The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

..::Interview with the boy from 6::..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
..::Interview with the boy from 6::.. Left_bar_bleue135/150..::Interview with the boy from 6::.. Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

..::Interview with the boy from 6::.. Empty
PostSubject: ..::Interview with the boy from 6::..   ..::Interview with the boy from 6::.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:28 pm

..::Interview with the boy from 6::.. Tumblr_ldpo1aRHLR1qa2hwao1_500
"Live every day to it's fullest, because you never know when yours might end."

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

Spoiler:

Lights. There were people everywhere, and Klark was becoming nervous. He was sitting in some very uncomfortable clothes, and lights were being flashed into his eyes, causing him to not be able to see very well. He didn't know how other people did it. They must have gone crazy, he thought.
No, Klark knew that he had to get through this. He gave a forced smile, and looked to Ceaser, awaiting to see what he would ask.

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast

I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
..::Interview with the boy from 6::.. Left_bar_bleue150/150..::Interview with the boy from 6::.. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

..::Interview with the boy from 6::.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::Interview with the boy from 6::..   ..::Interview with the boy from 6::.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm

I smiled and shook Klark's hand. "Its nice to meet you" I tell him. I let the crowd settle down. "So, Klark. I suppose a score like the one you got doesn't settle too well" I say, "Obviously it was just a bad day, of course. Do you think you can use this to play the games as the underdog?" I ask him, knowing everyone loves an underdog.
Back to top Go down

..::Interview with the boy from 6::..
Page 1 of 1