The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies

Go down 
+7
libowy
Hannibal
Sorella
Rccheetah
DinoLily
Loki
Sno
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Left_bar_bleue400/400The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 pm

The opening road of the capitol, leads to the president's podium. Thousands of people are gathered to see their favorite tribute's in the outfits designed by the stylist.

It is time tributes, show the Capitol what you're worth, make an impression early, it could save your life later.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Left_bar_bleue150/150The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 pm

[Each tribute can post a maximum of 2 times in their chariot. No double posting. If you have not been given a costume yet, improvise and describe other things, like how you act.]
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Left_bar_bleue150/150The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 pm

[ http://www.polyvore.com/esther/set?id=46384053 ]
Esther Warrington~District 4
My hands shook from nerves and I did my best to wave and smile. I looked at the gigantic crowds and couldn't help but feel pressured to do perfectly. The crowd was extremely rowdy and they were also REALLY into it. I blew a kiss to them. A large screen had my smiling face next to Hunter's. But, before I could look closer, it changed to District 5. I took a deep breath and then continued smiling. Who knew this could be so tiring? I twisted my pearl stud earring. The lights kept shining in my eyes so i tried to look at the crowd more.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:27 pm

HUNTER SMITH, 17, DISTRICT 4, MALE

This was the Capitol's first real impression of me. I had to make sure they understood my dying love thing for Ester. I kissed her on the cheek when we were on the jumbo screen. Then I grabbed her hand and held it. As I waved to people I heard some call out, "District 4!" Then the screen went to District 5. I still kept Ester's hand in mine as the chariots went on.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Before we were to go on the chariots I had been standing there looking around at all the others. Some looked as stupid as I did, but I suppose the Capitol loved this sort of thing. I was never a big fan of wearing a dress but I better get used to it because I would probably have to wear a dress for the interviews as well. Although our stylist hadn't put me in a dress, I was in some sort of cowgirl outfit. It was basically skin tight and the top was basically tied in the front and the skirt was leather, as well as the top. Did they think this is what district ten was? A bunch of people dressed in these outfits? No we wore other things but I suppose it had to be dressy, I had boots, cowgirl boots. It was a nice outfit but it somehow reminded me of home, I now wanted to be home with the other but no now I wanted to win, I wanted to go back to my family and not be stuck here, I wanted to win, but at the same time I didn't and what I may have slightly agreed on but disagreed on was dying in the arena with Nate but we both had families what if we had the urge to survive? Either way we'd cross that bridge when we got to it, it now was time to go and so I got onto the chariot with Nathan. Right away I took his hand smiling at him.

Before we knew it they were off. I had a bit to contain my emotions and what not. We were in district ten, one of the last districts to be shown on the big screen. The Capitol was going wild and was shouting and screaming, as per the usual. I was actually quite exciting. I didn't mind the crowd and wasn't nervous like many other tributes. I just owned it waving to the people of the Capitol and smiling at them. I was relaxed and was not even acting, it was a natural thing I couldn't help. I sent a few smirks at a few people just for the mixture of things. I didn't feel the need to blow a kiss to any of them, considering I wasn't going to pretend to be a little flirt of some sort, it wasn't me. I probably looked like a child to many, given my size. I called it fun sized and that thought made me break out into a big smile, the first real one that was hundred percent true since I got into the games. It was quite the confident smile too, because maybe I was acting as if this was just a game and a game I was good at, I suppose if you pretended to be good at something it may also appear like it, and maybe this may have been the start of things but I could see my self back here afterwards. I then noticed my hand was still linked with Nathan's but I was grasping it rather tightly.

Last edited by Sorella on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:07 pm

QUESTION: Is it neccisary to post here?
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:10 pm

I give a 110% artificial smile to the people that would be edging on my killer in a few short days. "Follow my lead," I whisper through the edge of my mouth. I wasn't sure of what the Capitol would think of this, but it was our best chance to be remembered. With Estrella in one hand and the edge of the chariot in another, I leap over the wall of steel in-front of me onto the back of a horse. The beast appeared startled by this gesture, so I wrap an arm around it's think neck trying to calm it down. I still held Estrella in my other hand not daring letting go for fear of losing her. Finally I get the animal calmed down enough so that we could ride. The bit came off easy enough, and the harness was just a few buckles away from being snapped off. "There we go,"I tell myself as the last of the buckles clicked out of place. "You coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 pm

The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen

Spoiler:
I shivered nervously in this dress that I had been given. It was really pretty in my opinion. I just wished this wasn't the last day I'd wear it. If this was their interpretation of District 11, they were partially right. At least I looked pretty. I had flowers and wheat sewn threw my hair, and a cloak was tied around my neck. I waved gracefully to the crowd, the way my father had taught me. My smile was fierce and dashing, like I was older, more mature.I looked over at Fritz next to me and reached down to hold his hand. Maybe this would give us more attention.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:08 pm

After awhile of the crowd cheering for all the districts I heard a few people scream out district ten but not too many, I mostly heard be call out four. Nathan and I were just waving and smiling at the crowd and I guess he knew it wasn't enough because what he did next with the little warning to follow his lead I had been a little confused at first but he jumped out of the chariot. What was he doing?! That was when I saw him on the horse and I understood. I had still kept my smile and I waved at others but then soon enough he asked me if I was coming or not and I grinned. I climbed up on the top and jumped on the other horse beside Nate's. I still had a hold of his hand, it was a risky thing to do.

My horse wasn't as bad as Nate's, mine had been expecting this after what went down with Nate. I held his hand and smiled. I kept a grip on it not letting go and it soon was just natural to hold onto his hand and that was that. The was when I heard screams for district ten and I gave them all a smirk that soon turned into a smile. The screen had been on us at that moment we jumped onto the horses. I went back to my waving and kept relaxed. I looked over to Nate as the screen turned onto the next district. I smiled at Nate and gave him a slight nod and mouthed good job to him.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 pm

The citizens shouting for us was almost enough to give me the good kind of runaway. I look over to see Estrella giving me the silent thumbs up, and smile. A nice little nudge got the horse moving enough to put us just in front of our chariot. It was just a matter of blinks that we arrived at our final stop. Even inside the security of the tower I could still hear the inconsistent calls and shouts on " District 10". How's that for likable Asher? I dismount, finally letting go of Estrella's hand. "Thanks for sticking with me back there. It wouldn't've been right without you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 am

Star sat stiffly in the chariot for District 6, looking around. What should I do? she wondered. How should I act? What's my angle going to be? Star glanced at other tributes riding around. I guess for now I'll just be cheerful-ish. she reasoned, shook back her hair, and gave the crowd a smile, as genuine as possible, with a flirty little wave to the nearest section of people.

She winked, and blew 'happy' kisses to the random Capitol people. Star decided to improvise, and carefully stood on her seat with bent knees. She balanced herself for a moment, then reached out to the audience with outstretched fingers, lips slightly parted. After a minute or two, she bounced back into a seated position and smiled with her dark-brown eyes, tilting her chin downward and peering up sideways at everyone around her.

She continued to wave and pretend she was not some dressed-up 13-year-old posing for a crowd with a random dude next to her who would be going into a huge arena to fight with 23 other teenagers and probably die. Star just pictured all the strange Capitol people as friendly ghosts and spirits from a very successful seance, and let her staged joy engulf her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 am

The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies 94-dianna-agron-1295652713

Impressing a crowd? Easy. Silver stood at her chariot, smirking slightly. She would have so many sponsors after this. Silver climbed into the chariot, getting ready to go. She flicked her hair over her shoulder. At least she had it out and not tied up. This way she could flick it over her hair flirtasciously if needed. She couldn't do much with the outfit though. That was alright. The outfit was black and deadly looking. Perfect for the hunger games. After a moment Silver placed her hair back on the front of her shoulder. It was slightly annoying, but it had to be this way for the chariot ride. Silver brushed a few strands out of her eyes. She didn't want the makeup ruined. That would spoil her effect. Silver had just finished getting completely ready when the chariot started to move.

Silver had already decided how to act. Dignified but also a crowd pleaser. So in other words she wouldn't be waving and grinning like an idiot. Instead she would blow a few kisses, wear a small smile continuously and wave calmly. So when the jumbo screen caught her she was looking perfect. There were screams of assent coming from all sides. Silver widened her smile a tiny bit. She blew a kiss in the direction where the screams seemed even louder. She'd been wrong to think they were the loudest they could go already. Someone in the crowd had great aim because they threw a rose right at her. She caught it easily and blew another kiss. When she Silver caught a glimpse of herself on the screen she was gratified to see that she looked amazing. So Silver simply kept smiling and waving, knowing the crowd was loving her.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Now they've done it. It's like they're shouting to me, "Hey Hunter Smith! I'm throwing myself right at you! Come and kill me!" Who's going to be laughing when one of those two rebel friends get a knife in the back two minutes after the gong. The crowd is cheering for district 10 now. I had to do something. I took Ester's hand and stood her up. Then we both stepped ontop of the seat that we used to be sitting on and made the number 4 using boot arms together. 35% of the crowd was cheering for Ester and I then. The rest still screamed district 10. Then I relized it. This could kill them. The GameMakers will be very angry after this show. But it wasn't enough to calm me. I was still very angry. I looked back from to crowd, then at Ester. "Don't worry. They lucked out this once." Good job district 10. Now I'm going to get you like Chub got me with her rolling pin. Painfully, insanly, hard, and unexcpectingly. Hurt them Hunter Smith. I tell myself. But I've turned into somebody else. What I really meant was Chub Smith. Because right now that's who I was. Chub.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:45 pm

The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I hated my outfit. It was all satin, and it didn't cover enough. I wonder how people stand this sort of clothing. But, my stylist said I had looked sexy in it, so I guess that was a good thing.

All the scars on my arms were visible through the holes in the shirt, and my muscle shown. Well, at least the Capitol knew I wasn't weak.

People cheeered as me and my district partner came out. My mentor hadn't discussed much with me, so I took matters into my own hands.

I put on a devious smile as the big screens centered on my face. I tried to look serious, but deadly, maybe sly, to get the crowd riled up. And it worked, but I needed more flare. I raised up my arms, and bowed slightly to the crowd, and my district partner did the same. Then, (even though it was stupid, and highly embaressing) I rolled up my sleeves, showing off more scars, and I flexed my muscles, showing the sponsers that I was something to look at.

Then the cameras flashed off from me, and I let out a deep breath. This was harder than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:26 pm

I sighed deeply. My turn was almost here. I had to think of an angle, and FAST. I smiled charmingly. I hoped I looked nice. I turned to my district parter and grinned. I laughed happily and before I knew it, the capitol was cheering for me. I waved and winked, people went crazy for a wink. They threw flowers, and I knew that I could play the audience. I grabbed a flower that flew near me, winked at the thower and mouthed in that direction, "Good throw" I presented the flower to my district partner, then spread my arms wide, as though giving the crowd a huge hug. Just before my time ran out, I chuckled and blew a kiss. People were now, officially going bonkoes. I then knew my angle. Charming, Sweet, and Impish.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:30 pm

I rode in the chariot, smiling up a storm. I tried to act like a charming, hot mess of a boy who can easily win and get sponsers. I raised my head and gave a huge theatrical bow to the capitol people. I nodded and waved and blew kisses, radiating with what I hoped looked like wit, charm, and charisma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies   The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 27th Hunger Games Opening Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1