The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Left_bar_bleue150/150What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Empty
PostSubject: What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement]   What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:29 pm

ITS CAMPFIRE TIME EVERYONE!

But no seriously we've been working on this super cool Demigod RP site in Riordan's book-verse aka Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter.

http://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com/

there might still be some polishing to do on it and if you notice anything that needs fixing just message me about it, but it's pretty much in ready condition, and we're working on our Test Quest as we go, preparing for how to handle more quests in the future with all different Demigods!

This site will have a plot with Quests specific to it. There will also be smaller and non plot-based Quests to go on. the dice system is similar to the one here.

-Gazzypants
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Left_bar_bleue150/150What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement]   What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:35 pm

WOOOO PARTY EVERYONE AND GO JOIN!

What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Tumblr_ml0d6a6AhQ1s1sxjmo4_250
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement]   What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 3:29 pm

http://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com/t37-random-draw-event-and-camper-duels

Normally I wouldn't put anything about this, but only about 5 people actually go on the site anymore so it'll never get up and running without some advertising.
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Female Posts : 197
Birthday : 2000-10-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement]   What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:24 pm

ummm i very happy for you and all but i have tried to get my website noticed here and i have gotten told that im not supposed to do that so not to be mean but i think thats really not fair :/
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement]   What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Tori, it's more so that Clint/Gaz kinda owns the site now, and him and I made the other one. If you want to advertise your site you have to ask him, you've never asked him ever you just advertise it without permission.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement]   What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:37 pm

I can remove the topic if it really bothers you, but CoO and THG are basically sister sites, under the same ownership. It's somewhat different.

On the same note, we're actually been in discussion towards adding an advertisement section to the forum, where you'd be able to put your own ad without reprimand.
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Female Posts : 197
Birthday : 2000-10-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement]   What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Oh WOW really!?!?! so i can put a little advertisement so all my friends on here can join my site to!!?? 

Thanks! i can't wait for the topic to show up! 

i really appreciate it!

:DDDD

-Tori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement]   What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What time is it?!?!?!? [Announcement]
Page 1 of 1