The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When life gives you a weapon..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
When life gives you a weapon.. Left_bar_bleue0/0When life gives you a weapon.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

When life gives you a weapon.. Empty
PostSubject: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:16 pm

✎ ♏ac Starberry ✎

After he was told he could leave and explore the training stations, Mac went straight towards the place with all the weapons. If he had to go up against someone- anyone, the odds would not be in his favor. Even though he preferred not to use weapons, he thought it couldn't hurt. He saw the rack of weapons arranged from smallest to largest. Some of the largest, like weights and swords, were obviously too heavy for a scrawny boy like Mac to use. Then there were some of the axes and butcher knives, things that if he had to pick up a weapon, would be in his comfort zone. Then the little pocket knives ended the line. Mac picked up the butcher's knife, looking at the holes in the blade. The grip was black and hard, but easy to hold. The dummies were like plastic mannequins.

Mac gently lifted the larger knife up and down, trying to get a feel for a good way to use it. The teenager held the blade the long way, the thick way, and rammed it into the dummy's head. All it did was indent the plastic, so this time he tried to do it the thin way. Holding it above his head, a noise startled him. Spooked, he accidentally dropped the Butcher Knife. Looking behind him, he looked to see who made him drop the blade and make an even louder noise.

won't you
stay with me..
'cause you're
all I need

made by rook of hgrpg♥
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
When life gives you a weapon.. Left_bar_bleue0/150When life gives you a weapon.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:15 pm

When life gives you a weapon.. Tumblr_inline_mgwv0orAzB1rsskhm

Luna had already practiced with sticks and stones at home, so she decided to try bashing dummy heads open with the hilt of knives. She wasn't really going to concentrate on hitting vital areas, and was curious how strong the plastic dummies were. She quickly selected a small silver dagger, but ran into the shelf of weapons when she tried to reach for it. Knives, swords, maces, and various weapons of various sizes screeched as they clanged together on the ground. Luna stared at the scattered sharp things and inched away, looking up at a boy who was staring. She froze. 
Why'd you make all the weapons fall, Luna? Why do you have to be so stupid? He probably thinks you're stupid now. Stupid, clumsy, and everything in between. Luna's eyes widened as she took a shaky step back. He's judging you already, Luna. He's wondering if your brain is full of feathers. Her eyes welled up with tears. Why is he standing there? Someone make him go away. I don't want to talk to him. He'll barely tolerate me. No one would talk to me willingly. The tribute whimpered and turned, running towards another dummy with the silver dagger clutched in her clammy hands.

#KitziDoesNotUnderstandHowHumansGetSuchFancyBases
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
When life gives you a weapon.. Left_bar_bleue0/0When life gives you a weapon.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:38 pm

✎ ♏ac Starberry ✎

He looked as the person who made the noise seemed as startled as Mac. All of the weapons were on the floor, but thank god nobody was hurt. He heard the girl's eyes start to fill up with liquid, and the next the he knew, the teen could hear small cries. The girl ran away. As Trainers rushed to the scene of what happened, Mac abandoned his knife, dropping in right down on the floor. Being the emotional person he was, his heart went out to the girl. She didn't have to be sad..

Mac followed her all the way to the other dummy, looking at her. "Don't.." He said, trying to think of what words to say. Comforting words. Jac had always been a big brother type, even if Mac was the older of the two twins. "Don't.. please don't cry." He said, mimicking was his brother always did. Whenever Mac was sad and in tears about something, Jac always wrapped his arms around the now tribute. Mac did exactly what Jac did.

Something like this was totally out of Mac's comfort zone. He promised himself not to show sympathy to anyone. But who knew? Maybe this innocent girl could prove to be quite a good friend. Mac now had tears in his eyes. Why did he have to care? His brain said it wasn't his problem.. but his heart rules all.

my duty
is to
my
heart

made by rook of hgrpg♥
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
When life gives you a weapon.. Left_bar_bleue0/150When life gives you a weapon.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Items: Mace >:33

Leland Valerii
District Four Tribute
Leland didn't know, nor did he care, where he was going. All he knew was his partner was in the gym further down in the building. Groggily, he made his way down from the fourth floor and into the training center below, wandering around until he found his district partner. Staggering from sleep, Leland found himself soon surrounded by a mess on the floor. The items looked to be weapons. Leaning down, he grabbed a mace and stood upright, looking around for whoever made the mess. His eyes drifted over his partner, Luna, and another tribute, who looked to be the male from eleven. Walking over, Leland held the grip of the mace in one hand and laid the top portion in his other.

"There a problem here?" he said loudly, announcing his presence. Tapping the mace on his hand, he glared at the boy, who had his arms around Luna. Walking forward, he gave the boys shoulder a light shove. Looking at Luna, Leland noticed tears on her cheeks. Giving the boy a harder shove, the anger starting to show, Leland separated the two. Pointing the mace at the boy, Leland growled. "What the frak did you do to her?" he questioned, waving the mace inches from the boys face.

Last edited by Raivy Pie on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:29 pm

(I have no gifs for this. There is no gif for this.)
Luna stiffened as the boy gently put his arms around her shoulders. This was strange. She didn't like it. Why would this boy comfort her? He did nothing wrong. It was her. She squirmed a bit. Then a mace was shoved in her face. The tribute flinched until she realized it wasn't being waved around in her face. It was dancing in front of the boy's."What the frak did you do to her?" a voice barked furiously. Frightened, Luna turned her head towards the source of the sound. Leland was glaring at the boy, pointing his mace at his face. Luna's eyes widened. She didn't want to cause any trouble! Why would people pay attention to her? More tears streamed down her face as she shook her head. "Don't hurt him. Don't hurt each other. I'm not worth it. Don't, please," she objected quietly, waving her arms in front of her face as frustration made her cheeks flush.

Last edited by Kitzi on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:40 pm

✎ ♏ac Starberry ✎

There a problem here?" He heard a voice come up from behind, and a big round ball with spikes surrounding it appeared in his face. What the frak did you do to her?" Mac heard a deep and dark voice, trying not to see behind him. Who knew, maybe if he did, he'd just get a mace shoved up his neck. His arms shook as the girl who he was comforting went out of his grasp. He didn't mean to do anything wrong, but when he heard the girl's voice, he knew she probably couldn't hurt a fly. But with a Four stitched preciously onto her outfit, Mac couldn't be too sure.

"I.." He said, scared. Mac turned around, making sure not to touch the life threatening blade. A bigger taller male held a weapon right up to his neck. "I didn't do anything." His eyes widened in fear, starting to breathe a bit heavily. He was scared to death by this person. "She.." He couldn't figure out what exactly to say. No words came up to his mouth. "I.. and.." He tried to make a sentence, but he couldn't. "The rack fell.. and she started to cry.. and.." He said, flinching at the spikes. What else could he say? Nothing. Mac wasn't one to talk a mile a minute, or even a yard a minute. He was scared.. he could die by this mace. Someone please.. help me.

my duty
is to
my
heart

made by rook of hgrpg♥
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Leland Valerii
District Four Tribute
Flickering his eyes over the boy, Leland listened to Luna. Pulling the mace back from the boy's face, Leland continued glaring at him. Pulling the mace to his shoulder, Leland swung it at the side of the boy's head, stopping barely an inch from the side of his head. Pointing the mace back at the ground, he turned to Luna and looked at her. Trading mace hands, he placed his now free right hand on her shoulder. "You are worth it, Luna, remember that," he said with a smile. Glancing at the other boy, he proceeded. "Are you sure he didn't hurt you?" he asked, still glaring the boy down. "Tell me if he did and I'll put an end to it right now." Leland let the mace swing between him and the boy, threatening should he step closer before Luna's confirmation. Returning his gaze to Luna, he smiled. "I just need to know you're safe," he said.

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:18 pm

When life gives you a weapon.. Tumblr_inline_mgwuffLVJk1rsskhm
Leland lowered the sharp weapon and placed a hand on Luna's shoulder. "You are worth it, Luna. remember that." Those words buried themselves into her heart. "You are worth it, Luna, remember that." No one had ever said words like that to her before. Luna breathed a sigh of relief as Leland lowered his mace. Then a giggle bubbled up in her throat. She leaned her head to the side and let it out. She felt the two boys' eyes on her as she hunched over and burst out laughing. It was such a relief that the two wouldn't murder each other before the Games actually began. Such a relief. Luna attempted to wipe a few dried tears away before picking up her small dagger, which had fallen to the ground in the midst of the chaos. She shyly scooted away from the other two and lifted up her weapon. "We should probably do what we were supposed to come here for. Practicing to kill others," she said awkwardly, twirling the small knife around in her hands. "I mean, I guess you already had some practice, but you know..."

#HowToReply #HowWouldKitziKnow #AwkwardLuna #LunaDerped
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:52 am

✎ ♏ac Starberry ✎

These two District Partners really intimidated Mac. Why did he ever try to help this girl in the first place? He'd have to end up knowing she's dead if he wanted to win, so what was the point? Mac had always wanted to care, not be cared for, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity for that. The District Four man lowered the mace from Mac's neck, allowing him to make a sigh of relief. He didn't have to die yet. He wasn't going to die yet. He then started talking to the girl, who just started laughing.

Practicing to kill others. A typical thing someone from any of the Career Districts would say. Bloodthirsty animals they were. But this girl didn't seem to be too bloodthirsty. At least she didn't slap his face when he tried to comfort her. The mace swung close to Mac, making him flinch. He life flashed right before his eyes then. He remained silent, still eyes wide. Mac started to back away from the MaceMan.

#shortpost

my duty
is to
my
heart

made by rook of hgrpg♥
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Leland Valerii
District Four Tribute
Watching the boy leave the area, Leland looked back down at Luna. He allowed himself to chuckle with her for a bit, moving his mace back into his dominant hand. Turning to face the dummies, Leland nodded, keeping a smile lingering on his face, just to keep Luna's spirits up. "Well, you get used to the feel of wielding dangerous things out at sea," he said with a slight chuckle. Gripping the mace with both hands, he stared down the dummy in front of him. Holding the mace extended to his right, Leland spun slightly, forcing his arms to swing the mace around. Slamming it into the side of the dummies head, Leland watched the thing rock backwards and then return to a standing position. Letting his arm hang, he looked to Luna, a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:47 pm

When life gives you a weapon.. Tumblr_inline_mgwui5ZQWi1rsskhm
Luna watched as the boy inched backwards and frowned. It was a shame he didn't want to train with the District Fours. Perhaps he was afraid? Luna had quickly gotten over her some of her shyness (for the first time oAo) and offered a small wave at the boy. If he didn't want to practice with me in the first place, I guess that's okThe girl saw a strange look in the boy's eyes before turning around. She watched in awe as Leland hefted his mace into the dummy. It rocked back and forth before returning to its original position. "You're strong," Luna murmured, impressed by the male tribute's skill. "My turn," she declared quietly, clutching the silver knife in her small hands.
She stared at the human target for a few moments before bringing the hilt down onto its head. A small dent appeared in the crown of the plastic head, but nothing major. Luna tilted her head and tried using the sharp part of her weapon. She jabbed the dagger into the dummy's shoulder and watched, disappointed, as it bounced off. "How do you..?" Luna trailed off, looking up at Leland.

#forgotLunaColor #FailureAtLifeoAo #DerpyShortPost #LunaFrustratesMe
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Leland Valerii
District Four Tribute
Stepping towards Luna, Leland let out a small chuckle. Rubbing his thumb on the crown of the dummies skull, Leland nodded. "Not a bad dent. Would hurt a bit, but wouldn't be near lethal," he said, turning back to her. She had muttered a question, and Leland let another chuckle out. Leaning the mace against the dummy, Leland stepped in front of her. Looking at the knife, Leland adjusted her grip on the knife, so that her fingers wrapped around the knife, and the thumb set against her forefinger. Letting go, he nodded. "Try that," he said with a smile. Stepping clear of the dummy, Leland nodded towards it.

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:01 pm

When life gives you a weapon.. Tumblr_inline_mgwux6x9Kt1rsskhm
Luna watched as Leland carefully readjusted her grip on the dagger. "Try that." Luna nodded, giving a quick look at the new way of holding the weapon. It felt strange. She had been holding weapons the wrong way this whole time. She took a step back and positioned herself, sticking out her tongue as she aimed. One. Two. Three. Her arm sprang out as Luna gave the dummy a quick stab in the same shoulder. The weapon neatly slid in, burying itself under the plastic surface. Luna slowly let go of the weapon. It stayed in. She formed a fist with each hand and raised them up to her mouth, hopping up and down. "I can use... uh..." she paused for a second, completely forgetting what the weapon stuck in the dummy was called. A couple words popped into her mind. "Stabby things," she finished uncertainly, furrowing her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Leland Valerii
District Four Tribute
Leland let out a small laugh when Luna was able to sink the knife into the dummy. "There ya go! Not too hard now is it?" he said with another chuckle. Reaching down, he grabbed his mace again and used it to lean on. When Luna called knifes "stabby things" Leland let out another chuckle. Reaching over, he pulled the knife from the dummy and handed it back to her. "Knife," he said with a smile, before picking up his mace again. Looking at the dummy Luna had just stabbed, Leland swung the mace into the stomach of it. Letting the mace bounce back, he caught it. Looking to Luna, he shrugged. "You wanna keep working here?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Luna grinned, taking the knife as it was handed back to her. She nodded awkwardly, realizing she had forgotten what a simple word was called. "Knife.. Yeah.." she whispered to herself. She watched as Leland slammed his weapon into her dummy and instantly caught it. He then turned to her. "You wanna keep working here?" Luna thought for a second and shrugged. "I don't have too much experience with anything here, so we can go anywhere. Was there a certain station you wanted to go to?" the tribute peeped, preparing to put her little dagger away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you a weapon..   When life gives you a weapon.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When life gives you a weapon..
Page 1 of 1