The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raivis Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Raivis Park Left_bar_bleue0/150Raivis Park Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm

CAELAN VERITY
The Capitol
27 - Active
[Name]
[District]
## - A/I
MICHAEL BLAKE
District One
19 - Active
AVERY VANCE
District Two
14 - Active
KOREY STARK
District Three
18 - Inactive
[NAME]
[District]
## - A/I
ROBIN WATTSON
District Five
18 - Active
LAVINA AINSWORTH
District Six
15 - WIP
NORMAN ROWE
District Seven
19 - Active/Victor
ROWAN QUISTAN
District Eight
38 - Active/Mentor
JESSE HAYNES
District Nine
18 - Active
JAXSON WHITE
District Ten
20 - Active
[Name]
[District]
## - A/I
[Name]
[District]
## - A/I

Last edited by Raivis on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:12 pm

CAPITOL CHARACTERS

Caelan Verity

The Capitol

About

NAME: Caelan Linden Verity
NICKNAMES:
BIRTHDAY: May 21 (26)
HAIR: Blonde
EYES: Blue-Grey
HEIGHT: 6 foot 3 inches
WEIGHT: 213 lbs.
BUILD: Medium

MARITAL STATUS: Single
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

Info

DISLIKES:
ECONOMIC CLASS: Upper Class
THEME SONG(S): Can't Hold Us (Pentatonix)

PARENTS: Unknown
SIBLINGS: None
PETS: Linden (tea-cup poodle); Leana (chinchilla)

Other

GOOD ANGLES: Courageous, Dynamic, Competitive
BAD ANGLES: Weak, Frightened
FLAWS: Arrogant, Impatient, Reckless
TALENTS: Born-leader
PLAY-BY: Scott Hoying

Who Am I?

What I look like and My Personality

Caelan is tall, standing around 6'3". He is built of average size for someone his age living the posh life in the Capitol. He has blonde hair that he typically wears pushed up. His blue-grey eyes contrast his personality, though he like to wear bright blue contacts to give a bit of attraction to his eyes. He isn't much for the flashiness of the Capitol's outfits and prefers a button up shirt over a t-shirt, occasionally wearing a jacket even over that.

Caelan likes to express his vital energy in a very cut and dried way. He does not resist taking control of a situation and may come across as arrogant. His charging ahead implies hurting himself and being suddenly overcome by doubt. With that, his courage, honesty, enthusiasm and straightforwardness turns to aggressiveness, rebellion and vulnerability that no one ever suspected. Fortunately, the level of his energy is very high and his instinctive and pugnacious side doesn't leave him helpless for too long and he sets back on the often perilous road to conquest and glory.

My Life

Caelan was born in the same year as the Tenth Games. His parents were said to be partiers that left Caelan in the care of family members every night. Though, it is believed that his parents had passed away, leaving him behind with other family until he was able to move out on his own. He inherited his parents money, however, and lives a posh live in the Capitol. He likes to sing with friends at parties, preferably without any accompanying music. Caelan preforms for money on occasion.

Last edited by Raivis on Thu May 22, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:12 pm

DISTRICT ONE CHARACTERS

Michael Blake

District One (Luxary Items)

About

NAME: Michael Emerson Blake
NICKNAMES: N/A
BIRTHDAY: August 28 (18)
HAIR: Strawberry-Blonde
EYES: Blue-Green
HEIGHT: 5 foot 10 inches
WEIGHT: 172 lbs.
BUILD: Medium-Small

MARITAL STATUS: Single?

Info

ECONOMIC CLASS: Middle Class
THEME SONG(S): Getting Away With Murder (Papa Roach); Kick In The Teeth (Papa Roach)
GAMES: None

PARENTS: Father (Alive- 39); Mother (Deceased); Step-Mother (Alive- 30)
SIBLINGS: Sisters (Alive- 7 and 10)
PETS: None

Other

TOKEN: A small locket with his mother's picture.
WEAPON: Knifes
GOOD ANGLES: Itelligent, Arrogant, Childish
BAD ANGLES: Aggresive, Sexy
FLAWS: His short fuse, combined with his rude and sarcastic attitude, tend to leave him isolated from potential friends and partners unless they perservre through it.
TALENTS: Excels with hand-to-hand combat.
PLAY-BY: Jacoby Shaddix

Who Am I?

Hey, what's up, it's Michael Blake from District One. I've been training for the Hunger Games since I was about eight, with both of my parents pressuring me to be "The Star Tribute of the Careers." Honestly, that isn't a title I want to hold. I still train, though, in memory of my mom. I want her to be happy, ya'know? Outside of training, I really love to hang out with Kera Veltaine, one of the mayor's daughters. Things are pretty great when we're around each other, but there seems to be something more since she had her baby, Kalem. I have one year left to be reaped. What happens happens, though, cause if it feels like a kick in the teeth... I can take it.

Michael stands around 5'10'' with strawberry-blonde hair and blue-green eyes. Both his arms and his chest are covered in tattoos, and he has a small tattoo on his neck. He typically wears his hair in a sort of mohawk. Depending on his mood, he alters his hair color between strawberry-blonde and black. His clothing, for the most part, remains dark, and he prefers to keep it that way.

Michael is a very outgoing and bubbly kind of guy. When you first met him he acts like a complete arsehole, and will happily tell you if hates you. Sarcastic is the main word that comes to mind with Michael; his sarcasm and rude attitude well know around his home. But if you get to know him, Michael is a whole different guy. He loves to party, but has a very short fuse for things. If you hit him, he will not be afraid to hit back at all. Michael is known to have a bad attitude problem, and so many keep away from him, but at heart he is a very sweet natured guy who will help and protect his friends from any kind of danger. He has a very sick sense of humor, and seeing others hurt really gives him a sick boost. When he has feelings for someone, he is a different person all over: he is sweet, kind and affectionate. He tends to be very touchy feely and a bit of a show off at times. Vainity can be seen in him, but people who know him see right through him staright away. Michael always has been the very much get in there straight away kind of guy. He loves a good joke: pranks and music are his two main loves.

My Life

Michael grew up in a loving but pushy family who cared about him very much (well most of the time). He had two little sisters who were his main priority growing up. He always found himself thinking that he didn't want them to go train for The Hunger Games because he knew there was more to them than what their district expects from them. His mother passed away when Michael turned 11, only a short time after giving birth to Michael's youngest sister. Michael's father and foster mother were always talking about the Hunger Games and how they're so grateful they have a child as wonderful as Michael to be positioned in the show. They'd think of it as an honor if Michael or one of his sisters was chosen as tribute to represent their beloved District 1. But Michael does not see it this way and he is always trying to avoid these talks of the Games and the constant training that his parents are trying to force upon him. They say it's for his own good, so he'd be ready if he was chosen at the Reaping but Michael knows that they are in it for the glory of their son being "The Star Tribute of The Careers".

Last edited by Raivis on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:13 pm

DISTRICT TWO CHARACTERS

Avery Vance

District Two (Weaponry/Stone Mining)

About

NAME: Avery Brion Vance
BIRTHDAY: April 18 (13)
HAIR: Blonde
EYES: Blue-Green
HEIGHT: 5 foot 1 inches
WEIGHT: 98 lbs.
BUILD: Small

Info

ECONOMIC CLASS: Upper Middle Class
THEME SONG(S):

PARENTS: Crystal Vance; Cole Vance
SIBLINGS: Indigo Vance; Louisa Rae Vance
PETS: None

Other

TOKEN: None
WEAPON: Spiked Mace
GOOD ANGLES: Self-centered, Adorable (:3), Free spirited
BAD ANGLES: Ignorant, Innocent
FLAWS: Self-centered, Reckless
TALENTS: Getting what he wants, Acting
PLAY-BY: Aidan J. Alexander

Who Am I?

Avery stands just over five foot tall, with a small build. His blonde hair and blue-green eyes compliment each other, and himself. His hair is slightly longer than average, and is styled depending on his mood. His tiny size does not lend much to anything, keeping him from being too much of a threat to anybody.

Being the youngest of three children, Avery tends to be free-spirited. He is a self-centered attention-seeker who wants nothing more than to get all the attention from everyone. He has an out-going personality and a wide social ring, sometimes filled with people that he had manipulated into friendship. He loves to beat up on other kids, so as to have himself surrounded with people that are watching him.

My Life

Avery was the last of three children born to Cole and Crystal Vance, and the first and only boy born to the parents. Being the youngest, Avery grew up taking as he pleased and fighting for attention in the shadow of his siblings. By the time he reached school age, he was ready to take any and all attention he could get, often times leading to trouble in class. Avery has earned many-a-spotlight in preformances in and out of school. Avery has attempted to make his mark, but still has a long way ahead of him in terms of his life.

Last edited by Raivis on Tue May 13, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:13 pm

DISTRICT THREE CHARACTERS

Korey Stark

District Three (Electronics)

About

NAME: Korey Crofton Stark
BIRTHDAY: November 7 (18)
HAIR: Medium-Blonde
EYES: Brown
HEIGHT: 5 foot 6 inches
WEIGHT: 156 lbs.

MARITAL STATUS: Believed Single
SEXUALITY: Unknown

Info

DISLIKES: Seriousness, Rats
ECONOMIC CLASS: Middle Class
THEME SONG(S): Doin' it Right (Daft Punk)

SIBLINGS: Unknown
PETS: Max (West Highland White Terrier); Nattalie (Miniature Schnauzer); Frankie (Scottish Terrier)

Other

TOKEN: A small thread of useless wires braided into a braclet.
WEAPON: Traps
GOOD ANGLES: Itelligent, Arrogant, Childish
BAD ANGLES: Aggresive, Sexy
FLAWS: Doesn't take anything too serious, leads to confortations with allies and enemies.
TALENTS: Like most District Three citizens, he has a way with electronics. Korey knows best around the solar batteries, magnetic levitation devices and forcefields that the Capitol employs.
PLAY-BY: Fran Kranz

Who Am I?

Hey... uh... I'm Korey Stark. I live in District Three with my three dogs. I... I don't get out often. I can do almost anything electronics related, and I have no doubt that I could be one of the best. I am terrified of the dark, of rats, and of open spaces. My house is constantly lit, and I don't have a reason to leave that. Heh. You'll wanna be careful in there, though. I've got a lot scattered around. No reason but to entertain me. Yeap, heh.

Korey stands roughly around 5'6". His hair is almost to his shoulders and is a medium-blonde. He keeps his hair slightly parted on the right and combed towards the left. His eyes are brown. His typical outfits consist of long-sleeve button-up shirts with a plain t-shirt undearneth. He prefers to wear blue jeans and almost-boots.

Korey is amoral and does not seem to dwell too much on the Hunger Games and the morality of them. Because of this, he is often at odds with many people whom him occasianly associates with, of whom function as the moral center of their group. Korey has complete confidence in his programming abilities and intelligence, leading to a somewhat arrogant and self-absorbed air. Korey possess a number of quirks, not least of these being his childish personality. His home is littered with games, toys, and snacks, and he rarely treats anything with genuine seriousness. He is often viewed as a possible liability. He suffers from Nychtophobia (fear of the dark). It is unclear how badly he suffers from it, but blackouts put him on edge. He is also murophobic (fear of rats). Lastly, Korey seems to be acutely agoraphobic (fear of open spaces), which may explain why he is so rarely seen outside of his house, but when he does leave he is often nervous. Korey only interacts with non-coworkers (the previously mentioned friends) very rarely and it has been implied that Korey is without friends.

My Life

Korey's history is mostly shrouded in mistory. From what can be gathered, he has been living alone in his current home for at least four years. In these years, it is believed he has been working on imporving the efficency of the solar batteries. None of his work has been featured, nor even left his house. It is quite unknown how Korey makes a living, though some believe he works in a small shop beneath his house, and that he has a boss that joins him there to check on his work. When he has shown up outside his home, he is typically accompinied by one or two other people who join him to the upper district for shopping. Korey gained his three pets on three seperate occasions, each around December 25th for three consecutive years.

Last edited by Raivis on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:14 pm

DISTRICT FOUR CHARACTERS

Last edited by Raivis on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:14 pm

DISTRICT FIVE CHARACTERS

Robin Wattson

District Five (Power)

About

NAME: Robin Elyze Wattson
NICKNAMES: Rob
BIRTHDAY: June 29 (17)
HAIR: Dark Brown
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 6 foot
WEIGHT: 117 lbs

Info

ECONOMIC CLASS: Upper-Class
THEME SONG(S): Amaranthine (Amaranthe)

PARENTS: Hershall Wattson (D5 Mayor); Selene Wattson
SIBLINGS: Oriole S. Wattson (16)
PETS: Celestino (Giant Green Iguana)

Other

TOKEN: N/A
WEAPON: Balisong
GOOD ANGLES: Emotional, Dreamy, Maternal
BAD ANGLES: Boring, Spiteful
FLAWS: Low skill as a fighter.
TALENTS: Imaginative. Motherly.
PLAY-BY: Elize Ryd

Who Am I?

Hey, I'm Robin, or Rob for short. I am the eldest daughter of District Five mayor, Hershall Wattson. I have a younger sister, Oriole, who I probably smother. My pet iguana, Celestano, is one of my closest friends. I love to dream, letting my imagination run wild. I also withdraw into that imagination if situations become too hostile. I don't have many plans for the future, though I'll likely make my way until I can't any longer.

Robin stands about 6 foot tall, and is of a healthy 117 lbs. She has waist-length dark brown hair. Robin's eyes are blue in colour, and she uses a bit of makeup to emphasize her eyes on occasions. Robin has a small frame and a moderate skin tone. Her outfits are typically dresses. She can also be found wearing a lot of black. Robin typically wears her hair down, but can be found with it in a pony-tail on occasion.

Robin is family-oreiented and a dreamer. The dreamer side of her is more oriented to the past, stuck in a loop of nostalgia. When in danger, or when feeling exposed or weak, Robin will seek refuge in her shell. Robin has a very small fighting spirit, not one to get into conflicts easily, or do well in them for that matter. Robin has an unlimited imagination, and a tendency to avoid all risks and to pursue security. She shows her true face only to people she can trust and she needs the well being brought about by the nostalgia for the past.

My Life

Robin was born in District Five, the first daughter of the District Five Mayor. Less than a year after Robin's birth, her younger sister, Oriole, joined the family. Robin grew up using her father's power, and in turn her own, to do as she pleased. She has had no real plans for what she wants to do in life. She has made friends with various critters over her lifetime, from Sniper the Crab when she was younger, to her current friend, Celestino, the iguana. Robin has been mostly withdrawn, but she supports her younger sister as much as she can, using her maternal side to do so.

Last edited by Raivis on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:53 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty

DISTRICT SIX CHARACTERS

Lavina Ainsworth

District Six (Transportation)

About

NAME: Lavina Kat Ainsworth
BIRTHDAY:
HAIR: Brown
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BUILD:

Info

ECONOMIC CLASS:
THEME SONG(S): Lose Yourself to Dance (Daft Punk)

PARENTS:
SIBLINGS:
PETS:

Other

TOKEN:
WEAPON:
GOOD ANGLES:
BAD ANGLES:
FLAWS:
TALENTS:
PLAY-BY: Tiffany Alvord

Who Am I?

My Life

WORK IN PROGRESS

Last edited by Raivis on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 pm

DISTRICT SEVEN CHARACTERS

Norman Rowe

District Seven (Lumber)

About

NAME: Norman Hector Rowe
BIRTHDAY: September 1 (18)
HEIGHT: 6 foot 4 inches
WEIGHT: 243 lbs.
BUILD: Muscular

Info

DISLIKES: Stupidity
ECONOMIC CLASS: Rich
THEME SONG(S): One Finger and A Fist (Drowning Pool); U R So Fucked (Infected Mushroom)

PARENTS: Lavern Rowe (Mother: 37); Wade Rowe (Father: 35)
SIBLINGS: N/A
PETS: Tracy (Basset Hound: 4)

Other

TOKEN: Bracelet of thin branches.
WEAPON: Machete
GOOD ANGLES: No-Nonsense, Strong, Attractive
BAD ANGLES: Intelligent (book-y), Weak,
FLAWS: Not too book smart
TALENTS: Heavy-lifting, Tracking, Camouflage
PLAY-BY: Martin Henderson I

Who Am I?

Hey y'all, I'm Norman Rowe of District Seven. My parents, Lavern and Wade Rowe, allowed me to enter the workforce rather then live a weak, cushy lifestyle. I currently work as a load puller, dragging logs that have been cut to the store-house, or from the store-house to the mills. My basset-hound, Tracy, is my closet friend and ally. Most of the guys I work with rely on me to make sure that we aren't about to be attacked by anything, using a bit of reverse tracking.

Norman stands around 6'4" with a very muscular build from his days hauling logs. He has brown hair that falls around the middle of his neck, which he mostly leaves down. Norman has bright blue eyes, that grow darker when he is aggravated. Although he spends his days out working, he's skin tone is pale in comparison to what one might think.

Norman is not the smartest person, book-smart wise. However, what he lacks in book-smarts he makes up for in street smarts and common sense. Norman is not one to take jokes and stupidity lightly. He has a no-nonsense attitude that may come from refusing the cushy life that his parents could've provided and instead working in the forests. While in the forests, Norman was able to pick up tracking and camouflage skills that have provided his fellow loggers with a sense of security in the forests.

My Life

Norman was born to rich parents in District Seven. At a young age, Norman has decided to reject the cushy life that would be of no value to him if he entered the games. By twelve, he had joined the workforce of District Seven, specifically as a tree chopper. As he grew older, he shifted from chopping trees to dragging them to the stock-houses. Norman still resides in his parents home, them supporting him through food and shelter, but leaving him to his own devices when it comes to the other aspects of survival.

Last edited by Raivis on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:53 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 pm

DISTRICT EIGHT CHARACTERS

Rowan Quistan

District Eight (Textiles)

About

NAME: Rowan Silas Quistan
BIRTHDAY: March 15 (37)
HAIR: Bleach Blonde
EYES: Brown
HEIGHT: 5 foot 10 inches
WEIGHT: 120 lbs
BUILD: Slender

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced
SEXUALITY: Single

Info

THEME SONG(S): Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
GAMES: 14th Hunger Games (Victor)

SIBLINGS: Cassidy Quistan (38)
PETS: Shih Tzu; Siberian Husky

Other

TOKEN:
WEAPON: Spiked Mace
GOOD ANGLES: Spontaneous, Handsome, Outgoing
BAD ANGLES: Rude, Ugly, Quiet
FLAWS: Lives in the moment, rendering him unable to plan ahead too far.
TALENTS: Spontaneous, Dramatic, and Loyal
PLAY-BY: Ethan Hawke

Who Am I?

Rowan has a slender frame, weighing only around 120 pounds and stands around 5’ 10’’. His hair colour, previously a light brown, has been dyed a kind of bleach blonde. His eye colour is brown, though he has occasionally been seen with blue eyes. He has a mild face, with light traces of a beard and mustache.

Rowan is the center of attention. He is friendly and outgoing in many situations, leaving people drawn to him. Rowan is very practical, never thinking too much on anything so that he can get it done and be done with it. His life does not revolve around a routine, and everything he does can seem quite spontaneous to people who aren’t ready for it. When it comes to love, however, Rowan is practically the exact opposite. He is quite aloof, or cool and distant.

My Life

Rowan was born into a rich family in District Eight. He was three years old when the Hunger Games tradition began, and not much of his history before his Games is known. His family was theorized to have stayed loyal to the Capitol during the rebellions that began the Games, and that is why they remained rich. However, that is yet to be confirmed. He was Reaped at the age of seventeen to enter the Fourteenth Hunger Games. He was able to pull off a victory in those Games, returning home to District Eight to live with his parents younger sister. His parents passed away when he turned twenty one, both died six months apart. That same year, his sister moved out to live with her husband and have her first child, who was reaped and killed in the Thirty-Fourth Hunger Games.

The 14th Hunger Games: Rowan, being the spontaneous and outgoing person he is, was able to use people to his advantage. He was able to make friends with both the Careers and the Others. By having both on either side of the line, he was able to use a small group of weaker Tributes to take on one or two of the Careers at a time. Once the Careers were dealt with, he turned on the weaker Tributes.

Last edited by Raivy Pie on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:16 pm

DISTRICT NINE CHARACTERS

Jesse Haynes

District Nine (Grains)

About

NAME: Jesse Oliver Haynes
NICKNAMES: Jess
BIRTHDAY: December 9 (17)
EYES: Brown/Hazel
HEIGHT: 6 foot
WEIGHT: 213 lbs

SEXUALITY: Bi-curious

Info

ECONOMIC CLASS: Upper-Middle
THEME SONG(S): Absolute Zero (Stone Sour); Kiss the Devil (Bel Heir; Just A Gent remix); Harakiri (Serj Tankian)

PARENTS: David Haynes (father, 57); Susan Haynes (mother, 49)
SIBLINGS: Sheryl Haynes (sister, 32); Kerry Haynes (sister, 16)
PETS: Ruby (Raven)

Other

TOKEN: Ring with a turquoise stone.
WEAPON: Blunt Objects (Clubs and the like)
GOOD ANGLES: Pround, Self-Confident, Affectionate
BAD ANGLES: Stupid, Arrogant, Rude
FLAWS: Stubborn, Self-Centered, Nonchalant
TALENTS: Unifier, Able to understand multiple sides of a story
PLAY-BY: Alex Saxon

Who Am I?

Howdy hey there. I'm Jesse Haynes, a District Nine citizen. My friends would identify me most with my intellegence and my spontaneous personality. I like to have attention drawn to myself on occasion, but I often try and stay to myself. I like to prevent arguments among my friends, with my ability to understand both sides of the story. Some of my friends refer to me as a "flirt" although I do not see it and often try to fight the tag.

Jesse stands around an even 6 foot, and weighs a moderate 213 lbs. His brown hair falls about his shoulders, and he typically leaves it down. His eyes are brown, or in a certain light, hazel. His attire consists of blue jeans and button-up shirts. On occasion he can be found with his hair up, or in a dressier outfit.

Jesse has a constant concern for elevation and evolution. He attempts to make an air of a moral person, inhabited by a natural sense of justice and fairness. He has a desire for discoveries, so he appreciates changes in his life settings, which prevails over his modesty. He readily listens to all argumentations, even listening to those he doesn't understand, and can synthesize different logics. His enthusiasm conceals a form of shyness and reserve. Jesse is not satisfied with stiff explinations and strives to take advantage of the diversity of approaches and standpoints. He is a born unifier. Jesse understands and integrates the rules of the game and the specificity of each situation. He is quite open-minded, which allows home to quickly understand new circumstances and the stakes of these circumstances.

My Life

Jesse was born into a middle-class family in District Nine. His father worked primarily on grain equipment, while his mother worked keeping track of the factories stores. A few years after Jesse was born, his older sister moved out to live with her husband. When Jesse was old enough to work, he began as a farmer's assistant. Jesse still holds that job, managing one of the fields of his employer. Whatever pay he brings home goes to making sure his family doesn't go hungry, regardless of what their socio-economic class.

Last edited by Raivis on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:16 pm

DISTRICT TEN CHARACTERS

Jaxson White

District Ten (Livestock)

About

NAME: Jaxson Ray White
NICKNAMES: Jax
BIRTHDAY: February 13 (19)
HAIR: Dark Brown
EYES: Hazel
HEIGHT: 6 foot 1 inches
WEIGHT: 210 lbs.
BUILD: Average

Info

DISLIKES: Confinement
ECONOMIC CLASS: Upper-class
THEME SONG(S): SexyBack (Justin Timberlake); Natural Disaster (Pentatonix)
GAMES: None (Ineligible)

PARENTS: Father (40 yrs); Mother (41 yrs)
SIBLINGS: Only Child
PETS: Thoroughbred Horse (Danza, 3yrs); many horses on his farm

Other

TOKEN: None
WEAPON: Whips
GOOD ANGLES: Determined, Creative, Majestic
BAD ANGLES: Weak, Bland
FLAWS: Intolerant, Stubborn, Touchy
TALENTS: His voice makes men and women both melt at its sound. Great singing voice.
PLAY-BY: Avi Kaplan

Who Am I?

Standing at a height of 6'1" and weighing in at 210 of pure muscle, Jaxson has an average build, but he's strong, like many boys of D10.  He has a full beard and dark hair that kicks back past his ears, though his mane is usually covered in a hat or beanie of some sort.  Jax's eyes are a damn sexy hazel complement to his hair and fit perfectly with his face.  His face, of course is really good at smiling, having near-perfect teeth and the ability to do quirky half-smiles as well.  Yeah, Jax is an attractive male.  ~Appearance compliments of Lupp so that Raivikins can get his butt posting

Jaxson's psychological nature is powerful and full of self-confidence. He is a leader whose strength and nobleness command his entourage’s respect and adherence, with unchallenged legitimacy. His ability to order, the prestige and charisma that emanate continuously from his person inevitably put him, under the spotlight, wherever he goes. Jaxson has another side however, a side that is stubborn, itolerant, self-centered, and sometimes violent. He likes to get touchy-feely and is nonchalant about his actions.

My Life

Jaxson has always lived a cushy life. He grew up on the rich side of District Ten, able to watch the people work and work on his passions. One of those passions, from a young age, was horses. By the age of ten, Jaxson had convinced his parents to get him a horse and someone to teach him to ride. Jaxson fell in love quickly and rode every chance he could get. Occasionally, he'd go off into a meadow to just sing with his horse grazing nearby. By the time he moved out, he convinced his parents to lend him a bit of start-up money, and opened his own horse-breeding facility. His current horse is a descendant of that first horse he got.

Last edited by Raivis on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty

DISTRICT ELEVEN CHARACTERS

Last edited by Raivis on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:17 pm

DISTRICT TWELVE CHARACTERS

Last edited by Raivis on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:17 pm

CURRENT TRIBUTE

Norman Rowe
District Seven Male
36th Hunger Games

Last edited by Raivis on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:56 pm

34th Hunger Games Tribute
Result: Top 11 -- Deceased

Thomas Quistan

District Eight (Textiles)

About

NAME: Thomas Quistan
NICKNAMES: T.Q.
BIRTHDAY: December 22 (16; would be 17)
HAIR: Black
HEIGHT: 6 foot 2 inches
WEIGHT: 200 lbs

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

Info

DISLIKES: Cockiness, Arrogance, Quiet, Asparagus
ECONOMIC CLASS: Lower-Rich
THEME SONG(S): Underneath (Adam Lambert)
GAMES: 34th Hunger Games (top 11)

PARENTS: Cassidy Quistan (38)
SIBLINGS: Hannah Quistan (5)
PETS: Sam (Basset Hound); Carrico (Calico Cat)

Other

TOKEN: A small pendant made of several differeny coloured feathers.
WEAPON: Long-ranged weaponry (i.e. bows and arrows)
GOOD ANGLES: Mysterious, Light-hearted, Cute-ish
BAD ANGLES: Sexy, Mean
FLAWS: Overthinks situations that are new to him, losing valuable time; Creates tough emotional bonds that are hard to break.
TALENTS: Can recognize a small variety of valuable herbs; Decent sense of direction.
PLAY-BY: Adam Lambert

Who Am I?

Hey guys, I'm Thomas Quistan! I was sixteen years old, born on December 22nd in District Eight. I was a single, bizexual citizen of the rich part of District Eight. My mother is Cassidy Quistan, my sister is Hannah Quistan, and my Uncle, a Victor for District Eight, is Rowan Quistan. In District Eight, I had limited friends, my primary friend being June Dowd, another rich citizen in the District. It's gonna sound weird, but I consider her my crush, though we never saw much of each other with my working schedule.

Standing at roughly 6'2'' and weighing around 200 lbs, Thomas seems to be average for age. He has naturaly jet-black hair with naturally clear-blue eyes. He typically wears dark pink colored contacts to disquise that actual color. He has his right ear pierced, a small stud is within. His everyday outfit consists of two main items of clothing: a dark pair of jeans and leather jacket. He alternates shirts beneath the jacket day-to-day, maintaining a dark color; going from dark blues, to pure blacks, to dark reds.

Not one to take others mistakes to heart, Thomas has a light-hearted air about him. He seems to let everything flow off his back, rarely holding a grudge for any length of time. He can make the best of a bad situation, making friends with anyone who will talk to him, no matter how rarely he talks to other people. Sometimes these bonds grow and take hold in him permanatly, making it difficult for him to do anything that would make him lose the person. He doesn't like to take no for an answer, which can lead to problems for himself, but he can mostly find a way out of them.

My Life

Thomas was born and raised in the upper class of District Eight. His father passed away a month after his younger sister was born. From that early age, he began working to help his mother take care of herself and Hannah, the newest addition to the family. While the family began losing money for the first year after the death of his father, Thomas was able to return the family back to the upper class after a little more than a year of working in the factory that made the Peacekeeper uniforms. He began to understand the Hunger Games more and more through disscussions with other factory workers, eventually learning the entire history of Panem, including things he was never taught in school.

The 34th Hunger Games: Thomas had previouslly been reaped in the 32nd Hunger Games, but had been volunteered for and didn't have to leave home. However, his luck wasn't the same in the 34th Hunger Games. Thomas was reaped to be the male representative for District Eight and left for the Capitol. In the Games, Thomas found himself weaponless for the longest time, until he was able to pick up the weapon of a girl from District Twelve. Thomas had formed a small alliance, wound up being left out of it, and returned to fighting his former partner before being killed by someone he had considered a friend in the Games. Thomas was the Thirteenth Tribute to die in the 34th Games, killed by Jennifer Machete.

Thomas "T.Q." Quistan
District Eight Male
34th Hunger Games
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:22 pm

36th Hunger Games Tribute
Result: Victor -- Alive

Norman Rowe

District Seven (Lumber)

About

NAME: Norman Hector Rowe
BIRTHDAY: September 1 (19)
HEIGHT: 6 foot 4 inches
WEIGHT: 243 lbs.
BUILD: Muscular

Info

DISLIKES: Stupidity
THEME SONG(S): One Finger and A Fist (Drowning Pool); U R So Fucked (Infected Mushroom); Lonely Day (System of a Down)
GAMES: 36th Hunger Games (Victor)

PARENTS: Lavern Rowe (Mother: 37); Wade Rowe (Father: 35)
SIBLINGS: N/A
PETS: Tracy (Basset Hound: 4)

Other

TOKEN: Bracelet of thin branches.
WEAPON: Machete
GOOD ANGLES: No-Nonsense, Strong, Attractive
BAD ANGLES: Intelligent (book-y), Weak,
FLAWS: Not too book smart
TALENTS: Heavy-lifting, Tracking, Camouflage
PLAY-BY: Martin Henderson I

Who Am I?

Hey y'all, I'm Norman Rowe of District Seven. My parents, Lavern and Wade Rowe, allowed me to enter the workforce rather then live a weak, cushy lifestyle. I currently work as a load puller, dragging logs that have been cut to the store-house, or from the store-house to the mills. My basset-hound, Tracy, is my closet friend and ally. Most of the guys I work with rely on me to make sure that we aren't about to be attacked by anything, using a bit of reverse tracking.

Norman stands around 6'4" with a very muscular build from his days hauling logs. He has brown hair that falls around the middle of his neck, which he mostly leaves down. Norman has bright blue eyes, that grow darker when he is aggravated. Although he spends his days out working, he's skin tone is pale in comparison to what one might think.

Norman is not the smartest person, book-smart wise. However, what he lacks in book-smarts he makes up for in street smarts and common sense. Norman is not one to take jokes and stupidity lightly. He has a no-nonsense attitude that may come from refusing the cushy life that his parents could've provided and instead working in the forests. While in the forests, Norman was able to pick up tracking and camouflage skills that have provided his fellow loggers with a sense of security in the forests.

My Life

Norman was born to rich parents in District Seven. At a young age, Norman has decided to reject the cushy life that would be of no value to him if he entered the games. By twelve, he had joined the workforce of District Seven, specifically as a tree chopper. As he grew older, he shifted from chopping trees to dragging them to the stock-houses. Norman still resides in his parents home, them supporting him through food and shelter, but leaving him to his own devices when it comes to the other aspects of survival.

Norman Rowe
District Seven Male
36th Hunger Games
Back to top Go down
wtf

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: pls check you pics   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:37 pm

you know, two of those characters are celebrities.
first blond guy is Scott Hoying and he is from Pentatonix
Lowest dude with brown hair is Avi Kaplan also from Pentatonix.

pls check those pics and make players change them. -
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Raivis Park Left_bar_bleue150/150Raivis Park Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Ty cpt obvs
-Raivy

Hi Guest!

First of all welcome to our site! Most of the characters are depicted by celebrities actually, it is just a play-by/ or a faceclaim, as we would like to call it, it's a way to better visualize our characters and celebrities have great pictures and gifs. In each character profile, every faceclaim has been credited to each celebrity used and only used once for every face unless we are not able to recognise it. We apologise if we upset you over this but it has been how we've always try to depict our characters to make our roleplaying much more fruitful.

We hope you understand the ways we create our characters and our use of celebrities and these two posts, mine and yours, will be deleted by the end of the day in order to respect this person's topic and to keep it clean as this is strictly theirs to create and keep, and hopefully you will get our response! Have a good day! c:

-The Staff
Back to top Go down

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:56 pm

As Chii says, nearly all the characters on our site, as well as countless other RP sites and tumblrs, use celebrities to represent the faces of their characters, almost as if those celebrities were "playing" their characters in some sort of production. These two celebrities have their faces on the internet all the time, as most do, and as far as we know, have not expressly stated that they prefer to not have their faces used in RP. Please use correct writing on our site and please don't spam Raivis's character topic, which he worked very hard on and would prefer to keep clear of other people posting. As such, and again repeating Chii's message, we will soon delete all of these messages to keep it clean. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raivis Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raivis Park   Raivis Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raivis Park
Page 1 of 1