The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day Out~ (Raivis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Day Out~ (Raivis) Left_bar_bleue150/150A Day Out~ (Raivis) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

A Day Out~ (Raivis) Empty
PostSubject: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Kera hadn't been out for awhile, she had been stuck at home with her son most of the time. Kera, would hate to go to the games now while she had her new found son to care for. Although she knows that if she were to go into the games that her father would take care of Kalem for her since her father really wants a male to take over when he's gone and he wants it to be her son now. Kera was glad for having Kalem and was proud that he got to hold so much importance in their family. Kera was in the bakery and she had gotten a few things, her favourites as always of course. She carried Kalem out and had him hold her pastries, while she walked over to a yogurt shop to get him something smooth to eat besides pastries. She sat down on the bench and she had her son sit on her lap, she would tickle him and he'd giggle a few times. Finally she looked up and she saw Michael a little bit off in the distant. "Michael!" She called out, hoping he'd hear her.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Day Out~ (Raivis) Left_bar_bleue0/150A Day Out~ (Raivis) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:24 pm

A Day Out~ (Raivis) Michaelblake_zpscf2212d3

Another day in the District. Another day shopping. His uncle had sent him out to pick up a new watch. His foster mother had tacked on a list of groceries for him to pick up. He had just arrived in the Shopping Centre and had started towards the watch store. He reached up and scratched his head when he heard a voice behind him yell his name. He turned and scanned the area. He spotted the likely cause of the yelling.

Kera was sitting on the bench outside the yogurt shop as he approached. Michael noticed something tiny in her arms. "Well, someone's gotten a little bundle of joy," he said, sitting next to her on the bench. "So.... you gonna introduce me to the little one?" he asked as he relaxed. He lifted his leg and placed his ankle on his knee. He leaned back onto the bench and looked at the child, a boy.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Day Out~ (Raivis) Left_bar_bleue150/150A Day Out~ (Raivis) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:23 pm

A Day Out~ (Raivis) Tumblr_mcpnr1xTt01qj2b14o1_500

Kera watched from a distance as Michael was looking around where the sound came from and when he spotted her she smiled. It had been awhile since she saw Michael or any friends of hers really. Her father kept her at home to make sure  things would go smoothly. Kera helped Kalem with eating some of his yogurt. Finally when Michael came around and sat down she smiled. "Yea, sometimes he's not a joy, but most times yes." She said laughing a bit and then looked over at Michael, "Well Michael, this is Kalem" She paused and put her face close to Kalem, "And Kalem, this is Michael" Kera finished and smiled, of course Kalem could only say a few things being only one and all, but Kera still figured it was best to introduce Kalem to Michael anyways. Michael was one of her closest friends after all.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Day Out~ (Raivis) Left_bar_bleue0/150A Day Out~ (Raivis) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Michael chuckled as he watched Kera introduced the little baby, who she had introduced as Kalem. He glanced the baby over, the smiling face sorta contagious. He caught himself smiling, but he quickly resumed a face of neutral emotion. He stretched his arms backwards. "So, has this been what's kept ya outta town?" he asked, returning to his previous position. He glanced back at the baby and reached over to gently squeeze its hand. "I guess that makes sense, can't really leave him on his own," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:34 pm

A Day Out~ (Raivis) Tumblr_mcjvs7abph1qj2b14o1_500

Kera listened to Michael as he spoke and then she sat there for awhile with Kalem in her arms. She picked up her paper brown bag that had her favourite goodies from the bakery and she opened the bag and offered Michael one. "Well, I would have come out with him sooner, but my dad was just super happy to hear that there was a boy in the family to carry on the legacy and such." She said and paused for a moment and then fed Kalem more yogurt making sure he wouldn't choke on it or make a mess. "My father's actually try to figure out who basically knocked me up in the first place, not because he's angry but because he wants to praise this guy for giving him a male." She said rolling her eyes and sighing she was a bit mad with her father at the moment but couldn't voice her opinion because he could possibly kick her out and she'd have nothing.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:10 am

Michael took a small pastry from the bag Kera offered. He leaned forward, taking a bite of the pastry, while listening to Kera. He chuckled at the mention of her father. As she finished, he spoke, "Somehow I keep forgetting your status around here. Your father trying to find a male to pass everything onto after, what, seven daughters of his own?" Michael was unsure of the exact number of siblings Kera had. He placed his elbow on his knee, chin on his fist, and looked at Kera. Taking another bite of the pastry, he leaned back to look at Kalem again. "Well, before your father begins the hunt for the man on his own, do you have any idea who the daddy could be? Might turn out better if your figure it out before he does." Michael chuckled, still looking at the little boy.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Kera watched as he took one of the pastries that she had offered and then she laughed at the comment about him mentioning her father having seven daughters and she shook her head. "He probably wishes it were seven." She said with a small giggle about it. "There's ten of, us actually, Michael." She said laughing again, but it was alright, it was normally difficult for anyone to remember the mayor had ten daughters and no sons. She sighed at the next bit. "Well it would be easier, but I really have no idea, I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not a slut, and I didn't sleep with everything with legs, but you know." She said trailed off, not liking to think about it too much.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Michael nibbled the pastry as Kera spoke. As she stated that there were ten total children her father had, he sorta choked. He began coughing, turning to face the ground. Leaning over, face over the ground, Michael began laughing. "He was really wanting a boy, wasn't he?" He came back up. Shaking his head, "Sorry. I wasn't expecting that, honestly." Turning to the little boy, Michael watched him. Kera seemed to be getting down now that she was mentioning about her sleeping patterns. Michael reached over and placed a hand on her shoulder, pushing her slightly. Looking from her to Kalem, Michael took another bite of the pastry, finishing it off. As he swallowed, he scratched his head. "Well, I wasn't gonna say you slept with anything with legs, exactly," he chuckled out. "However, you can't have slept around that many guys. Most are scared of your father. So... do you have any idea of who you've slept with?" Michael leaned back, glancing towards her for a response, attempting to think back.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Kera watched as Michael began to laugh about her father having ten girls. It really was comical sometimes, but that man was determined, plus he was old fashioned and believed he needed multiple children. She grinned, "Yea, he really wanted that boy." Kera said to him and then when he apologized, she dismissed it, there was no need to apologize. That was when he sat back up and he began to speak again and she was listening and trying to think about about who she slept with, he was right, she hadn't slept with a lot of people and because of her dad it'd be likely that was it. She tried to think but all she knew it could be with a guy she met at a party or they had just drank a bunch. Kera did know there was at least three guys she might have slept with. Their names she didn't know or she didn't remember their faces but she felt like there were at least three. "Well I remember there might being three different guys but I don't remember who exactly." She said frowning and then made sure she still had her baby in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:52 pm

"Yea, he did," Michael said, chuckling. He rubbed the back of his head, leaning back against the bench back. Yawning, he started taping his foot as she mentioned three. Tilting his head, he glanced over at her. "Well, that narrows it nicely. Not remembering might set it back a bit, but I doubt anyone could forget sleeping with one of the mayor's daughter. Probably were scared anyway, if they did," he chuckled. Turning his head, he coughed slightly. Turning back, he faced forward. "You don't think...?" he muttered quietly. He remembered something that had happened awhile back. He shook his head, he didn't think it would've happened, but it might have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out~ (Raivis)   A Day Out~ (Raivis) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day Out~ (Raivis)
Page 1 of 1