The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

songs about family?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
songs about family? Left_bar_bleue150/150songs about family? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

songs about family? Empty
PostSubject: songs about family?   songs about family? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Hey, does anyone know about any songs that are about family? The only song I know is brother my brother. Just wondering what other songs there are simular to that?
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
songs about family? Left_bar_bleue150/150songs about family? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: songs about family?   songs about family? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:40 pm

We Are Family is one. Its about sisters though.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: songs about family?   songs about family? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:34 pm

I know quite a number of songs about family but most of them are Japanese songs. xD Got a few in english that come from my charries' theme songs though :Pnot sure if you're looking for the happy kind or the sad kind xD overall they're still about family.

There's Saihate or also known as The Furthest Ends, which is about a kid missing her parents because of a divorce, and she just wants to know how they're doing. It's a beautiful song and I love Mero's version of the english one xD

Another is Ayano's Theory of Happiness, which is more about sibling love, ;w; there's an English version to it somewhere on youtube! ^^

Yellowcard's latest albums have a song called 'Ten', which is really stunning! I'll let you listen to what's it about Razz

Boyce Avenue have a bunch of amazing music and songs too! But 'Broken Angel' is the one that's really about family I guess Razz(about a father and daughter)

there, you now know the music I listen to. x'D

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: songs about family?   songs about family? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:39 pm

There's a song called "A Trophy Father's Trophy Son" by Sleeping With Sirens but I don't think it's exactly what you're looking for. xD
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: songs about family?   songs about family? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Thanks Smile. I'm more looking for songs that are in a pov of a family member asking for forgiveness. Or I'll be there no matter what you do. Ya know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: songs about family?   songs about family? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Sorry, only family songs I know are sad ones, considering the only other one I can think of is about a little girl getting abused...
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: songs about family?   songs about family? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Ya. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
duskkitsune

duskkitsune

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: songs about family?   songs about family? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:32 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=qEHTTFOwsDs
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: songs about family?   songs about family? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:41 pm

XxXThedarkoneXxX wrote:
The only song I know is brother my brother.
Pokemon: The Movie soundtrack.
Feels. Gaz\'s Smilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: songs about family?   songs about family? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

songs about family?
Page 1 of 1