The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

36th Games Announcement!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
36th Games Announcement! Left_bar_bleue1/136th Games Announcement! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

36th Games Announcement! Empty
PostSubject: 36th Games Announcement!   36th Games Announcement! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:56 am

In the Absence of your GM

I have IRL things to do involving band and field trips, and these things last from today till Sunday, and I have no idea if I'll have wifi. (I can almost bet that I won't be allowed a password and the wifi will taunt me), But in any event, do not fear! I do have a co-GM, mr. Gazimu, who can take over if need be. So, see you all hopefully this evening but if not, you know who to ask for a GM post.
As always, Happy Hunger Games! And May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor!

Regards,
The Staff
Back to top Go down

36th Games Announcement!
Page 1 of 1