The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Left_bar_bleue150/150Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Jennifer came and sat down, she started to eat. She wondered if anyone would come sit down with her, and chat, maybe become allies with someone.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Preston walked down the Training Center, still mind blown that the girl from two left before he could make his best comeback yet. It annoyed him a bit, but maybe it was a good sign. Maybe it meant they weren't paying attention to him. Preston walked into the lunch room, probably the best room to discuss a two-person alliance. It would be good to have a helper, or him to help the ally. Preston got a plate of food, which included vegetables and bread. He walked towards a table with a girl he was vaguely familiar with. Preston sat down on a chair next to Jennifer, the girl he had met when he was practicing purifying water. Preston smiled as he bit a piece of bread. When he swallowed, he said,"Hi Jennifer." Preston tried putting his hair down normal, like the girl from two suggested. "Which looks better? This hairstyle or the other. I want to tell my stylist before the games so she knows."
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Left_bar_bleue150/150Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Tumblr_inline_mgy6a1cjYL1rt2432 Jennifer looked up at the boy named Preston, she recognised him from the edible foods station. "Hey, your hair looks okay both ways, but I think that looks better." Jennifer suddenly felt like a fashion police. "You might wanna check your shirt, doesn't fit your style." Jennifer said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Left_bar_bleue0/150Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Tumblr_lkxxqoC1vL1qfudp1o1_500

~~Thomas "T.Q." Quistan ~~ District Eight-Textiles ~~ Sixteen years ~~

Finished with his slashing, and long since watching Jennifer walk away, Thomas finally followed her into the lunchroom. Glancing around, he spotted Jennifer at a table. Looking around more, Thomas found the food line and made his way towards it. Stacking a few muffins on it and grabbing a bottle of water, the only food and drink he's had in the Capitol, Thomas made his way towards Jennifer. As he approached the table, he noticed a soul that he hadn't before. Looking closer he thought he recognized the face.

"Hey Jennifer," he said, setting his plate down. Looking towards the other, "You're the District Seven boy, aren't ya? he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Left_bar_bleue10/150Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Jared walked into the lunchroom, after practicing with the throwing knives. He went to get food and his eyes locked on one thing. Grapes. He piled them onto his plate, and turned around. He began to look at his fellow tributes, practicaly analyzing all of them. He decided he would just let his feet carry him, and so they did. He ended up at the table with the District Three female tribute, the District Seven male tribute and the District Eight male tribute.. He smiled as he sat down, saying, "Hope you don't mind me sitting here. Get's boring sitting alone." The way he just sat down was a bit...intrusive if taken the wrong way.

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Jennifer saw two boys sit down- Jared, and Thomas. She welcomed them with a warm smile, "I dont mind at all! I'm glad to sit down with fellow tributes and talk with them." Jennifer encouraged them. She decided a lot of these people she got to know a bit, and might want to ally with them. But theres someone else she expected to be there... but who?
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:34 am

Preston got agitated now that there were so many people. "So, I know I won't be able to do this easily, but if its possible, and you guys agree, you all want to alliance?" Preston asked the three. Surely they were all friends with Jennifer. "That's me." Preston told the boy who on the side of his shirt for Training was eight. Preston kept eating the carrot he'd been chewing on for about a few minutes. It was hard and crunchy, but apparently its good for your eyesight. Preston swallowed a good chunk of the carrot and stretched out his legs. There was silence, and to Preston, silence was good. Peace and quiet is even better, but that would never happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:00 am

I walk into the Lunch room, starving after a long while of training. I scan the room for Preston. I find him at the table with the pair from Three, and a boy from 11. I grab a piece of fruit as I walk to the table. "Hey uh" I stammer to the group. "Sorry I'm late... and I'm Summer... Preston's District partner..." I bet I'm making myself look like an easy kill in the Games for these people. I take a deep breath as I sit next to Preston.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Left_bar_bleue0/150Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Tumblr_lkxxqoC1vL1qfudp1o1_500

~~Thomas "T.Q." Quistan ~~ District Eight-Textiles ~~ Sixteen years ~~

Glancing around at the ones who had joined them, Thomas grimaced. The boy from Eleven and duo from Seven was now complete. "Five people, including myself. A bit large for a group that isn't Career, he thought to himself. Picking up his muffin, he peeled the paper back and took a bite of it. Chewing, he looked at the band of misfits that had assembled. Attempting to think of what each could be good at, Thomas thought more about where they came from.

"District Three, Jennifer, is the Electronics District. Likely traps or short range. Though she said she was good with long range weaponry. District Seven, Summer and boy, is the Lumber District. Likely short range. And the other boy," Thomas thought to himself. "He looks like the boy from District Eleven. That's the Agriculture District, isn't it? Poor District at that. And again, likely another short range user." Thomas shook his head. If this were gonna be an alliance, they'll need to use Jennifer and himself to a few of strategic uses.

"Alright then. Preston, I assume, you mentioned an alliance. That's all fine and dandy for us, and it could help in the long run. However, if we don't know anything about each other, we can't effectively work together," Thomas said aloud. Looking towards the District Seven pair, "You all are from Seven, from what I can gather. Summer and Preston." Turning to Jennifer, "Jennifer, District Three. And..." Thomas looked at the boy from Eleven. "If I remember correctly, you are the boy from Eleven." Shutting his mouth, Thomas took a swig of water.

"I am Thomas, and my home is Eight. If it is any easier, just call me T.Q. Now, introductions, aside from our friend out of Eleven are done." Thomas reached for his Token, his feather pendant. Pulling it from beneath his shirt, he wrapped his hand around it. "Anything I am missing? Aside from a name," he said, pointing at the District Eleven.

OOC: Kellisabell, My charrie is from D8. The only D3 is Tristan.

Last edited by Raivis Elegante on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Preston noticed the boy from eight wasn't very in to a big alliance, and neither was Preston. Four he could handle, but five, was just a bit too hectic. "Well, I'm Preston. I'm seventeen." Preston said, in an agitated kind of way. No use giving out special information if you didn't know exactly who you were dealing with. Basic information was even a risk. Strategies and skills, nuh-uh. Preston bit a piece of cauliflower from his dish and looked at the boy from eleven. He looked pretty weird to Preston. Preston rushed his hand through his hair. He looked at Jennifer, who seemed to be pretty nice and fashionista to him. Then there was Summer, who sort of, barged in unexpectedly. Preston knew less about his district partner than he did the girl from two.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Jennifer listened to the boys plan. She didn't know what to say, but she decided to tumble out with this- "I dont know, maybe it should be Me, Preston, and Summer- than if one of us dies one of you can step in." Jennifer didnt know if she had a good idea, but if that doesn't work, she doesnt know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Left_bar_bleue10/150Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Jared had begun to eat his grapes quietly. When they asked about his name, he smiled and said, "Sorry. I'm Jared Richards. And, I never really asked for an alliance. But, I would be happy to...not kill you and aid you to get out of the Bloodbath at the very least. Carrers look pretty deadly this year." He took another grape, throwing it into his mouth and he closed his eyes, savoring it.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Preston smiled as one of the four said no to his proposal of alliance so far. Three people and himself was the most Preston could handle. "Okay, that's cool Jared. And Jennifer, that doesn't make sense, because how would the other person know where to find us? Just confusing." Preston said, in an agitated manner. Too much didn't make sense to him. Preston bit another piece of bread from his plate, and he laid butter on the rest of it. "So, other than us having to die in the Games. What's been the highlight of your Capitol debut?" Preston asked, trying his hardest not to act nosey, but just straight up asking a question. All of the four other people at this table besides Preston looked to be trustable. Any other person he met, not so much.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Jennifer already knew her answer to Prestons' question- The Tribute Parade, it was hilarious. Tribute Parade, it was hilarious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:08 pm

I give a small smile to everyone's comments. Especially Jared's. "Hah yeah.. Deadly stupid if you ask me." I say with a smirk. I'd want everyone to know that I'm on their side for now, at least. I turn to Preston. "Maybe all of us could stay in a region, not to far from each other. Everyone'd be in pairs... we'd all be far but close enough to give each other backup... Just a quick note to our ideas." I state confidently. I'd have to have enough people to help me survive, and maybe help them... if I have to.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Preston stood up and stretched his arms. "Well, now that I'm done eating, I think I'll go up to the towers and see if Errik is there.'' Preston told the four. He was hoping that Summer wouldn't follow, because he was planning to get advice, but if she came, none would change. Preston ate up the apple on his plate so quickly he swallowed after swallowed, no time for hesitation. Preston didn't have a reason to chit chat with tributes for a bit now, because he had all he needed in the Towers, sleep and mentoring.

(Preston Left..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)   Friends or Foes? (OPEN!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends or Foes? (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1