The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

libowy's character

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Name: Nathan (Nate) Wright

Age/Birthday: 14, March 7th

District: District 11

Family: Karen Wright (mom, forty years of age), Zine Wright (dad, forty two years of
age), Sam Wright(brother, six years older, deceased), and Sarah Wright(sister, four years younger.)

Brief History: Nathan always thought his parents payed more attention to his brother and sister than to him. He had a very close bond with his brother, Sam. Nathan and Sam did everything together, including several illegal trades. After a few beatings Nathan learned how to be sneaky. When Nathan and Sam weren't trading, hanging out, or messing with the neighbors, they were harvesting crops. One day when they were harvesting crops, there was a horrible accident. While in the grain fields Sam, cut his side and died from blood lose. Since his brothers death, everything Nathan did was in memory of his brother.

Physical Appearance: Nathan has long black hair and broad shoulders. He has hazel brown eyes, well tanned Arabian skin, and countless scars across his shoulders, hands, calves, and feet. He's 5'3'', 120 lbs, and muscular.
You'll probably find him wearing a gray tank top two sizes to big, on old pair of jeans, and a ratty set of leather sandals. He'll tell you that's ''what I prefer to wear'' but the reality is that's all he has to wear.

Personality:He's very prideful and defensive. He's also serious, incredible vengeful, but isn't afraid to laugh every now and then. Nathan's kind, generous, and trust worthy. Single-minded and determined Nate, will stop at nothing to take revenge or obtain something of value.

Flaw: Incredible vengeful, reasonably gullible, and overly cocky.

Pets: A black, brown, and white speckled, female, beagle. She's eight inches tall, ten pounds, and her name is Lady.

Rich or Poor?: Poor,

Weapon of Choice: a nine inch hunting knife , and a three and a half foot machete

Talents: When Nate wants to he can be as quiet as a mouse, a good tree climber, and very deceitful.

Other:He hates his life.

I'm new to the website, and I haven't read the books. Could someone give me a dictionary, or something?

Last edited by libowy on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 pm

A bit too Gary-Sue ish. "...fast as lightning, and strong as an ox." Maybe make the flaws a bit more defined. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 pm

So, so sorry about that. Looking back I can see how that could seem Marty Stew. I was looking for something to fill in the required talent number. Edited, again sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:19 pm

You should read the books! They're amazing!
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Yeah, that's what I've heard. Trying to find them right now. Know a good place to find them?
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Your library might, they're really popular though, so they might not have them in...Amazon.com has them, ebay has them new and used, and if you have a bookstore where you live it'd be weird if they didn't sell the series.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

What I'm understanding is everywhere has them basically. Right I'll try barns & nobles. I'm heading in the direction of one this Wednesday. fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Better. ACCPETED.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:05 am

Wooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Alexxx, for telling about this site in the first place, and for accepting my character. you will forever be awesome
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:35 pm

(: Thanks you!
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:52 am

Don't think about it. I'm just glad that I can enter the world of Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 pm

I'd just like to point out that he probably wouldn't know he's Syrian. This takes place far into the future, so I don't think anyone would really know their heritage... So, your character shouldn't know he's Syrian (I'm not sure if he knew in the first place, so sorry if this was pointless :])
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:09 pm

I understand perfectly. :-) edited. I woulds like to keep the "Arabian skin" part, if that's O.K.? Thank you so much for the tip. Chase is in the orchards right now, if any district 11 people want to meet him. :-) One last question. what do you do with points?
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:14 pm

We haven't decided that yet, so I'm not sure. And of course, the skin is fine! Maybe I'll join in later with Fern :]
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Okay, again thanks for the tip, and I think Nate and Fern would get along really well.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
libowy's character Left_bar_bleue150/150libowy's character Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:38 pm

sucks for them Razz

they might end up in the arena together.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:25 am

Whop-dido. Nate can get over it. If they do end up in the arena together, Nate would lose. Ferns weapon of choice is bow and arrow. are you forgetting with a machete you have to get near them to attack. Fern could probably get 20 arrows impaled before Nate could scratch her. And there are more people in district 11. they might not even see each other.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:47 am

So, now, in 11 there's Nik and Nate.

Nik and Nate...nice ring to it. xD
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 am

Cool I was thinking about naming him Nick, but I saw Nik, and decided against it. that could get confusing. So Nate, ta-da. Though that does have a nice ring to it. You thinking about bringing Nik to the orchards? I don't think that there's a person in district 11 that Nate won't like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

libowy's character
Page 1 of 1