The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 6 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 6 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 6 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:05 pm

The luxury of the Speedy train sits at the station awaiting its passengers.
Back to top Go down

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Star hustled up to the train and bit her lip. I wonder if I'll live past this moment. she mused, happily morbid. She skipped up to the train and peered inside tilting her head, but not fully trusting the device yet enough to step on...

"This is weird," she said aloud, not speaking to anyone in particular. Star waved her arms around.

"Any ghosts in here? Don't worry, I just want to say hello!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 6 Train Left_bar_bleue135/150District 6 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:14 pm

District 6 Train Tumblr_ldpo1aRHLR1qa2hwao1_500
"Live every day to it's fullest, because you never know when yours might end."

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

Klark sighed as Star said something about spirits again. Is she always like this? Klark thought to himself. It was really weird to him. But, Klark had a hard time focusing on that. His mind kept wandering. He kept thinking that he wouldn't make it out of the Games. He kept developing pictures in his mind of diffrent way's that he dies.

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast

I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 6 Train Left_bar_bleue400/400District 6 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 pm

.:Traxis Myrr:.

"No no," I sat in the dark corner of the train, "No ghosts in here. Although, I could be as old as one soon." I stood stretching my back. "So, you will be the two I will coach through the arena?" I smiled, I knew there would be no hope for them just by looking. "I am Traxis, winner of the 7th Games."

"Please, tell me your stories, surely two as fit as you couldn't be like that just by running around a few times."
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 6 Train Left_bar_bleue135/150District 6 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:22 pm

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And I need you to know
I miss you

"Well," Klark thought for a moment. "I'm not exactly sure. I mean, I've lived in six my whole life. I work, I mean worked, building train parts." He told his mentor, not sure what else to say.
"And to answer your question, I do run around a lot. We get a lot of new designs in."

•••Heh. Leave it to you, Snowy to make an old mentor.•••
Back to top Go down

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Star shrugged. "If you're sure about the ghosts..." she sighed and was silent while Klark spoke. When he was done, however, she piped up, "I don't do much running, unlike this guy here, but I do exercise occasionally, I can be scary, and I don't mind blood. I actually kind of like looking at it, really." She gave a creepily genuine smile to accompany her final words, having pointed at Klark when she mentioned him.

"I guess... I'm an okay painter, but I do get tired easily, which could be a problem. Still, though, I guess I could kill someone. I might go insane, but I'm pretty sure I already am, so that should be fine." She theorized, not really being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 6 Train Left_bar_bleue400/400District 6 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 pm

"We're all insane on some level deary." I gave an equally ominous grin back, "might as well get used to it." With a huff I scoped up a muffin and returned to my seat. "Now then," I started. "I have my muffin, and you're on your way to slaugh- I mean, victory. What questions do you have for me?"
Back to top Go down

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:23 am

Star glanced at Klark, then back at Traxis. She was relatively puzzled, and it showed on her facial expression.

"The 7th games? So you've been doing this for, what, 20 years?" she murmured, being rhetorical and partially talking to herself. She thought for a moment, then spoke again.

"Where exactly have your tributes failed in the Games? I mean, where have you needed to adjust your training? What can we do to make sure those don't happen again? How many tributes that you've trained have won, have lived? Hey, wait- shouldn't you be telling us instead of us asking? Which is more important: the right answers or the right questions? Because I've heard it both ways. What do you recommend starting out with during training? What do we do?" she questioned in mostly one breath, then sighed.

"Sorry. You asked."
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:53 pm

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And I need you to know
I miss you

Klark gave Star a funny look. She really liked rambling on and on. He figured that it was best to ask a few questions. Klark thought for a moment.
"Well...how did you win the games?" Klark was interested in the older man's strategy. After all, he did win.

Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:38 pm

"Well to start, the tributes that have come from six often fail because they're quick to turn on their fellow district member. They make themselves a loner. To win these games you must know what you're doing. To know what you're doing you need information. To get information I'll need unquestioning loyalty from both of you." I summed up.

"As for the tributes that have won, well let's say the tributes last year were the best hope for a long time to come. There have been two victors from six, the mentor of last year has vanished so the duty has fallen back to me." I took another breath, it had pained me to see another child of six fall.

"I won the games by being smart." I gave a mischievous wink. "Set a trap for my teamates, when they came back to finish me off, they fell into it. End of story. Keep your wits about you, think outside of the box, you can win these games if you can keep a cool head and sharp reflexes."

I yawned. "We're almost to the capitol, another hour or so." I thought deeply. "What are your strengths, what can you do, how do you want to appear before you audience?"
Back to top Go down

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Star looked down. She thought about the mentor's question. What AM I good at? I'm not a very good psychic, or a medium. I... I guess I can scare people, but if that doesn't work, I don't have much to enforce the frightened feeling... I could probably hide. Maybe. I guess I could stay still for a while, I do that while meditating. I like blood, too, so I wouldn't have to get used to it like some softer-stomached tributes might. She sighed.

"I'm totally fine with seeing a lot of blood and gore, so I probably won't be too emotionally scarred when people die, I guess. And I can be scary. I like stabbing things with a spear!" she added hopefully.

"I suppose... if there's some form of non-toxic paint-like material, I can probably make it look like I'm dead or dying when I'm really not, because I look at pictures of injured and bloody people a lot, so I know what someone who is dead looks like, and I'm pretty good with makeup," she said, perking up slightly at the mention of pictures of dead people, but her heart wasn't in it.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 am

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And I need you to know
I miss you

Klark thought about what his strength's would be. "Well, I suppose that I'm pretty strong. But, uh..." He wasn't sure how to ask his second question. He didn't want to seem weak. "How do you um, actually kill another person? I don't think that I've got the guts to kill..." Klark knew that the games would change a person. He had seen people go from being friendly to becoming a cold-blooded murderer. He didn't want to be like that, but he didn't want to die either.

Back to top Go down

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Star looked expectantly as their mentor. She figured she could probably kill without feeling too much guilt, but wanted to be sure. Besides, anything we learn can be an asset. She thought, and blinked. I wonder who is going to win... I hope if it isn't one of us, it's someone other than a career... maybe we can get SOME variety. I can't pretend to not be curious about the other tributes and the arena... I hope there are no 12-year-old tributes... although, I'm not much older. Still. She thought about this for a moment, then moved on to being impatient. What if I'm the youngest? Is that good or bad? Am I? I wonder if there's ever been a year where all of the tributes were under 14. That would be horrible. Maybe one of the Quarter Quells... I wish I knew what was going to happen. I hate just... not knowing. What is the Capitol going to be like? What will the arena be? Will I die in the blood-bath? Will I make some allies or be on my own? Ugh, I want to know NOW. I don't want to start the Games yet, but.... are we there yet?

Star looked at Klark. She looked at the floor. She looked at their mentor. She looked out the window. She looked at her arm, and decided she needed to work on strength and gaining muscle. She was bored, which happened a lot, but knew the ride would end soon. Star glanced out the window, wondering when they would get there. When the train began to slow, she assumed that the answer was 'soon.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 6 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 6 Train   District 6 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 6 Train
Page 1 of 1