The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Left_bar_bleue1/1And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Empty
PostSubject: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:56 am

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_inline_miqjfayZI71qz4rgp

Grayson's feet dangled from an abandoned dock, hovering just above the water as Grizzy splashed about. The dog was looking old now that he was over six years old, but he still played like a giant puppy.
"Oi, ya gonna drink all the water down there, Griz?" He laughed as the dog started lapping up the water.
Out on the water, a few recreational boats glided by, sending their wake all the way up to the edge of the dock. A few kids played on the beach - it was a chilly day, despite the sunlight.
Grizzy suddenly let out a bark, then paddled towards the shore. "'Ey, what's wrong with ya - Ugh, not again!" Grayson broke off as the dog took off across the sand, barreling down on some unsuspecting beachgoer, probably to lick them to death. Grayson got to his feet and ran after the brute, trying, in vain, to call the dog back from the defenseless people of the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:54 am

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Celian10

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_n2uu69LQ5D1sccsvko2_r1_250

Outfit

Celia slipped off her shoes and stepped into the sand, enjoying the feel of the grains between her toes. She was supposed to be re-assimilating herself with the beach. She took a step closer to the water when suddenly a big, furry shape loomed and barreled her over. "Dog!?" she gawked, getting to her knees and petting the dog by its ears. She'd regained her balance, and now that her head wasn't spinning, she recognized the dog. "Hi, Grizzy!" Celia exclaimed with a smile. She gave the dog a hug. "You're not alone, are you, buddy...?" She looked around for Grizzy's owner, hoping the dog hadn't gotten lost or something.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Left_bar_bleue1/1And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:54 am

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_inline_miqjurdTN11qz4rgp

Gray's feet hit the sand and suddenly he felt less stable, the shifting grains threatening to strip him of his balance. But he plunged on, seeing Grizzy's form engulf some poor human's, though he couldn't tell whose it was quite yet. "Sorry! 'E does this all the time, I don' know why I don' put a - Oh, Hi Celia!" Grizzy had backed away from the person just as Grayson skidded to a stop. "Guess this is a recurring theme, eh?" One foot slipped in the sand, but he recovered by putting that knee down, an action that also brought him down to the dog's level. "Ya coulda given me a better explanation, Griz, jeez,” He said to the dog, who just looked at his master like Grayson was the stupidest thing on the planet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:19 pm

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_static_siidebar

Outfit

Celia looked up when she heard a familiar voice. "Grayson, hey! How've you been?" Celia waved. "Yeah, he's a cutie." She gave the dog a light pat on the back. "So, whatcha doing on the beach? Fishing? Just chilling? Assaulting innocent bystanders with your vicious attack dog?" she teased. Celia realized the last time she'd spoken to him was probably on the boat, which she found a bit awkward but decided to ignore unless she happened upon an opportunity for thanks.

#crappiestofposts#backtohistorypaper
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:20 pm

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_inline_miqjq2pbfa1qz4rgp

Grizzy looked between the two for a moment, then shuffled off, sniffing in the sand. Grayson was about to chase him again, but the dog seemed harmless - for now. "Eh, it's been okay. Roger's kept me busy enough. You?" he responded immediately, politely. He settled his butt into the sand and crossed his legs. He traced a few swirls in the grains as he chuckled. "That depends on who you're talkin' to. Grizzy an' me ain' always on the same page, it seems."

#ItsOkay#GraysonDOntMindYo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:53 pm

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_mi5gt7w0Gj1rh5woro1_250

Outfit

Celia leaned back on the sand, propping herself up by her elbows as she watched Grizzy wander away. "Sorry to hear you're busy. I've been pretty good, thanks! Looking for a job, actually, but I'd make a rubbish fisherman seeing as I'd never get more than twenty feet out," she admitted. "Actually, do you know if Al and Sera are hiring? Honestly if you know anyone who might be looking for someone to do some sort of job that does not involve deep water, I would very much appreciate a message." Her brother had decided she needed to get out of the house more, and most of her friends were working anyway. Besides, the extra money was always helpful. She shrugged and pulled her coverup further over her shoulders. "I was talking to you, but either answer works."

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:20 pm

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_inline_miqjgle1vZ1qz4rgp

"A job, huh?" Sometimes, Grayson forgot that people actually needed to work; his father's status had allowed Gray to work for free when people needed it, even though Roger paid him a little now. "Well, I dunno 'bout Al an' them, but my dad's needin' a new assistant," He finished off a swirl in the sand and looked up, making sure Grizzy wasn't bothering some three-year-old. The dog, as it turned out, had actually plopped down in order to sunbathe. "Pretty sure the closest ya'd be to water would be countin' the fish load on the trains. You got good handwritin', don' ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:05 pm

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_mc3vw54ugt1rybn9i

Outfit

Celia widened her eyes. "Your dad?" she repeated. She vaguely recalled that Gray's dad was the mayor. She didn't know if she was qualified to be a mayor's assistant. "That would be amazing, but I feel like there's probably someone better suited... I'll look into applying, though. Thank you so much!" She thought for a minute about her resume. She'd never really worked anywhere, but she did well in school and never got in trouble. "Handwriting? Yeah, my brother always makes fun of me for it, says nobody's going to read it anyway. Counting fish is very doable. I will definitely follow up about that, thanks. You never did tell me why you were at the beach, though."

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:59 am

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_inline_miqjojohff1qz4rgp

"That's what a personal recommendations are for!" Grayson laughed. Of course, Working for the mayor was intimidating to most people, which is, in fact, why his father needed an assistant at that moment.
"Well, I was actually jus' dippin' my toes in the water. It's a nice day out there - lots ah people are out on the ocean. Fun to watch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:01 pm

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_n5whnqUfWl1tom97fo4_250

Outfit

Celia nodded in agreement. "Toe-dipping and people-watching. A great way to spend any free afternoon, I would say." She leaped to her feet and dusted the sand off her legs. "Don't let me waste all your free time just sitting on the sand! If you're busy with fishing then you should spend it exactly how you want to. Come on, let's do something fun. Play a game or throw sand at people or something. Depends how violent you're feeling today." Celia reached her hand down to help him up. "What do you want to do?"

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:11 am

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_inline_miqjtvpbi11qz4rgp

"'onestly sittin' in the sand is exactly what I like to do," he laughed, letting Celia pull him to his feet. After taking a second to brush the grains from his legs, he looked around. Grizzy was intently watching a few people toss a ball around, over the head of another kid. "huh. Not actually sure what to do. Normally in this situation, I'd go fin' Al, but I doubt you'll wanna skate off the dock." Grayson looked around a bit more, and realized that anything he liked to do either involved reckless stunts with his friend, or staring off at lord knows where while Grizzy trotted off to wherever. "Maybe we oughtta fin' some guys to throw that sand at, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:48 pm

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Tumblr_mdqyu1jmpZ1rw1mux

Outfit

Celia narrowed her eyes and tilted her head to the side with a smile. "Skating off a dock is probably not the best idea for me... actually, I've heard facing your fears is the best way to get rid of them. Maybe sometime, yeah, but today, just chilling on the sand is perfectly acceptable if you're down." She stretched out her arms and shoulders, enjoying the feel of the sun on her skin. "Throwing sand at people, all right. Not sure how comfortable I feel throwing sand at strangers, but I'm very, very ready," she paused and knelt down quickly to scoop up some sand and throw it at Grayson, "to throw some sand at you!" She was in the middle of laughing while her mind momentarily switched to a different topic. Celia stopped and looked at Grayson inquisitively. "Do you like pie?"

LUPA HELP I FOUND A NEW SHIP/CRACKSHIP IN SEARCHING FOR THIS GIF AND I AM FEELING THINGS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah   And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah
Page 1 of 1