The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 make decisions that you think are your own [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: make decisions that you think are your own [OPEN]   Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:25 pm







Auralee knew she'd eventually have to learn fighting, but she couldn't get herself to approach the weaponry stations at the moment. She sighed and made her way over to the healing station, smiling at the trainer. "Hi! Um, sorry to bother you..." Auralee said quietly. "Can you teach me how to dress a wound, please?" She looked up at the trainer with wide eyes. The trainer nodded and dragged over a realistic-looking dummy, then slashed the arm with a knife. "Thank you so much." Auralee winced as fake blood trickled out, and the trainer noticed and shook his head. She shrugged in apology and watched carefully as the trainer cleaned the scratch and applied a fresh bandage.
Back to top Go down
sweetascandy

avatar

Female Posts : 20
Join date : 2014-08-08
Birthday : 2000-11-16
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
135/150  (135/150)
Character Name:: Ross Bonett
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: make decisions that you think are your own [OPEN]   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:14 am

Ross Bonnett







It was all planned out in Ross' head, he was not going near the weaponry first, he was going to learn the things he needed to know for basic survival first. Healing had more of an interest to him since Ross never had a chance to learn anything about healing at home. He tried to always take precaution around things that he knew could hurt him, like ovens or pointy sticks and pencils. 

There seemed to be nobody there but the trainer and another tribute, a girl who, if he remembered correctly from the parades, was from District 6. He came up and watched as the trainer slashed the dummy's arm, and saw her wince. "She's not gonna last long." he thought, but he took it back. "You never know who's pretending being afraid. The strongest can be the weakest and the weakest, strongest. Don't underestimate anybody."  He went back to watching the trainer cover the wound, staying quiet, taking in every moment.





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: make decisions that you think are your own [OPEN]   Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:36 pm




Auralee glanced up for a moment when she heard someone else come over. It was another tribute who she vaguely remembered was from either District 7, 8, or 9. She gave a little smile and turned back to the trainer. He'd finished his demonstration and was holding out another cut for Auralee to try. She took a deep breath and picked up a clean cloth that was laying on the table, first using it to apply pressure to the wound. She didn't like how much the dummy's arm felt like real flesh. After a little while, Auralee slowly removed the cloth and carefully wiped off the blood with water. She then dabbed some of the antibiotic sitting there on the scratch and wrapped a bandage around it. "Is that right?"
Back to top Go down
sweetascandy

avatar

Female Posts : 20
Join date : 2014-08-08
Birthday : 2000-11-16
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
135/150  (135/150)
Character Name:: Ross Bonett
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: make decisions that you think are your own [OPEN]   Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Ross Bonnett


The girls smile gave Ross a small feeling of happiness and the feeling that maybe, just maybe, he'll actually find someone to ally with him. He smiled back before looking back at the trainer, and what the girl was doing. She was definitely somebody he was going to put in his ally list. She had a bit of shyness to her, but, shoot, he isn't so outgoing himself come to think about it. Maybe when she's done he'll introduce himself?


(sorry I'm so late)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: make decisions that you think are your own [OPEN]   

Back to top Go down
 
make decisions that you think are your own [OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))
» to make things short and sweet
» wolf pack rp make your own charter
» Tentacle Make
» Memory-Make Magic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: Capitol :: Training Gym :: Medical Station-
Jump to: