunnels that lead to the dark. That where I see Kera. "Kera?"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Refuge or Destruction? Left_bar_bleue0/0Refuge or Destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Tripp Mattet

I finally manage to catch up to Thaila along with Seb, who was near here, I hope. I smile at her and then look at Kera "Hey" I say smiling, nearly out of breath, I had to run super fast to keep up with her. I stop and stand next to Thaila putting my hands onto my knees in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Refuge or Destruction? Left_bar_bleue135/150Refuge or Destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:58 pm

----------
Seb had trouble keeping up with Thalia. He held the egg tightly to his chest, not wanting it to break but unsure of what was inside. He suspected it to be a dragon, but what if it was the off chance that he got a chicken instead? He imagined himself being poked to death by a baby chicken. Seb didn't realize where they were until Thalia spoke. He looked up and found the same girl that had been arguing about whether to join the alliance or not standing close by. "Uh, hello." Seb simply said. He wasn't sure if the girl, Kera, was a friend or a foe at this point.
----------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:01 pm

The tributes find themselves at a crossroads, with three different tunnels in front of them. They can hardly see.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Refuge or Destruction? Left_bar_bleue1/1Refuge or Destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 pm

I had just made my way to a crossroads when A voice spoke behind me. I whirl around, sword poised to strike, before recognizing the tributes. "Hey guys," I say, dropping my attack position, but still ready to strike if need be. "Glad you could keep up. I say we go the third path, you?" I smile at them, then point my sword in the direction I'm speaking of.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Refuge or Destruction? Left_bar_bleue0/0Refuge or Destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Tripp Mattet

"Joy, is that pathways I see?" I say as I see three extra dark circles are behind Kera. "One probably leads to something bad, one to something good, and one to more paths." I say faking being happy. I imagine what all the district back home s thinking, and also the Capitolists. I hope I got sponsors, I did do my part at the interviews.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Refuge or Destruction? Left_bar_bleue150/150Refuge or Destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 pm

"One will lead to something bad. I don't mind which one we go to. If we all go one way and its a Muttation, we can easily take it on. I would say path three as well though. My only issue so far is the fact that I have one arrow." I say. If I lose my arrow, I guess I have to use my hands I guess.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Refuge or Destruction? Left_bar_bleue135/150Refuge or Destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:29 pm

----------
Seb squinted his eyes and looked ahead of him. He could see three darker circles in front of him, and Kera suggested that they go down the third, last tunnel. "Well there's no way to know which tunnel leads to where, so I'm fine with whatever. Third tunnel it is then, I suppose." Seb said. He began to make his way to the third dark hole where Kera had been pointing.
----------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm

As they walk through the third tunnel, they feel the ground start to shake and rumble around, throwing them off their feet. The air heats up.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Tripp Mattet

I hit the ground.. "I have a bad feeling" I say and run back to outside of the third cave. ( Idk if the path closed or not ) I feel a small pain in my foot, but nothing looked wrong, it might have been because I ran hard to get here though. I stare at them and run back in "I'd rather be with friends than not know what could be around the corner alone" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:40 pm

I roll my eyes at Thalia's complaint. I'd love to have a bow right now; I could make my own arrows if need be. But I don't speak, I just turn and go down the tunnel, skipping in front of Seb for the moment. That's when it happens. I'm knocked to the ground and the air heats up. on my knees, I shuffle backwards, holding my egg to my chest as I mutter "Bad idea, Bad idea". I remember the beast from the Corn and suddenly make a few connections. Too late, though. The ground keeps shaking, too much for me to move easily. So I freeze.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:42 pm

"Well, we may as well continue on. Wait, why is it suddenly warm in here?" I ask. I was unharmed, but luckily I don't mind the heat. Especially in these clothes.Who knows, the heat could help my egg hatch.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:47 pm

----------
As they walk down the tunnel things begin to get warm. With the clothes that Seb was wearing he felt like he was going to be sweating a river soon. He was about ready to mention that they turn around when the ground shook and knocked everyone to the ground. Seb fell hard on his bum as he held tight to the egg. "Everyone alright?" Seb asked.
----------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 pm

The ground cracks beneath their feet, under which lava can be seen. The tributes are separated now, with Tripp and Thalia on side, Kera and Seb on the other.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:56 pm

I just have time to move before the ground splits open, separating the group. "Well, that was unexpected" I say, looking down at the lava. I see I'm with Seb, and the D3s are on the other side. Standing now, I try to make a plan. "Let's keep moving, maybe there's a space we can rejoin at" I call across the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Tripp Matte

I get scared and back up behind Thaila. "Ok guys, just keep the eggs safe.. one of us might reach land, but who knows." I get worried and crouch down on the rock we were on, I wasn't sitting though. I hated things like this, although I had a hunch it'd happen sooner or later. We just needed to reach shore and regroup. Everything would be fine, I hope. "Let's aim to meet up by nightfall near water? It would be the best plan considering we won't have any for a bit. And don't time over, that will be how you injure yourself and someone else. Thaila, crouch down like this, it helps to keep balance" I say with a leadership type smile. I knew we would make it out alive, we just needed to play it safe, because one wrong move, and two of us are in hot lava. Literally
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:09 pm

I listen to Tripp and crouch. There must be a meeting point somewhere. "Tripp, slowly crouch along. There must be a meeting point somewhere. We need to get out of here." I say to him. I notice that the others are just walking. "Seb, Kera, I would recommend crouching. You don't want to lose your balance." The last thing we need is for someone to fall in this lava. It looks like it would cook you The second you come in contact with it.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:31 pm

----------
The floor cracked. How was that even possible? Seb glimpsed down and saw boiling lava, who knows how far below. Seb looked around and saw that his fellow allies had also been split up and he was on the same hunk of rock as Kera. He heard Thalia tell them that crouching would help prevent them from falling in, so Seb did exactly that. He didn't want to be burned alive by molton rock. At least, not this early on in the games."Are we going to try and regroup now or wait and regroup at nightfall?" Seb asked pointing out the two idea's that had been suggested.
----------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 pm

The rest of the floor was about to collapse into lava. If the tributes didn't get out now, they would die in minutes.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:51 pm

I shove my sword into my belt, then begin to move. "Let's move quickly, before this place collapses! Meet up at a source of water, like Tripp said. That's our plan" I say, going a little faster as I try to get away from the crumbling floor.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Tripp Mattet

I watch the ground collapse and go into the lava. "Thaila, we have to move away from Seb and Kera, that way!" I say pointing and beginning to run. "Hurry!" I warn to Thaila as I run at top speed, which is her normal speed. I got nervous and situations like this.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:59 pm

I cod feel the floor collapse. I got up immediately and started running. I can run pretty fast, so it's all about dealing with pressure. "We'll meet up with you's at the water source!" I shout to Seb and Kera. I grab Tripp's hand immediately and start sprinting like mad. I just hope my balance serves me right.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:10 pm

----------
Seb's foot slips as the ledge he's standing on begins to crumble, and he knew that it wouldn't hold for long. Kera explains that they'll meet at a water source though he wasn't sure what water source was, where it was that, or if everyone was even talking about the same source. But he nodded anyway and stood. Tripp and Thalia grabbed hands and began to race off. With his egg in one hand, Seb followed closely behind Kera.
----------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:23 pm

The tributes escape, but are hit with falling rocks and splashes of lava. Thalia and Tripp find their way to the Satan Cave, which Seb and Kera end up on top of the volcano in the Alpines.

First trap die damage goes to Thalia and Tripp, second trap die damage goes to Seb and Kara. Trap damage cannot be blocked. Remember, dice 1 goes to Thalia and Tripp, dice 2 goes to Seb and Kara.

Guest carried out 2 launched of one TRAP :
Refuge or Destruction? 84903009 , Refuge or Destruction? 19586126

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refuge or Destruction?   Refuge or Destruction? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refuge or Destruction?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next