The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Empty
PostSubject: In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~   In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 pm

In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Ledana10
In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Tumblr_inline_mqmoodacaE1qz4rgp

Leda was very rarely nervous, but at this point in time she couldn't really help it. She entered the training center warily, glancing around to find a station that didn't seem to be too populated that would be helpful to her. Leda wanted to learn how to use some kind of weapon, but the ranged station already had people at it so she head to the melee area. She picked up a sword and swung it haphazardly at a dummy. Leda had used knives many times before, but never swords. The blade was surprisingly heavy, and she found that she had very little control over it. "How the hell do people do this..." she grumbled, eventually slashing off one of the dummy's hands after a few random swings. Leda stared at the trainer guy, who seemed very disappointed. "This is not flailing, okay?" she muttered, as the trainer understood her expression and came over to help her. He explained how to properly hold the blade, which helped a lot, and suggested a lighter blade called a 'foil.' Leda definitely preferred knives, but at least this was easier than before.

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Left_bar_bleue0/0In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~   In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:23 am

In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Newcreate.php?text=Celestia%20MoonCrest&name=akaDora

Celestia walked into the Melee station, there weren't many people. She walked over to the only girl in the station. Her uniform said '12'. Might as well be helpful to someone.. She thought. Celestia wasn't that mean of a person to watch someone do bad in their first tries. She smiled, picking up a sword and walking over to a dummy. She angled the long blade so it was high up on the right side of her. She slashed it down to the ground, keeping the same angle. It nearly cut off half of the dummy's head and it's left arm. The other girl to her side was using something she recognized as a foil. "Twisting it can help.." She mutter a bit quietly, enough for the girl to barely hear her. Celestia then cut off the rest of the dummy's head. She smiled. The sword, with enough practice, is very easy to balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~   In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:04 pm

In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Ledana10
In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Tumblr_mzqaesvd9F1skto7oo2_r1_250

Leda said nothing as the girl from 1 approached. She was very tempted to jab to foil right into the other girl's throat, but she knew she'd get in trouble and probably miss anyway. She could almost hear someone scolding her for judging people based on district, but why should she bother being nice? The other girl was clearly more practiced with a sword and had just whispered some advice. Leda narrowed her eyes. "Excuse me, did I ask you?" she said testily, turning to face the other girl. "Just because some of us can't have our skills handed to us on a plate with big fancy training centers doesn't mean we need correction from those who have. If I need your help- which I don't -I'll ask for it." Leda shot the other girl a poisonous glare and returned to her training. She stabbed her dummy with the point of the foil, slicing through layers of simulated flesh in its torso. Once she'd done a few more pokes at it and given the dummy some holes in the stomach to worry about, the trainer offered her a slightly heavier sword that was more equipped for slashing. Leda definitely preferred this one, as the motions used were more similar to that of knives. She continued to cut up the dummy with that sword, not paying any more attention to the other girl. She had always resented people of a higher class, and combined with her personal pride and independence, Leda had plenty of anger towards the girl from 1 to take out on the dummies.

Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Left_bar_bleue150/150In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~   In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:31 am

I NEED ANOTHER STORY
thought you saw me wink, no.
Felicity arrived at the station and groaned inside her head, A Career, great. Another idiot to deal with. she thought to herself. Felicity saw a girl she thought was from 12 and noticed she was mad at the career. Felicity tried picking up a sword but it was way too heavy, she put it down and got a knife. She felt weird, knowing that this would be the weapon that could make her win. She swung at the dummy, hitting off the hand. She knew that the hand didn't really matter so she just tried hitting again, again and again until she got better. She took advice from the trainer and kept swinging, the trainer was helping he a lot which was good. But still she could barely cut off a hand.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Left_bar_bleue0/0In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~   In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:10 am

In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Newcreate.php?text=Celestia%20MoonCrest&name=akaDora

"Well sorry." Celestia said, rolling her eyes at the girl. You'd think anybody not from a career district would take any sort of tips he/she could get. As Celestia was swatting away at the dummy, another girl walked in. She looked back, smiled, then continued to hit the dummy. She grinned at how crowded the station was getting, so she shrugged, getting up. She walked away, deciding to go to a different area in the Training Center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~   In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:36 pm

In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Tumblr_mn2k3azd5G1qgf2sco3_250

Leda rolled her eyes as the girl from 1 left in a huff. Did she honestly think I would appreciate her commentary? She sparred with the dummy for a little while longer, barely registering the arrival of the girl from 9. After a few minutes though, Leda had learned the basics of how to hold a sword and figured she wasn't going to develop any real skills in a few days, so she might as well learn a tiny bit of everything. "Thanks," she said to the trainer, and left the area. Leda didn't have a big plan as to where she was going, or even whether she wanted to keep a low profile or try to show something she was actually good at, but she sensed that it was time to move on.

Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Left_bar_bleue150/150In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~   In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:53 pm

* Felicity Grains
»
directory.hb/felicity-grains
THOUGHT YOU SAW ME WINK, NO.

Felicity saw the career leave, she was happy about that because there wouldn't be any show-offs. The girl got a little confident with her swings because she was getting a little better after a couple hits. She was getting good hits in the stomach and face, Felicity asked the trainer for more tips as she saw the girl leave. Felicity wondered where Ethan was, so she left to head towards the station she saw him at.

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~   In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In my left hand there is the familiar, in my right hand there’s the great unknown~
Page 1 of 1