The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I refuse to be forgotten

Go down 
+2
Dicemaster
Ariiyoko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Anthony noticed a path leading away from the battle, that could be used for an escape
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Male Posts : 77
Birthday : 1998-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/150I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Anthony Brown
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:59 pm

I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Edward-edward-cullen-22968361-500-208
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Temp_712
I raised my shield as I got attacked again and again. I knew I looked like the biggest threat at the moment, being from district one. But I wasn't. As I looked around I saw the way out and took it, I ran and ran until they couldn't see me anymore.
(Anthony has left the area)

Last edited by Tarantula on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:59 pm

The member 'Tarantula' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Blockedc

--------------------------------

#3 'Block(Other)' :
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:12 pm

All the attacks on Anthony battered down on his shield and managed to get him as he escaped

(Shield only allows one extra dice roll when you're attacked by more than one person, therefore your two block fails will count as your two rolls)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:33 pm

I roll away from the boy after my attack before leaping up to defend myself again.  Only, he's running away.  And the girl that was here before is gone too.  I take a second to breathe before looking at Amaya.  "You want to chase them or stay here a bit longer? Personally, I think we might be able to get something from these cacti" I say, uncapping my water and drinking a few sips before scanning the field of prickly plants for anything useful.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:05 am

I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 5m9g7
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Tumblr_ma0dicHyfk1rwujvf

Amaya saw as the boy made a run for it. She dropped her arms and glanced around for the other girl but all who were left in the area were Cai and herself. They had let her slip so easily, but she guess it was okay for now. Amaya sighed and slipped her knives back under her belt as Cai took a sip from his own bottle. She thought she could live for a few more hours without the water so she just walked around, being cautious of the prickly cacti. "Yeah, we could take a break and look around here for a while. We could use some rest, since there's an empty area right here." Amaya agreed, staring into the cacti, some with flowers sprouting out from afar. She would very much appreciate some resting time without the company of others who'd be trying to kill them, so it was certainly tempting at the moment. "Think we can find any use of these cactuses here? The fruits could be edible, if we can find some," Amaya asked as she called the green things in the wrong way. She couldn't remember a lot about them, they didn't really cover much during training. But even so, she had to try and remember what she was drilled on about these cacti while she scouted for any fruits from the fields. Amaya paused for a second though, remembering that she had grabbed a package of some sorts and was starting to get curious of its contents. She pulled out the box and began to open it up, unsure of its safety.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:28 pm

A dry wind passes through the area.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:48 pm

"Well, I know practically nothing about cacti. But if they have fruit, it shouldn't be too hard to find,"I say, turning to explore the plants. What does a cactus fruit look like? All I see are spikes and green. Nothing like a fruit.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:40 am

I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Tumblr_ma43g5B4sP1rwujvf

Amaya squinted her eyes as the wind passed them, sheltering them from any random dust or sand. She glanced across the field, true they'd be easy to spot, and that made her a little disappointed. She really wasn't sure what else to do with these cacti, but she was sure as hell that they'll make use of them. She leaned in a bit closer to one of the pointy cacti, racking her brains of something, anything that cacti may be able to help them in. Maybe if she slice off a part of it, they could keep the spikes and make a trap of some sort. That was when Amaya began to smile, "Well if they can't help us in the defensive stance, maybe they can help us in an offensive stance." She turned back to Cai, eyes brimming with excitement of a sort of eureka. She then looked back down to the package in her hands and inspected the contents once again, after being distracted by the fields and the wind. It made her skin prickle and her mind wander off to the worst case scenarios. What if a tornado was brewing? What if it was some huge mutt that was just breathing down their necks? Amaya didn't even know where this paranoia started to grow within her.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Perhaps the tributes were being a slight bit paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 pm

"That's a good idea. There's no telling what we can make from these spikes," I say, remembering how just one prick was enough for me to flip out. I also think about how tributes in years past had used their surroundings for weapons. I look at my equipment, formulating ways to use the spikes of the cacti as a way of reinforcing my shield or knife. I'm about to start cutting the nearest cactus into bits for a test when I realize something. I got a good shield. That's all I need to survive, especially when adding needles will just make it more difficult to relax. What if I'm over-thinking this?

Looking back at Amaya, she seems over-enthusiastic about something. "You got any good ideas?" I ask, hoping she'll share.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:25 am

I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mkpbcitijp1qz4rgp

Amaya decided to put aside the package for now and bent down to cut out a portion of a cactus as Cai talked, nodding in agreement. She slipped the blade through the thorns carefully and began piercing through its flesh, inching it slowly, making sure that her fingers were free from thorns. When it finally dropped onto the ground, she moved on to one more. "Hmm, maybe," she grinned, not confident in giving her word that it'll work. "We could bury parts of it in the sand, leaving the thorns out, since they could blend in well with the sand. Since sand isn't exactly the best thing to dig a hole for a trap." She tried to explain to the best of her imagination, though it'll need to be put into planning to see if it'll work. She continued slicing off a few more cacti before pocking into the flesh to pick them up safely. "Careful with those things," Amaya casually said as a reminder to Cai, seeing him do the same. Also, if they had a way to keep them properly, Amaya wouldn't mind carrying some as.. well, something else to throw other than knives. "Though I think it'll work better somewhere else," She thought aloud while she turned her head from left to right. They still weren't exactly familiar with the place, and the only way to know would be to explore. Well, exploring is kinda fun, right?

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:12 am

The area darkened as a patch of cloud passed in front of the blazing sun.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:46 pm

I think the idea over. They wouldn't do much if a tribute stepped over them, but if we put the spikes down in large quantities, it might work. "That just might work," I say, stepping back toward the cactus and beginning to mimic Amaya's actions. I nod as she reminds me to be careful, remembering my earlier encounter. "Somewhere else, hmm? I was thinking that way myself"

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:40 am

Amaya grinned and joked, "They say that great minds think alike, no?" She continued until she had about 6 in hand, or knives realistically, sticking two into each. They were all of different sizes, some larger than the others, but she managed to hold them by the knives. She stood up straight and looked up, seeing the sun disappearing for a few minutes, being stolen from the ominous clouds. Amaya wondered if it was gonna rain, or maybe a storm, or maybe something so irrelevant as it just prance away in the sky and be off on their merry way. Nonetheless, she was sure Cai noticed it somehow too. She scouted once more as she waited for Cai and then she went back up to him, "Think there's anymore to this place worth exploring? Or shall we head off for somewhere else on a great adventure?" She mused as she got closer and watched him chop off a poor cacti.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 6 cactus parts/thorns

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:21 pm

The clouds rumbled above
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:05 am

I continue to harvest the thorns from the cacti, still attached to the flesh. Then I kick out a few random holes in the sand, place the trap. It wont do much damage, but it could definitely slow someone down if they ran through it. I then went back to chopping cacti, this time harvesting just the needles, like Amaya had done. I had about five by the time the rumbling came, causing me to stop. "It doesn't seem like there's much to explore here...but I don't want to be moving in the rain."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:21 pm

"Well then, maybe we should go find some shelter. The cactus don't seem to be a good option," Amaya suggested, readying up to leave the area. She held on to the knives to bring thier little trap somewhere else, since Cai already set it up here. Hopefully someone will come by and hopefully, it'll work. She checked all her items while Cai cut down a few more thorns for his own keeping. "Ready to go?" She asked as she turned to a random direction that felt right, taking a few steps forward, as if it'll lead the path to paradise.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 6 cactus parts/thorns
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:31 pm

The cloud cover continued to dominate the cactus fields.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:14 pm

"Yeah, the faster we leave, the better," I say, glancing up at the sky. I pull the hood of my camo robe over my head in case the rain starts falling. I slip the remaining cactus pieces into my belt and set out, moving carefully so I don't stab myself.

Cai has left the area
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:01 pm

Amaya smiled and walked on, "Alrighty then." She slowed down to let the semi invisible Cai take the led as she secured her things again. Amaya automatically turned back to the fields, just in case someone or something was watching but all she could see was green - not even a cactus flower. She pulled out her knife in her hand while the two finally left for somewhere else. The faster this ends, the better.

Amaya left the area.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 6 cactus parts/thorns

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to be forgotten   I refuse to be forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I refuse to be forgotten
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: The Oasis :: The Cactus Fields-
Jump to: