The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I refuse to be forgotten

Go down 
+2
Dicemaster
Ariiyoko
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten Left_bar_bleue150/150I refuse to be forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I refuse to be forgotten Empty
PostSubject: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:51 pm

I refuse to be forgotten Tumblr_inline_mh7ttwgQTR1qz4rgp
I refuse to be forgotten Anima_11
---District 9---Female---16---

Anima ran and ran, her mind blocking out everything going on around and everything that had happened up until that point. She killed Cyrus a move that she was sure the people back home had seen. Would they want to abandon her for such a move? Or would they understand her stance in the end? It was too soon to tell but she honestly hadn't had much thoughts on it. She just didn't want to be totally overlooked in these games...or maybe she did? It was nice to be alone and forgotten though she wouldn't want to be known as the girl who couldn't do anything. Being alone provided her with plenty of opportunities, mainly the opportunity to just do what she wanted when she wanted. No one she had to watch over and no one she had to try and please, just herself.

Anima reached a higher point in the sand environment and down below her she could see an expanse of what looked like cacti. Probably not smart to try and navigate through but also a point where she could fortify herself. Not many would be dumb enough to just run in blindly and so she could use it as a distraction if she needed to make an escape. Plus if she was able to find something to try and get the juice out she would be able to have a form of hydration. But first she needed to navigate through the prickly plants. She walked as carefully as she could so far being successful in avoiding the prickles of the plants' fine needles. She was now thankful that she was small and malnourished, if she was as large as some of the people in the Capitol she would surely have been poked a few times, although if she was as fat as some of them then she would probably be a citizen of the Capitol and not even be in this situation at all in the end.

She got some yards in to the field of cacti and looked around, noticing the sand all around her but wondering if there as anything else that she could use. Something she could use to try and get liquid out of the cacti or maybe something more substantial she could use as a weapon or maybe something she could use to hold any water she may find. Her surroundings were what she was interested in most right now. And of course to see if there was anyone trying to come after her. After looking up for a few minutes and not seeing anyone at the moment she looked to the ground to see if there was anything there of interest before she decided to try and rest a little bit and formulate a more concrete plan.

Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Male Posts : 77
Birthday : 1998-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten Left_bar_bleue45/150I refuse to be forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Anthony Brown
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:22 pm

I refuse to be forgotten Twilight-Edward-edward-cullen-33709995-500-352
I refuse to be forgotten Temp_110

--District 1---Male---18--

I ran as fast as I could, not daring to look back afraid someone would take him by surprise. My legs burned, screaming for rest and my knuckles were white with how tight I was gripping my shield and sword and the apples swung over my back in their sack banged against my back. Then I saw the girl from district nine and took a deep breath, seeing she only had a shield I decided I needed to take a chance and attack. I ran forward, against my aching legs and came up behind her before I swung my sword.

((Is this okay?))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000I refuse to be forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:22 pm

The member 'Tarantula' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(1)' :
I refuse to be forgotten Missm
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten Left_bar_bleue150/150I refuse to be forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:16 am

Anthony stumbles past Anima as his swing goes awry, she notices him and tenses
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:39 am

I refuse to be forgotten Tumblr_inline_mh7sp2fIkG1qz4rgp

Anima hadn't really even gotten a moment to check anything around her when the sound hit her and soon from the corner of her eye she sees the blade of the sword clumsily miss her. The boy from District 1 followed immediately after the blade and stumbled past her further into the cactus field and ended up in front of her. Her back tensed slightly as her eyes widened at the new tribute in front of her, she had underestimated the stupidity of humans it seemed, no matter though because that wouldn't stop her from fighting back. She may look weaponless, but a shield had more then one use at least. Anima raised her shield up and ran forward full steam ahead and rammed to shield right at the boy and even swinging it a little bit for some extra bit behind it. In another quick motion she dashed backwards again to original starting position doing her best to keep her distance from him. Her face was still and cold and unchanging during everything, but this fight was no different for her then life. Just another battle that she needed to go through in order to live. Anima scanned the surroundings though, for an exit or a means of escape if the time came. It always helped to have a backup plan in place, but for now to defend was her main objective.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
I refuse to be forgotten Arrow-12
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
I refuse to be forgotten Failty

Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten Left_bar_bleue45/150I refuse to be forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:47 am

I refuse to be forgotten Tumblr_loleqlAoTQ1qdv8gho1_500
I refuse to be forgotten Temp_111

As I stumbled in front of the girl I quickly stopped and checked myself getting ready for her attack. My eyes were wide and emotionless as I leapt out of the way of her attack just in time to jump back up again. As I looked at her I noticed she was looking for an escape route, so I swung the sword again.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000I refuse to be forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:47 am

'Attack(1)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:45 pm

The two tributes seemed incapable of landing hits on one another
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:21 am

I refuse to be forgotten Tumblr_inline_mh7ttwgQTR1qz4rgp

The girl watched as her bulky shield missed her target but her quick movements also seemed to throw him off as well as he had completely missed her it was sad. For a career he sure wasn't living up to his title very much. An escape route still hadn't made itself known to her but she still kept her eyes open for one, some sort of opening in the maze of cactus all around her. Anima's head tilted slightly, amused by the look on this boy's face as he tried to look strong and emotionless. A slight giggle left her once tightly sealed lips and a somewhat sweet smile crept onto her face. "Acting so tough. Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you...I'm just going to bash your brains in." Anima then rushed forwards with the shield ready to be bashed against something this time aiming right for his head and upper body hoping now to hit the boy as she waited for her moment to escape.

I refuse to be forgotten Arrow-19
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
I refuse to be forgotten 1turn

Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:54 pm

I refuse to be forgotten Edward-edward-cullen-31104974-400-224
I refuse to be forgotten Temp_112

I glared at her, zoning her words out as she spoke. Then I grunted as her shield hit me, but shook it off. Then I laughed mockingly "Look who's running!" Then I grabbed one apple and ate it quickly, then I took off after her. My sword was gripped tightly in my hand as I ran.

(I can heal with apples right?)

Last edited by Tarantula on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:54 pm

'Heal(Other)' :
I refuse to be forgotten Heal5_zps9be932cf
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Anima saw a route to freedom as Anthony foolishly bit his apple in hopes of it healing his wound.

OOC: Nope
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten Left_bar_bleue1/1I refuse to be forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:47 pm

I lead the way down the slopes, stumbling a bit in the loose sand. Now I come across a field of cacti. I see two people in the distance, maybe fighting, though one is running away it seems. I creep a bit closer, still too far away to be noticed, I think. I hide behind a cactus, wait for Amaya to catch up. I wonder, should I help one side? I don't recognize either as an ally. Maybe I can wait, confront the survivor? Who knows, the options are endless!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Cai gets too close to a cactus and bumps into it, shouting out in pain and blowing his cover
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:02 pm

I refuse to be forgotten 5m9g7
I refuse to be forgotten Tumblr_madhynTJaF1rtcb3e

Amaya crept a little behind Cai, entering a field of cacti. The two figures stood out from the green and she could tell that they were already sparring. Just as she was about to nudge Cai for opinions on what to do, he yelped as the dangerous little greenery poked him. Amaya choked a laugh as the attention was soon drawn towards them. "Guess the sneaky way is out," Amaya mumbled as she quickly threw a knife over to the boy from 1. Wait any longer and they'll be the ones being sliced. Amaya used that pocket of time as an opportunity to get a little closer, another knife in hand. She took a second to comprehend the state here, whether they were already fighting for their lives, or something else. Amaya glanced back to Cai, seeing if he was up for a fight. She wished that there was a better reason that they were fighting, but sadly, there really wasn't, other than for the pure entertainment of people far away. Because if they don't start, they'll never get another chance before the mutts do.

Amaya's Items:
- 2 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten Left_bar_bleue1/1I refuse to be forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:15 pm

I feel a sharp, quick pain as I bump into the cactus, and I can't help but shout out.  In my mind, I'm cursing myself.  Amaya wastes no time in attacking, our cover blown, so I slip closer, griping the throwing knife in my hand. I don't know quite how to use it, but I take a shot anyway, still too far to attack with my shield yet.

Edit cause I forgot my attack die
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
I refuse to be forgotten Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:44 am

I refuse to be forgotten Tumblr_inline_mh7sfq7SLc1qz4rgp

Anima saw a hole and opening to try and leave as the boy sat by and ate an apple. What an idiot Anima's thoughts were quick as she darted ahead and feeling the presence of him behind her only made a smile creep onto her face. Anima shifted her weight and quickly turned making sure the shield was still pressed up against her arm as she turned and swung it towards the boy from District 1. "Well since you asked so nicely, I guess I can stay." Her words were short lived though as was the smile on her face as a yelp could be heard from a little off in the distance and she turned her head to face it. Someone else was there, maybe more. Had he brought his friends? Did he have people waiting in the wings while he tried and failed to take her out himself? No it couldn't be...she remembered the way he distanced himself from most of the other tributes so it couldn't have been that unless he had some telepathic gift that no one else had known about. Then who could it be and what were they doing there. She was of course suspicious as anyone would be in that same situation and she thought about turning and running again because if they turned on her she would be dead even if she fought back as hard as she could. But that wasn't the case as one knife and then another flew towards him and hadn't been aimed towards her at all. So she held her ground and decided to stay, that is until things looked to be not going in her favor which at that point she would make an escape. But while the odds looked to be good for her right now she decided to see the fight through to the end.

I refuse to be forgotten Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:03 pm

The battle ensued with no distractions
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:34 pm

((Um, none of us can post until Tarantula posts because we all attacked him, right?Just making sure...))
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:35 pm

((Correctamundo))
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:51 pm

(...crap...I'm guessing he cant leave in the middle of a battle?)
I refuse to be forgotten Edward-edward-cullen-22620948-500-215
I refuse to be forgotten Temp_711
My grunts were drawn out by my growls as I ran at Amaya, bringing my sword up and trying to hit her. Then I swung around and tried to block Cai's knife with my shield before I tried to find a escape route. I have to get home, I have to get home... I kept telling myself this as I thought of a way to get away. But one part of me had excepted my fate of death, but the other part kept forcing me to fight.
((I think I did the dice right...))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:51 pm

#1 'Attack(1)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
I refuse to be forgotten Blockedc

--------------------------------

#3 'Escape' :
I refuse to be forgotten 1turn
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:19 pm

((Gonna go ahead and post even though it's technically out of order, cause I only have a few minutes right now))

I grumble as my knife bounces off his shield. I slide in as he gets closer to Amaya, sweep my sheild in an arc, attempting to slice him with the edge, before dropping down in an attempt to pick up my fallen weapon as well as dodge any attacks he may aim

((also, remember to subtract from your HP))

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:16 am

I refuse to be forgotten 5m9g7
I refuse to be forgotten Tumblr_m9y148B3A41rwujvf

As soon as she threw that knife out at the boy's arm, he came dashing towards Amaya, sword lifted. She instinctively leaned back from the swing even though it would've missed, "Woah, hey easy!" Amaya used that momentum to throw her back forward and side stepped towards the D1 boy, slashing at his face, "Sorry to crash the party." Amaya shrugged and backed away instantly after that blow. Her smile dropped and muttered,"Okay, I get it. Not funny," running around and over to grab her last knife that laid on the sand, grains stuck to the blade already. She swapped the knives where the throwing knife was in her right and the other knife in her left. With distance between him and her, there was no way she'd get the combat knife to him fast enough, and she was hoping that this could end quickly. Amaya definitely missed throwing knives at sand dunes instead, that don't react, or bleed. She was already starting to get dizzy with all the action happening at once, trying to pin point her focus only on the boy at the moment. With that last move, he could be charging at her any second again.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:39 pm

I refuse to be forgotten Tumblr_inline_mgyss5EUZ21rzz6z4

Anima rushed forwards again swinging the shield back at the boy who originally attacked her, ignoring the other two who seemed to have come and joined them. She didn't know who they were and made no effort during training to get to know really anyone anyways, but all she did know was that for the moment they were more focused on attacking the boy from District 1 and not on her for the time being. Whether or not that would change in the next few moments or after this boy was dead though she wasn't sure of yet, but she could only think of the worst. Especially now that it looked like the boy who was the center of the attacks seemed to be trying to find a way out of the fields where he first attacked her. Oh how the tables had turned for the boy who tried to taunt her about her own actions earlier as she looked for her own way to leave if need be, while Anima was not fearful of death her escape means were meant to just be a back up plan if things got worse for her but they never did. Yet this boy who came in probably so sure of his own victory was now on the losing side of the fight.

Now though Anima was faced with a choice. A choice to stay or to leave. If the boy from District 1 did manage to escape there was a 50/50 chance that the two newcomers would either follow him or turn their swords on her. They were not her friends and the only 'friendly' behavior they showed towards her thus far has been the fact that when given the choice on who to attack they did not choose her; but that didn't mean that they would not do so as soon as he was gone. Or she could stay and hope that they left her alone to live in the fields for a little while longer. Which was the better option was now the choice she was faced with. Staying here she at least knew the lay of the land somewhat and what she was facing in the end. But she also knew if she was going to leave that now was the time while everyone was focused on the boy from District 1, his impending death gave her the distraction of the new attackers so that she could make an escape with no real problems. She decided to take her opportunity. There was no guarantee that these people wanted to help her on purpose and most likely they just saw the boy from District 1 as the bigger threat at the moment. After all, who would see the seemingly weak girl who got a 5 in training as a large threat? Well you wouldn't until she held a knife to your throat. Anima ran ahead, taking Anthony's injuries as just the distraction she needed to make it away without being seen. Like a shadow suddenly faced with sunlight she was gone and disappeared among the sand and cacti.

I refuse to be forgotten Arrow-16

(Anima has left the area)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I refuse to be forgotten
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: The Oasis :: The Cactus Fields-
Jump to: