The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case

Go down 
+2
Sorella
Raivis Elegante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Shaun saw another attack coming his way and backed up a bit to try and avoid Rune's next attack. He stabbed at her once more, hoping for a hit this time. He heard her mention that she lives for the fun and he laughed. "Not sure if I did, but I definitely do now." He twirled his sword a bit as she said he needed competition to which he laughed at once more. "I don't think need is the right word, considering that would mean it's important to my survival."

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Arrow-12
Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Block(8) :
I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Soon the ground began to rumble, and the ground beneath Rune shifted, and she fell through the ground and the earth closed up. She wasn't dead just moved. The glass dome was removed, and Shaun was free, and alone.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:31 am

"That's the spirit, Shaunie," She laughed, feeling a pain in her side as she skipped to avoid his sword. The cold steel scraped across her arm. "Oooo~ Lucky Landing, eh Shau-" She cut off as the ground rumbled and she tripped, unable to get in a counterstrike. She felt the ground open beneath her, and she reached for the side of the opening chasm. To no avail, of course. Her hands were full anyway. Finally, she gave up and let herself fall. "Wee~ see ya later Shaunie!" Rune's seemingly last words faded off as the ground closed above her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:33 pm

The tribute winced as he felt the bow hit his leg. He looked down and saw a decent sized cut. He was about to strike again, but before he could the ground began to rumble once more. He watched as the ground opened beneath Rune. When she fell, she said a farewell to him, but before he could respond she was already gone. That was unusual. The Gamemakers love fights...so why did they stop this one? He shook the thought from his mind and looked around, noticing the dome was gone. "Huh...well, guess I should look in the break in the barrier or whatever..." He sighed and walked along the fence, the same way he had been going before his group was split up. He wondered what kind of break it would be...surely it couldn't be obvious, right?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:34 pm

As Shaun walked the fence he soon saw two figures in the distance, as he got closer her realized it was a man and woman who looked a lot like him, they were his parents he finally realized and they stood there before him. "Shaunie, we're home."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Shaun had been looking a little too hard at the fence, because he didn't even notice his parents until they were only ten feet away. He realized that they looked suspiciously like him...and began to think that...no, they were dead. His sister told him that both had died. He could faintly remember what they had looked like and right in front of him...there they were. A whole flood of different feelings came through him, anger, sadness, confusion. In the end, one overcame the others. He tightened the grip on his sword and pointed it at his father. "You...you piece of human garbage...you left us! You left because you couldn't handle having one extra kid! You went and got yourself killed. For what? Jack shit, that's what. You could've stayed. But no. You tried to become free, free from your family. And now you're here...I should cut you down where you stand."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:40 pm

(I am so so so soooo sorry O_O)

the two parents of his just continued to be silent, and did nothing but standd there.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:43 am

OOC: No problem xD. Two days ain't that long to wait...sorta

Shaun smiled, his eyes stones with no evidence of any emotion. He let his sword drop so that it was pointed at the ground. "Nothing to say? I make you two speechless? What, you expected me to explode into tears and wrap my arms around you, crying tears of joy? Hell no." He then turned his head towards his mom and shook his head. "You...what the hell happened Mom? What did you do to get yourself killed? Whatever...doesn't matter anyway." Shaun shook his head, backing away from the both of them. "Neither of you are real. You'll never come back. And I'll never know the truth."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:35 am

His mother stepped forward and she put a hand on his shoulder and then she embraced him and she opened her mouth to speak but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:41 am

The boy from eight didn't expect his mother to hug him. Part of him wanted to push away from her and scream that she wasn't real, yet the other part...Shaun wrapped his arms around her, feeling ten years old again when he hugged his mom for the last time. The tears slowly ran down his cheeks and he whispered, "I miss you Mom...I really do..." Now, he knew that this was probably some creation made to kill him, but he didn't care. Not now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:37 pm

She rubbed her back, but not before she lifted him up and threw him over the fence far away towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Shaun had been smiling slightly, not wanting to let go. However, his smile began to fade as he felt himself being lifted up. He managed to get out, "What are yo-," before he was thrown over the fence. He clenched his jaw tightly before yelling out, "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" His yells after that were unintelligible, and before he knew it he slammed into the ground, his eyes shut tightly.

Shaun has left the area...unwillingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case   I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Threw A Wish In The Well... Well, Fountain, In This Case
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3