The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Aftermath Left_bar_bleue10/150The Aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:59 pm

The Aftermath Tumblr_mbgkltVSDY1qkdght

Will woke up that day the way he always did: Hound. His German Shepherd had bounded onto his bed and began to lick his face furiously, and would never stop until Will pushed him off. When he finally managed to do so, he sat up, groaning. He looked to the side of his bed, an half empty beer bottle just sitting there and he reached over, grabbed it, and downed all of it. That had become the new, routine way to start out the day.

He got out of bed, stumbling into the wall for a second and then pushed himself upright again, groaning.He looked down, biting his lip and then shook his head, realizing he was still wearing his leather jacket and jeans. He reached inside his jacket, feeling the cold metal container of alcohol and shook it, to come to the conclusion it was still full. He opened it, took a large gulp and then closed it, putting it back. He would need to save the rest.

Will didn't even realize it was the early evening until he took a step outside. That's when he remembered what happened the night before. He had been staying up all night, drinking and watching the 35th games again, wondering what would've happened if he had gone in. Without realizing it, he must've stayed up into the morning. He sighed and started going down the stairs that led to the street, stumbling on the last step. He managed to regain his footing and groaned, putting his hands in his pockets and walked towards the upper part of District 12.

By the time he had gotten to the shopping district, he had realized that he had forgot about Hound but shrugged it off. He would remember next time. He came across a nice, conveniently placed bench and sat down. He took out his flask of alcohol and took another swig, watching everyone else go about their day, flask in hand.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Aftermath Left_bar_bleue1/1The Aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:42 pm

The Aftermath Tumblr_inline_n1tgvuDjWN1rg5w1l

Jenise spotted the guy from across the street.  Perfect she thought, seeing he was alone and a bit sad looking.  She strode over to him, swaying her hips as she wobbled on her new high heels.  But the guy hadn't looked up, so she was cool.  "Hey Cutie," she said with a wink, sitting down on the bench next to him, "What's such a pretty face doin' lookin' so gloomy?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:55 pm

The Aftermath Tumblr_mbgkh4XVr81qkdght

Will turned, seeing someone sit down out of the corner of his eye. He looked away when she asked him why he looked gloomy, taking another swig of the contents of his flask. "Just...too much thinking I suppose." He sighed, putting the cap back on the metal container, storing it once more as he looked over at the girl once more. "Now, what's a pretty face like you doing talking to me?" Will didn't mean to sound rude, but it came off a bit like that. But at that point, his judgement was too far off for him to tell.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:23 pm

The Aftermath Tumblr_inline_n1262aDCNC1rg5w1l

"Well..." Jenise seemed a bit flustered; he wasn't responding in the way that she'd expected.  "...I just thought you could do with something a little more... ya know... fun?" She looked down, then back up at him, giving him another wink before fixing her sights on the flask.  "You mind sharing?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:35 pm

The Aftermath Tumblr_mbgjx5Y3vx1qkdght

Will looked to her when she asked if he minded sharing. He took the flask out and looked at it, and shrugged, holding it out but took it away quickly as he says, "It tastes like shit. Just warning you now." Once he was done giving her the cautious message, he held it out again, smiling. He wasn't exactly aware that he smile, but if he knew he was he probably wouldn't have cared.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:08 pm

The Aftermath Tumblr_inline_n0jyikBcLI1rg5w1l

Jenise rolled her eyes when he warned her about the taste.  "I know, I-" she cut off when the flask was in front of her.  Jenise gave him a half-smile and took the flask, knocking back quite the swig.  Surprisingly, he was right on it tasting like shit.  The girl was coughing a bit before she looked back at him.  "God... you have a terrible taste in alcohol.  Who sold this to you?"  Jenise was laughing a bit now, "I know at least a dozen vendors that sell better shit.  And it's more effective, too."  She stopped laughing and handed the flask back.  "But to each their own."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:18 pm

He laughed along with her and responded to her first question with, "Well it isn't mine. I wouldn't buy something that tastes that bad. No, I stole it from my dad's cellar. I have to get the bad drinks because he won't miss those. If I took the good ones, he'd catch on. And I can't have that." He grabbed it from her when she gave it back to him and he took another sip of it before putting it away. "I don't believe I got your name. Mine's William. William Taves. Although, most just call me Will. What's your name? Can't just call you 'sweetheart' now can I?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:27 pm

The Aftermath Tumblr_inline_n1muxxraku1rg5w1l

"Good.  I wouldn't look at ya again if you paid money for that," she said, playfully bumping her shoulder into his.  "Well, Will, as much as I'd love that to be my name," she smiled at him again, "I'm Jenise Sparrow.  But you can call me Jen."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:42 pm

Will grinned when she said she wouldn't look at him again and bumped his shoulder. "I highly doubt that..." He chuckled and crossed his arms, leaning back to relax a bit more. He listened as she told him her name and he looked over saying, "Jen, huh? And how many people exactly are allowed to call you Jen?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:50 pm

The Aftermath Tumblr_inline_my5zrejNFo1rg5w1l

"Mmm, just one," she tapped his shoulder with a wink.  "Unfortunately, I must be off now," she pulled a piece of paper from her sleeve and handed it to him,  "Call sometime, mkay?  When you need better whiskey or something?"  she smiled on last time before getting to her feet and leaving, somewhat now used to the heels.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:02 am

Will took the piece of paper from her hand and put it in his pocket. As she was walking away, he stood up and called out, "Yeah, I will..." He was smiling as he sat back down and looked up at the sky. Part of him wondered what the hell just happened. But the other part of him knew. And that part of him was absolutely okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
Page 1 of 1