The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
School Time! Left_bar_bleue0/0School Time! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Castiel Malakai Reche

I lean onto the wall next to a bag that wasn't mine, and look at all the people walk by. I saw one person look at me and inhale and exhale quickly, you knew because his neck. I squint to see who it was, but I couldn't describe him. I just roll my eyes and sigh, all I had was my notepad if people didn't understand sign language or myself pointing to objects. After all, this was better than working at the grain fields all day.
      I see a girl, and she was pretty, I smile at her, but she didn't notice. Nobody paid attention to people who didn't talk. But since I can't hear myself talk, what's the point of talking? I write in my notepad a heart, with the word her in the heart. I smile and look up, I couldn't see her. I sigh and look at all the people walk to the 3 rooms in the school, which was small, carrying 5 or 6 rooms, 1 for each grade. This school was for middle school and highschool, and the elementary was far away. I wonder how my dad was doing. Probably getting beat because he was waiting for me to come home, but it always happened. I liked the sound of talking, and since I couldn't hear it, I could not hear responses to myself or to anybody else, to the thought of lips moving was cool to me. And so was loud music, but I knew I couldn't change the subject on myself. I was just leaning on a wall, waiting for something to happen before I went to my next class.

Last edited by Matti_Leopard on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
School Time! Left_bar_bleue1/1School Time! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Storm had dropped his bag off somewhere during the break period as he talked to his friends, but now he had no idea where he'd left it, and there really wasn't much time left in the break. Finally, he found it, but there was someone leaning on the wall right in front of the bag. The guy was older, and Storm had never seen him before. So he just stood there awkwardly, waiting for the guy to move from across the hall. It used to be, Storm would just walk over and ask him to move or give him the bag. But after Lupa had died in the Games, he just wasn't the same.

Finally, it looked like the guy wouldn't move, so Storm crossed the hallway. "Excuse me," he said, avoiding eye-contact, "That's, uh, that's my bag" he pointed to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 pm

School Time! Tumblr_mfpcbbr8Il1rx4sn7o1_500

Castiel:

I stare at the boy in front of me, and look to wear he pointed, but all I saw were a few rags, not taking notice at the bag. I wonder what he was saying. I stare at him even longer, then I tell him through pointing to everything. I begin my pointing to myself, to say the word I. I then point at my ears and then shake my head, to say can't hear. I didn't no much sign, and I doubt he'd understand. I hand him the rags and smile. Deep down, I had no care what they said. I always squinted my eyes to be able to identify others. I smile again, putting my hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Storm looked at the guy blankly as he pointed around, obviously not understanding. Until the guy put some rags in his hand. He set the rags back on the ground, but his bag was right next to the guy and Storm couldn't reach. Piecing together everything, he realized the guy was probably deaf.

This time, Storm looked directly at the guy. "No, the bag" he said, trying to mouth the words more clearly for him. He then pointed again, hoping the guy would understand
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Castiel Reche

I look at him mouthing to see the bag. I open my jaw and say Sorry in sign. I hand him the bag and take a pencil and write, Hi. I'm Castiel, you are? And before you ask, I'm deaf, ear drums ripped out at age 3, but I bet you don't want a life story. and show it to him. I felt bad that whenever people tried to talk to me and I didn't reply. I say sorry again in sign language. I give him a pencil to write the reply. I had near perfect handwriting since I wrote since Age 4. I also learned how to read, since I was deaf, and people couldn't read sign, it was my backup plan.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Storm didn't know what the sign meant, but he assumed it was something like an apology. He shrugged as he took the bag, as if to say it didn't matter. Then he was handed the notepad and read quickly. I'm Storm. That's rough about your ears, but at least you can write was his written response.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Castiel Reche

I grin at him and then crack a smile. This guy was nice.. I write on the pad, Your Lupa's brother? You kinda look like her, and sorry about her death, you wanna hang out sometime? I bet I could make time before I have to go back to the grain fields. I bet my dad would get beat for me not being home, though. I sigh and show him the notepad, and put my bag on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Storm had to stop when he read Lupa's name. It was still fresh in his mind, her death, and it still hurt. When he was able to he continued reading, then quickly wrote a response. Yeah, you're quite observant, aren't you. I'd like to hang out, but I work double shifts in the fields when I'm free. Maybe we'll see each other some time?. Now the hallways were thinning out, but there was still a little time left in the break period. Even so, Storm started to get nervous, not wanting to be late to class.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:28 am

Castiel Reche

I smile at the boy, but don't write anything else. The words Yeah, you're quite observant, aren't you. always came up when I tried to write to someone. Well, yes I am, I don't really have anything else going for me, since I miss so much not being able to hear, the only way I know when things happen are when people get up to leave. I start to do more basic sign language, saying Well, it was nice to meet you and then I sighed. Do all these people that I try to socialize with think I'm weird? Well, its about time I find out. I say it my mind, and take out the notebook and write, Do you think I'm weird? and then I show him the question.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Storm recognized a bit of the sign language Castiel now used, as he had learned some to communicate with his sister when they had need to be silent, so he understood a little bit, nodding as if to say Yeah, same here. When the question was shown to him, he couldn't stop himself from laughing, though he knew Castiel couldn't hear it. He took the notepad and wrote, Believe me, you live with my family for a few years, and even those Capitol people seem more normal. And on that scale, you're nothing. It was an exaggeration, but it would get the point across.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Castiel Reche:

I smile at Storm, and then become confused of what he is writing. He did not know me very well to answer this question, heck, nobody did. I write on it, Like getting forced to do work, and beat if you refuse or don't do it fast enough isn't weird. Man, if only my dad would let me leave for a day or two. I smile at him, and sigh. My dad would freak if I didn't come home! He would know I was alright, though. I didn't want him to get worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Time!   School Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Time!
Page 1 of 1