The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Left_bar_bleue10/150Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Tumblr_m4vbijqRQ71rxq814o1_500

Leon was downtown with his guitar, just like always, playing a song for a crowd. Of course the crowd had built over time cause...well crowds don't just magically appear. At the moment, he was playing a fast song as requested by the person who had been there the longest. Another one he and his brother managed to scrounge up, something about a mugshot...man people were weird back then. But, he still sang it cause it was still one of his favorite songs to sing no matter how strange it seemed. When he was done he had a grin on his face and his playing was responded to with applause. He sat against a wall, putting his guitar against the wall as the crowd began to disperse, some people giving him a tip. He took out a rag and began to clean his guitar, not noticing someone walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Left_bar_bleue1/1Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Tumblr_mafbfa5doC1rgyjn3o3_250

"Thought I recognized that amazing voice," Ori skipped up to the boy she'd met a few days ago. Her ankle was fully healed now and able to support her bouncy movement style. "Found that one too, or do ya write like ya sing?" she asked. She always seemed to show up right when Leon was taking a breather, and it sucked. She liked singing with him. "Crowd got into this one too, eh?" Ori leaned against the wall, giving him enough distance to continue cleaning his guitar, but she was close enough to watch him. For a second, she was jealous of the boy; he could sing and play the guitar, and well too. But that just gave her more to praise him over.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Left_bar_bleue10/150Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Tumblr_m4tj98hrxh1rxq814o1_500

The boy looked up from his guitar cleaning when he heard a voice, a grin slowly spreading across his face as he laughed. "Thanks Ori. Fancy seeing you here." He was cleaning around where the hole in the instrument was now, looking down as she asked if he found that song. He laughed again and shook his head. "I'm definitely not a writer...to be honest the only musical things I can do are sing and play string instruments. Other than that...just kinda lost. My brother has wrote a few songs though...he's a genius when it comes to that stuff if you ask me. Oh, and to answer your question, he found it. Although I think he may have added a few lyrics here and there..." He set his guitar to the side and picked up the small amount of money he earned, counting it up and nodded, grinning when Ori commented on the crowd getting into the song and he looked over at her. "Seems like it...girls seem to tip me a bit more as I've noticed. Slightly confuses me..." His grin was replaced with a slightly confused expression as he began to look out at the people passing by, but then shrugged and smiled again.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Left_bar_bleue1/1Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Tumblr_mob2ztDlri1rt7weko2_250

Ori smiled to herself as Leon said he could only sing and play the guitar.  "Well, that's one more than me," she said, a hint of laughter edging into her tone.  "I need ta meet this brother of yours, don't I?" she joked, then watched as he started counting his money.  There was a good enough amount, but she still felt like it was too small for such a large crowd.  Then he said something and she had to laugh full out as she looked at him.  But Leon seemed to be genuinely confused, which made her laugh even more.  "You're oblivious, aren't you?" she shook her head and looked back to the passing crowd, which paid no mind to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Tumblr_m6gu14Ktax1rzu8umo1_250

He shrugged when Ori said something about meeting his brother. "I suppose you might be able to. Unless he's busy eith sonething." Leon then heard her last comment and whipped his head to the side to look at Ori when she asked if he was oblivious and he raised an eyebrow before saying, "What's that supposed to mean?" Leon smiled then, but he still seemed confused by her calling him oblivious. He wondered what about his comment made him seem that way...oh well. He would find out. He hoped.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Tumblr_mob2ztDlri1rt7weko4_250

Ori shook her head, already smiling at his comment.  "Dunno," she said, holding back a laugh, "So ya got another song in ya?  Maybe without the guitar, just a duet?"  She felt guilty, after he just finished cleaning the thing, but the only other option for conversation was his brother.  His brother who, despite her interest in meeting him, Ori didn't really feel like talking about.  "I can give you a beat," she said with a laugh, miming playing the drums in the air.  It was obvious she was kidding, of course, especially considering her hands got out of time almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:19 am

Leon had to think for a second. He didn't know of many songs that he didn't need to play the guitar for. He had one idea but...Huh...that might just work... Leon smiled to himself and pulled out a sheet of paper with lyrics on it and he handed it to Ori. "Here. Not entirely a duet but it could work. Also gets the crowd excited which is always fun. The name of it is 'We Will Rock You'. We assume it's because of the chorus." He had shrugged right before the last statement but continued to smile. "So? Good or no?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Tumblr_mw0f7alQR51rids08o4_r1_250

Ori took the sheet and read it over. "I was kidding about giving a beat, ya know," she said playfully. She read it once more and broke out into another grin. "But, this can totally work," she handed the sheet back to Leon, "I like it." Ori paused for a moment, recalling the words the best she could, then starting the stomp-stomp-clap pattern instructed by the sheet. She glanced at Leon, seeming to ask if she was doing it right; she was also trying to see when he'd start with the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:31 am

"I know you were kidding, but this is a pretty simple beat. Plus if others get into it they mask any mistakes." The boy grinned and stood up, helping her with the beat. They were attracting the attention of the crowd which made Leon smile. He walked towards them, getting a couple of people into it which caused others to get into it. Once there was a bit more than a dozen people helping he broke out into song.

"Buddy you're a boy make big noise playin in the street ya gonna be a big man someday! You got mud on yo face, you big disgrace! Kickin your can all over the place!"

Leon began the chorus, motioning for everyone to join in. By the third time all of the auidiencee was singing along, much to his delight. He looked to Ori and pointed to her, letting her know it was her turn.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Ori had joined in at the chorus, grinning a bit as the crowd joined in. Leon pointed to her and she started the next verse. "Buddy you're a young man hard man, Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day..." she chanted, then lead the next chorus. The girl had settled into the beat now, keeping the steady rhythm with the support of everyone else. She glanced at Leon, expecting him to start the final verse.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Leon kept up with the beat, even after the audience fell out of rhythm. He sang along when it came to the chorus, his words being melded in with everyone else singing along. When it was time for the next verse, he broke out singing, "Buddy you're an old man, poor man, pleadin' with your eyes, gonna make you some peace some day! You got mud on your face, you big disgrace, somebody better put back into your place!" He was grinning, backing away from the crowd and held his head up to show the song was done after a few lines of the chorus, but they kept singing. However, they slowly began to stop until the singing was replaced with cheering. Leon was laughing and took a bow, looking over to Ori as he stood up straight again and began to clap himself.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Ori joined in on the last verse, but by then the audience had gotten so off beat it was a struggle not to burst into laughter. Then they went on way longer than they were supposed to, and she couldn't help herself. She was so caught up in the moment that she didn't even notice that Leon was taking a bow until he was already straightening back up. He started clapping too and the girl's grin broadened. She did her own quick bow, after which the clapping died away.

"That. Was. Awesome," she said to Leon once the crowd had cleared. A few people, as usual, had handed him tips, and a few had given them to Ori as well. "This, I believe, belongs to you," she said, handing him everything that she'd been given. After all, she didn't do anything but tag along.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:58 pm

Leon thanked everyone as they walked away, counting out the money he had made when he was greeted with a bit of a surprise. He looked up when Ori spoke and handed him the money. He grinned, nodding as he took it from her and counted it all up. His grin grew so much it looked as though his face might split open. "This...this is the most I've made performing in a while...well, might be the most I've made period!" He laughed, backing up and leaned against the wall, sliding down. "This...this is too great...thanks Ori."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:14 am

Ori hadn't counted anything, but there certainly was a lot in his hands. She was beaming back at him almost immediately. "No, no don't thank me! I just asked to join in." She slid down the wall next to him, crossing her legs once she hit the ground. "You did all the work! And that was awesome, with the crowd and everything?! You're really great, you know that? You deserve every bit of it!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Leon chuckled as she sat down next to him and complimented him. He re-counted the money and kept on laughing, setting it in his lap as he looked up at the sky. "You have no idea how awesome this is for me...and thanks for the compliments..." He still had a grin on his face as he looked back down at Ori. "And you say all did all the work but...I never made this much when I was by myself. Or with my brother. So you must like...radiate good luck or something." He laughed again and looked up again, resting his head against the wall as he closed his eyes. "If only I could make this much every day...that would be a dream come true..."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Tumblr_m5foxjCTgs1qk00pto1_r1_500

"Awesome, Awesome, Awesome all around," Ori laughed, meeting his gaze for a second, then looking away when she turned the compliment on her. "No, it can't be just me. Maybe I just magnify their attention to your awesomeness?" She joked, shifting to sit a bit closer to him. "Well then, maybe we'll just have to do this again tomorrow!" She grinned at him, eyes sparkling with the idea of singing with Leon again. Yeah, she could do this all day long, every day.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Leon laughed along with her and shook his head when she mentioned that she magnifies everyone's attention to him. "Well...might be it, but I'm pretty sure it has more to do with you. And before you make a counter compliment, don't worry bout it...don't want this to turn into a compliment war." He chuckled and looked towards her again, not really noticing how she scooted closer to him. When she told him that they'd have to do this again he grinned and clapped his hands together. "Alright! Sounds awesome! And not just cause of the extra money of course...but hey, that's a pretty cool bonus."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:15 pm

"But compliment wars are the best kinds of wars!" Ori chirped, laughing at the thought of fighting with him to get the last kind word. "Oh shush, you know you're only in it for the moo-lah," She joked, pushing his shoulder with hers for a second, then turned to look at him again. "You must have a lot of those songs lying around, don'tcha?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Leon laughed along with Ori after she said that compliment wars were the best kind. He listened as she insisted he was only in it for the money in a joking manner which got another chuckle out of him. "Come on now, give me more credit than that." He put a hand on his own shoulder lightly and looked over to her with a smile as she asked if he must have a lot of songs lying around. "I got a decent amount, yeah. Most of 'em my brother uncovers and edits a bit before giving them to me to learn and practice. We're a pretty good team...and don't let anyone know this but..." Leon looked around a bit before leaning in close as he whispered, "I'm the real moneymaker." He grinned, showing that he was joking and leaned back, resting his back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?   Would You Lend A Caring Hand~? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would You Lend A Caring Hand~?
Page 1 of 1