The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The memories don't leave you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The memories don't leave you Left_bar_bleue150/150The memories don't leave you Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

The memories don't leave you Empty
PostSubject: The memories don't leave you   The memories don't leave you Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Hunter found a nice spot on the dock to watch the sunset. It was beautiful, just as he wishes his past life had been. "How does the world get so nice, when soon someone I know is going to be put in an arena and fought with until death? Or maybe it'll be me." Hunter thinks back to past Hunger Games. He knew a girl, and he watched her die, helplessly on the TV screen. "Why does the capitol do this to us?!" Hunter's voice was rising into a shout. He thought about his little brother. "Or maybe it'll be him." Just as the sun settled under the horizon Hunter started to walk home but not before he threw a heavy boulder into the water. "Let that be me destroying the capitol."
Back to top Go down

The memories don't leave you
Page 1 of 1