The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

36th Games Reminders!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
36th Games Reminders! Left_bar_bleue1/136th Games Reminders! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

36th Games Reminders! Empty
PostSubject: 36th Games Reminders!   36th Games Reminders! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Pre-Games Reminder!

As we all know (Or I hope we all know), tomorrow, Saturday, April 12, will be the beginning of the 36th Games!  Now, that also means that today will be the last day for interviews and  private sessions, so get those done ASAP! (I don't want to have to give out 1-3's, mkay?  Send 'em to Gaz, Rain, or me for grading, as already stated!)
Now, on to real reminders.  The Games.  Tomorrow.  I don't have a set start time, but as soon as mostly everyone is online, you can expect a gong (Which will most likely be midday Eastern Time, but maybe not) .  Also, don't forget about the 24-hour rule, which I will stick to for the most part.  If you're new or need a reminder on the rules, don't hesitate to ask questions! Plus, we got this nifty section of our rules, for your viewing pleasure.
So there you have it folks! Prepare to die, Happy Hunger Games, and let's hope those odds are in your favor Wink

Regards,
The Staff
Back to top Go down

36th Games Reminders!
Page 1 of 1