The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home At Last~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Home At Last~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Home At Last~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Home At Last~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:24 am

Rafe Terrn
Home At Last~ - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe chuckled a little bit at her response. "Well I mean, you don't have to decide to do anything really" he said to her, his thoughts getting a bit eventful, in a nice way. "We can easily just sit around the house together, cuddle, talk about stuff..." he trailed off, "Among other things" grinning as he said it. He slowly turned Astrid around so that she was facing him and then leaned in to kiss her. He wasn't suggesting a repeat of the night before, but a little bit of physical care would be good for Astrid after the games, it had been good for Rafe after his.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Home At Last~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Home At Last~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:40 am

Home At Last~ - Page 2 Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints-Terrn
---Female---19---District 2---

When he mentioned that she didn't have to decide to do anything, that had perked her interest up. The last thing she wanted to do, was walk around, and limp, knowing it was difficult to get around, she didn't like looking like she needed help either, she wanted to be able to walk like the rest of them, or be treated as if she didn't need help at all, of course right now, having help from Rafe was alright, but only him. She was drawn back to him when he mentioned what they could do instead and by that point he had turned her to face him. She smiled at him and after he leaned in and kissed her she responded "I'd really enjoy just having your company, today." Astrid said, of course she didn't intend that to be said in a way to ask for a repeat of their night, but, they didn't have a lot of time for just them on the train, the odd time to cuddle here and there, but now she could just have a whole day with him, without interruptions. "You know what's great? Snugs has won two games now." she said with a grin on her face, remembering that she left the bear downstairs last night.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:07 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed at that fact, "Geez, he's the most accomplished tribute in existence" he noted, no one else had won two games, it was impossible. Of course, Snuggles had certain advantages. He kissed Astrid again, resting his hands on her waist and gently rubbing up and down just to keep her comforted. He wasn't good at everything in his social life, but he was great at caring for Astrid, it just seemed to come natural.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:24 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid smiled as he laughed, she liked making him happy at any chance that she got, considering, if he was unhappy she'd be trying to figure out why and trying to fix it in in anyway she could. He just meant that much to her. "Mr.Snuggles was probably the most comforting thing I had in the arena." Astrid told him, it was one of the very few brief things she was telling Rafe about her experience in the games, although she hardly had a bad one at all, only the last fight was hell, oh and training. "I met a lot of cocky people in the training station, some people don't know how to close their mouths either." She said to him and she laughed a bit. Soon enough he was rubbing his hands up and down her sides and it was comforting, but he always knew how to make her comfortable, and she leaned in and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:37 am

Rafe Terrn

As Rafe continued to move his hands up and down carefully, he listened to Astrid talk about the games. "Sending him was the least I could do, I had him for my games as comfort, you deserved the same" he said, smiling. When she mentioned people in training, he nodded, "Yea, tributes always want to look confident, it's how they hide the lingering fear of what's to come" he said to her, knowing the action from his own games and from mentoring.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:46 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

"Well, Snugs was very useful to you in other ways apparently." She said smirking as she remembered the proposal she had been carrying around that was on the bear. Then he talked about the tributes and she nodded, "This one girl, the district three girl, I couldn't go anywhere or do anything without her breathing down my neck." Astrid said with a chuckle, "Maybe she liked me or something, sure know the district three boy did." She said rolling her eyes. Mostly Astrid decided to talk about things that didn't bother her too much about the games, she wasn't going to talk about any of the times she mentally snapped, especially since she hadn't understood them herself.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:58 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked at her comment about the district three boy, "As long as you don't go into a depression over him, I know it was a tough loss to lose the boy who loved you for all those weeks" he said, his sarcastic tone blatant. "I gotta ask" he says, leaning in and kissing Astrid again, "How's your morning been so far, Mrs.Terrn?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:08 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

When he was talking about the district three boy she shook her head lightly and chuckled, "I have no intentions, of going into a depression over a kid four to five years younger than me." She said and rolled her eyes slightly, that was when he spoke again, and then it followed with a kiss, and lastly a question. When calling her Mrs.Terrn she smiled, it was official that she was his, and he was hers. "Well, Mr.Terrn." She said reaching her hand up to her fingers through his short hair, playing with his hair, "My morning's been perfect so far." She said smiling and let her hand down, stopping from playing with his hair and then she leaned in and kissed him back but this time resting her forehead against his. "What about your morning?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:13 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe hadn't stopped smiling like a fool since he'd started talking to Astrid this morning, and the trend continuted as she replied, calling her morning perfect and asking of his. He moved his hands around to her back and replied "Well, it's been pretty spectacular so far, and there's been a lot of good chatting, but certain things must be done, I haven't had a lot of time to ourselves of late to just enjoy having you" he said, before pulling her closer to himself and kissing Astrid once more, he was going to take this one as far as he could, because there was no better thing in the world, he could smell her hair and everything about her, was just perfect in these moments.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Feeling his hands moving to her back, she smiled more, nothing made her happier than spending a good day with Rafe, she was happy that the games did happen to her in the sense, without them, she wouldn't have been able to think about her feelings so seriously before. She always had them for him, but the games made her realize she didn't want to be without him. That's when he spoke about his morning and mentioned the good chatting and how he just wanted time with her which they hadn't had for awhile. "What kind of certain things, Mr.Terrn?" She asked him as he pulled her closer to him and he kissed her again, after a little bit she pulled back a bit but didn't move her face too far away, "Someone is a bit touchy today." She said grinning at him a bit, "I love you Rafe." She said softly to him, it wasn't very often that the exchanged those words to each other because it was just best not to over play it, like most couples did, but it didn't hurt to say it once in awhile, especially since they've been with each other for five years and they were married now.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked when she asked about what 'certain things' he had meant. He could theoretically answer with anything, he hadn't had any specific things in mind when he said it, it had just sounded good. After she pulled away, she spoke a little bit, first with a comment about him. He smiled at what she said afterwards. "I love you too Astrid, and I'm always touchy" he said, leaning in and touching his nose to hers, "I just have that willpower of steel, you know?" he said proudly, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

He never replied to her question about what certain things, but that didn't matter to her. She was pretty sure they'd just do what they wanted to do anyways. She smiled as he told her he loved her too, and soon after mentioned he was always touchy and she grinned, soon he had leaned in and had his nose against hers. "Willpower of steel, huh?" She asked teasingly, "Well, nice to know someone can be a gentlemen." She said playfully and then continued, "But I'm very proud of you, takes a lot of strength to resist all this." and a small laugh followed with a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, taking in the moment as he usually did to keep things in check. Astrid began to joke around, letting her secret ego flare. "Oh yea, that's a lot of butt to ignore, you know" he said, referencing their short talk about her stair travelling methods. His senses picked up everything this close to Astrid, and it was a pleasant thing. Just thinking about it all gave him a few goosebumps on his arm and a tingling sensation.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid smirked as she had her own little ego boosts here and there. Then he mentioned her butt again and she laughed, "Lots of talk about my butt today." She noted and she took his hand in hers and filled the spaces in between his fingers with her own. "So, Rafey likes my butt now?" She asked winking to him mostly teasing him, even though she teased him a lot, she still enjoyed this moment with him. They never really said much to each other while they were in the Capitol and he was her mentor. "So, how come you never really talked to me while we were in the Capitol?" She asked out of curiosity, she wasn't really mad or upset about it, just more curious to know than anything
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe used his free hand to rub Astrid's back softly as they spoke, she'd taken the other in her own hand now. "Well" he said, thinking himself of why he'd kept a small bit of distance between them in the Capitol. "I guess I just decided you needed to be focused on things going on there so you could get through them alright, and then I'd have all the time I wanted with you after we got home" he said conclusively, "and I might add, I'm getting some of that time with you right now, and it is well worth the wait" he told her, smiling and giving her a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid felt his hand rubbing her back, it was rather soothing, and it was moments like these that she just wanted to hold on to and she didn't want to let them go, or have time pass on. Soon he began to talk about why he gave her a bit of distance, "Well I for one." She started softly and then kissed him back softly, "Am glad, I have all the time with you now." She finished and she rubbed her thumb over his, softly. "Do you ever have the people you killed in the games, show up in your dreams?" She asked quietly, sorta hoping he has before so she'd have someone who understood, Astoria never really spoke about her games so he was never helpful.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe was then asked about his dreams by Astrid, and the other tributes from his games. He replied honestly, "Sometimes... it was a lot worse when I had just gotten out of the games, not it isn't so bad." he said, smiling at her but knowing her concern about it. "Occasionally I'll have Heather burn me alive or something is about all now" he said. Looking at her and moving his head just slightly away from hers, "Why, been having trouble with that lately?" he asked her, a bit worried, he knew how to handle it though.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:08 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid listened to what Rafe had to say about his dreams and such. When he mentioned the thing about Heather, she felt a bit bad for him but he had been dealing with it for quite some time now. Soon he moved his head away a bit from hers and he asked if she had been having, Astrid looked down a bit, "They were worse when I was still on the victor tour, by that, I mean more frequent." Astrid told him, "the blood bath was the harsh part, I killed so many tributes, but last night..." Astrid trailed off and looked down for a bit, "Last night was a small appearance but it was more vivid than the rest." Astrid said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe looked into Astrid's eyes with concern about the recent dream as she mentioned it, she didn't sound very happy with whatever it had been in specifics. "What was in your dream?" he asked slowly, squeezing her hand cautiously just to reassure her. "You can tell me Astrid, you know that" he reminded her, smiling. His hand left Astrid's back and went to her waist instead.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:50 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid looked at Rafe, when he had been asking her about what was in her dream, it was hardly part of it at all because she had manage to wake herself up before it could get worse, at least she knew how to wake herself up in that situation, but that could have been because it was the morning and that she would have woken up soon anyways. "It wasn't much." Astrid told him, and wasn't really sure how to just mention it but, there was nothing wrong with telling Rafe, he at least understood, better than most people. "Well, he crawled up, and poked his head up from the cliff, his face was all bloodied, and then I just saw all of his insides come out, but luckily there wasn't much after that." Astrid said, and she didn't really like the image in her head of it all, "It was Frank, and I did that to him, Rafe, it's my fault" She said and after that she grew quiet, thinking about the tributes she killed and damaged was difficult, but she knew when she did it, she'd suffer later.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:05 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe heard Astrid out about her dream, nodding a bit at the end. "Sounds rough" he said simply. Wasn't much else to say, he simply pulled her in for a hug, putting one arm up on her back and scratching her neck calmly to comfort her a bit. "It'll get better Astrid, and just remember I'll always be there in the morning for you when you wake up" he said to her, idly rubbing her palm with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:17 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid felt him pull her in for a hug and she had a small smile appear on her face. She nuzzled her face into his shirt and she let him comfort her, in the way he knew how, he was always her go to person after all. That was when he mentioned he'll always be there in the morning for her when she wakes up. It was a comforting thing to keep in the back of her head. "Thank you, Rafe" she said softly to him and she just let him hold her. "Do you ever think it goes away completely?" She asked him as she got rather comfy being held by him. "Or is that just the price we pay for coming home alive?" she asked in a more a question in general, wasn't really directed at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:33 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe slowly let them tilt sideways and slide down on to the bed softly. He brushed the hair, which had fallen around her face as they had tilted, out of her face and over her ear. "I don't know if they'll ever go away, I doubt it" he said, "but, " he continued slowly, smiling at Astrid. "I'd much rather have bad dreams about the games than have died in the Games, I had you to come home to" at that, he kissed her on the tip of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

After they had slowly slide down onto their sides and they were just laying there side by side, she waited for him to answer, once he did, she smiled, even though it wasn't the answer she wanted to hear, it was still what she expect to hear. That was when he smiled at her and continued on, and by the end she smiled a genuine smile, at him. "I am very thankful and glad you came back home to me, you mean a lot to me, obviously." She said, saying the last part as a joke. It was easy for Astrid go into jokes after being serious about an issue going on, it was just easier to cope that way. "We don't have to get out of bed today do we?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:28 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chuckled a little bit when she mentioned getting up, "Not if you don't want to" he said to her, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her closer. "We can just stay here for that little while longer" he said, his expression only a smidge suggestive. He moved his arm back down so his hand was at her thigh, and he softly rubbed his thumb along her scar. As far as he was concerned, he couldn't take care of that spot enough to keep the pain away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home At Last~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next