The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Left_bar_bleue150/150The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Empty
PostSubject: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 am

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Tumblr_lskg6vLBDk1qbngkjo3_400

Today was the day the horses were born and the family had plenty to do. I had helped birth one of the foals today, of course it was my horse's baby. Sunny had done a great job and had produced a healthy girl and now we had cleaned everything up and were focused on making more room for the new horses and their mothers. I was let off from the foals for the rest of the day and went off into the house to wash my hands. I came back out and went to go brush the male horses. I groomed them for ten minutes before I decided to get on one of them, this one was Jaspar.

I got myself up on Jaspar and then rode him out of the stables and went out to our big open feild we had for training horses and riding them. Jaspar was one of our best horses and I had breeded him with Sunny. Together their fowl would be a prize winner but I wasn't selling her I was going to raise her and then we were probably going to sell off another one of our prized horses. Lately I have been very busy with all the ranch stuff and hanging with Aurie that Brandon and I hadn't had much time together, which kinda helped him spend some time with his guy friends and this would also prove that I wasn't clingy but who cared? If they did it didn't matter because I promised that much to Brandon. I blinked my eyes and returned back to reality and smiled as I had the winds flying by my face.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Left_bar_bleue150/150The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:48 am

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Tumblr_m2n4zhUBh31rnzn7h

Helping with horses can be a very busy job. Take today as an example. Aria had had to birth a foal on her own because her mother and everyone else had to help another horse. The little foal she had birthed was a perfect little girl. Aria had immediately named her Melody. She didn't know why. The name had just come to her. Either way the rest of the family had loved it. Almost immediately after that Aria had to go and help clean things and do lots of other stuff.

Now she had finally finished all of her work. There was nothing left to do. And Aria would not sit around doing nothing. Absolutely not. She walked out of the house and made her way to the female horse stables. Most of them had given birth earlier in the day, but one of them hadn't. Her name was Whisper. And it was Whisper that Aria went to now. The only reason Whisper hadn't had a foal was she was thought to be a bit young. Next season she would definitely have her own foal though.

Aria brushed Whisper until she was beautiful. It was a bit hard since Whisper kept trying to turn around and nuzzle Aria with her nose. Aria giggled when Whisper did this over and over. But eventually she managed to finiish the job. Then Aria hoisted her self up onto Whisper and rode out to the training field. Since Whisper was still young and lively she could do lots of training and, as a result, was one of the best horses. As soon as Whisper was in the field she took off, burning some energy. Aria let her do this for a while before slowing her to a trot. She didn't want Whisper tiring out. Aria gazed around the field and spotted her cousin, Fleur. She turned Whisper in that direction and trotted over. "Hey Fleur." she said when Whisper reached her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:32 pm

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Tumblr_lskg6vLBDk1qbngkjo3_400

I was alone for quite awhile riding with Jaspar and thinking about everything and anything. I still hadn't told my parents or my family about Brandon and that made me feel uneasy and I knew that sooner or later they would know. I sighed softly and began to think of the foal I had birthed today, she was a beautiful one and I was considering naming her Skylar or Daisy.

At that moment Aria, my cousin had shown up on one of the female horses, one of the only ones that hadn't given birth to a foal. "Hey, Aria." I said smiling and brang Jaspar to a slow trot and looked over, "Did you birth one of the foal's this morning?" I asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:40 pm

"Yep. It was a girl and I named her Melody." Aria told Fleur. She was feeling a bit guilty. Fleur had looked like she was deep in thought when Aria rode up. Had she interrupted her? It looked like a troubling though from Fleur's expression. Aria gazed at her skeptically, trying to figure out if she should ask what's wrong. Some people got really annoyed when you asked then what was wrong. They thought you were prying into their business. But other people liked talking about their problems.

After a few moments of though Aria decided to go ahead and ask Fleur. The wort she could say is no, right. Plus they lived together. Fleur and Aria were meant to be close. They were more like sisters than cousins anyway. "Fleur, is something wrong? You looked a bit troubled when I came." There, she had said it. Now Aria just had to think of some things to say in case Fleur denied that anything was wrog. She didn't want to be part of an awkward silence. Aria hated those.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:46 pm

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Tumblr_m2n3sjYfEc1rnzn7h
I was walking to Fleur's house. I thought that maybe we could spend a little time together. Her house is basically a ranch. I see her and somebody that I've seen before riding horses. I go over. I clap when I see what Fleur can do. The girls are talking. I clap louder. "Hey Fleur."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:10 pm

I smiled, "Melody is sucha beutiful name." I said and then thought for a moment. "I birthed one today as well, don't know what I'm naming her though, I was thinking of either Daisy or Skylar." I say and then slow Jaspar down to a stop. I had drifted off into thoughts once again.

At that moment Aria had asked me something and I was thinking for a long while waiting for something to come to mind for what to say and I couldn't. I took a deep breath in and then looked at Aria and opened my mouth to say something when I heard something. I turned to look and saw Brandon and smiled and I turned back. "Holy on just a minute, okay?" I said and dismounted Jaspar and I ran across the field and jumped over the fence and hugged Brandon.I pulled away briefly, "Hey, what are you doing all the way over here?" I asked casually and then looked back at Aria and put one finger up signaling I'd only be one moment. "Do you want to hang out with my cousin Aria and I? She is family and she lives with me so we might as well tell her about us as well because she'll find out anyway." I said.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Aria smiled. "Personally I like Skylar." she said. "But that's just my opinion." Daisy or Skylar would be a great name. Aria whipped her head around when she heard the clapping. It was a guy. Aria had no idea who he was but Fleur obviously did. She ran Overton him and hugged him. Well he's no stranger, Aria thought.

She held onto Jaspar as he tried to follow Fleur. "You don't need to follow her you silly thing." she told him. "It's not like she'll forget about you. Fleur's going to come back. Aria watched as Fleur and the guy talked. That's when he idea hit her. Could this be the thing worrying Fleur? Had she found herself a guy and not told anyone yet? Aria waited patiently for Fleur to come back and explain things.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:26 pm

My face lit up as I saw Fleur quickly run over to me, jump over a fence and give me a comforting hug. When she pulled back. I smiled. "I'm just here to see you. That's all." I look over at the girl that I thought I might've known. So it's Fleur's cousin. I looked back at Fleur. "It's cool. We can tell her. She's a family member of yours." I put my arm around her shoulders. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:19 pm

My face had lit up just as much as his did by the sight of him, it made it easier not to think about everything and anything. He was here now and there wasn't much need to worry. I sighed softly and smiled hugely. "I'm surprised, haven't really seen you at all lately, but I have been super busy lately." I say looking at him. When he had told me he had missed me and his arm went around my shoulders my smile stayed. "I missed you too and unfortunately after today for a few days we'll be missing each other even more, lots of work to be done here with the new horses." I said with an apologetic smile. "So have you said anything other than your mom?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Aria sighed as she waited on top of Whisper. She was still holding on to Jaspar who was still trying to get to Fleur. Aria watched as the two lovebirds hugged each other and put arms around each others shoulders. "Yes yes, this all very romantic but can hurry up and introduce me? I'm getting bored." she muttered quietly to herself. Aria swung her self off Whisper so she could hold onto Jaspar more easily. Aria flicked her hair out of her eyes as she stroked both of the horses. That would give her something to do for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:13 pm

I grinned. This was Fleur, I could be myself around her. I didn't have to act like someone else. She would like me for who I am. I'm sure she doesn't love me yet. People don't really start truly loving someone for a while. But she's still mine, and that matters. Because its a great privlidge to be with someone like Fleur. If I'm acting like somebody else she won't like me. "Hey, we've both been busy. I've had stuff too." I did a quick hair flip. "Well we'll find times to be together. Maybe one day I'll come over here and help out at the farm. I think that'd be fun." I shook my head. "My mom has been silent lately. Like she doesn't like that I have you now. But I don't care what my mom thinks." I closed my eyes and opened them. "And well, I also told Elyc about us. Just Elyc, like I said." Then I looked back over to the girl who seemed annoyed with waiting. I give her a small smile and nod, letting her know that we'll be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:45 pm

I laughed as it appeared that Jaspar and Aria were both impatient. Jaspar wanted to be at my side and Aria probably wanted me to introduce her to Brandon and I shook my head and laughed at the thought. I wondered if Elyc had approved of this or if he hadn't liked the idea. At that moment I had to mentally slap myself because it wasn't supposed to matter what anyone else said or thought it was just us and that's all there had to be to it. We shouldn't change or try to change each other because of something someone else said, we were our selves and that was all that mattered. "Sure you could handle taking care of horses? Harder than it seems" I said teasing him. When I heard what he said about hit mom I frowned a bit but then replaced it with a small smile. "I'm sorry to hear about that but we still have each other." I say looking on the brighter side of the story.

I then looked backa t Aria again. Obviously she was growing in patient and I laughed, "Come on, I'll introduce you to Aria..She seems to be getting impatient..You should come and meet the horses over there as well." I said and took his hand and walked over to the fence, I let go of his hand briefly and then later when he made it over the fence I brought him over to Aria. "Aria, this is Brandon and Brandon this is Aria." I said and decided to wait a bit for them to be all introduced before I said anything to Aria.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Aria sighed in relief as the guy and Fleur seemed to make a decision to come over. Finally. It took them long enough. Aria watched as Fleur walked up to the fence, briefly letting go of they guy's hand. Then they were both over and started to come towards Aria and the horses. Jaspar also saw that Fleur was coming back because he started tugging even harder. Aria let go if Whisper, knowing she wouldn't wander off somewhere, and used both hands to contain Jaspar.

Fleur and the guy were taking a little while to get over here. That was bad for Aria because Jaspar's a strong horse. As soon as Fleur was about five meters away Aria released Jaspar. She gave a sigh of relief and glanced over her shoulder to check that Whisper was still there. Luckily she was. Aria brought Whisper around to her right side so she could keep an eye on her. Then she turned back to Fleur and the guy, who's name was Brandon apparently. "Nice to meet you Brandon." Aria said, holding out her hand. She raised her eyebrows slightly at Fleur, wanting further explanation.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:10 am

I did a stroke of Fleur's hair. "Yes, I have you. What else could I ask for?" then we finally get over to the girl who's name is Aria. "Hey Aria. It's great to meet you. You seem like a very great person. If you're anything like Fleur, then you must be." I smile. Then I look back at Fleur. Does she want me to tell Aria? I don't know Aria that well. It could be awkward. I touch the tip of one of her fingers letting her know that I'm waiting. Not for anything really, if she doesn't want to straight out and tell Aria.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:34 am

I smiled at Brandon, he was very sweet when he wanted to be and that was one of the things I liked about him but he was still the type to tease me and everything which I also liked. When we got there and the two were talking briefly I knew that Aria wanted me to explain to her a bit and I honestly had no idea how to tell her and I was so confused in my thoughts, I felt Brandon's finger touch mine lightly and it made me feel a bit more confident and less confused about explaining to Aria. "Aria, Brandon and I.." I paused still unable to get the words out, I wasn't ashamed of it I just didn't know how to form the words and now I knew how Brandon felt when he had to tell his mom, oh no..How was it going to be when I told my parents? I smiled, "Well Brandon and I, are together." I said simply and it sort of just came out of my mouth and I blushed a bit. "Don't tell mom or dad or anyone yet.. I want to tell my parents for my self." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:42 am

Aria waited patiently as Fleur stuttered over her words a bit. Was it really that hard? Aria had already guessed after all. Finally Fleur managed to get it out. Aria smiled with pleasure. "Well I could see that." she said primly, but smiling at the same time. "And do you really think I would go up to your parents and tell on you? You should know me better than that Fleur." Aria flicked some more of her hair over her shoulder as she smiled at the two of them. "Honestly, I'm happy for you, and your secret's safe with me." she added to reinforce the idea. At that moment Whisper decided to introduce herself to Brandon. She walked around Aria and nuzzled Brandon's shoulder. "That's Whisper." Aria explained to Brandon. She couldn't wait to see how he would react to a horse he had never seen before coming up and nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm

I laughed a bit, "Thanks Aria." I said smiling and then I took Brandon's hand and my fingers wrapped around his hand lightly. "Hey Brandon, you should stay for dinner tonight and then I can show you the new horses." I said with a big grin. When Whisper went and nuzzled Brandon's should I kept smiling. "Whisper's very friendly..Jaspar's the stubborn one." I said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:39 pm

I smiled at Aria. Wow. She seems a LOT like me. I held Dleur's hand lightly when she wrapped her fingers around my hand. "I'd love to stay for dinner. I want to meet these new horses. They seem great. Plus, maybe it'll give us a little bonding time." Tgen I felt something by my shoulder. One of the horses had nuzzled me. I smiled at the horse. "Whisper, that's a beautiful name. Just like Fleur. And Aria." I said, making sure that I include Aria. I slowly and carefully stripe the horse.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Aria smiled as Brandon stroked Whisper. It was good to see that he was gettin along with at least one if the horses. If he was with Fleur then he would have to get used to them. But, Whisker was one of the gentler horses. Most of hen were much more feisty. They calmed down a bit once you got to know them though. "The new horses are great." Aria told Brandon. They were all so sweet and adorable. Aria loved horses. They were probably her favorite animal, or one if them anyway. There were just too many great animals to choose from. Especially in District 10 where they dealt with animals.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 pm

I smiled as Aria and Brandon seemed to be getting along nicely. I watched Whisper as she was growing fond of Brandon, "Whisper is probably the nicest horse we own, Jaspar." I paused and pointed at Jaspar the black horse we had, "He's as stubborn as they get and he doesn't really like anyone but me." I said remebering when he kicked Robbie and chuckled a bit at the thought. "We have two new female horses and three males." I said and then I grabbed a hold onto Jaspar's reigns keeping him from running off and me having to chase him but soon enough after thinking too much I hadn't known I let go of Jaspar and he had gone running off.

I looked around for Jaspar and couldn't find him and that concerned me. "Jaspar?" I said silently and then I slowly let go of his hand and began looking around. "JASPAR!" I shouted and no sign. I sprinted fast towards the barn and I found Lightning. Our fastest horse I hoisted my self up onto him and then went out as fast as I could but I hadn't paid much attention to this horse and as soon as we were off in the woods Lightning lifted two hooves off the ground and dropped me on my back and I groaned. I got up shakily and held onto the tree. "JASPAR! LIGHTNING!" I shouted out and then did a whistle and soon enough I heard something coming closer but it wasn't a horse and I knew it. I slowly started to breath in less and when I saw it was a wolf I was shocked. They hardly got into the district with the fence but there were still some there. I stayed dead still as the wolf grew closer to me and then threw it's self at me and I screamed but in mere seconds both horses came running and they dealt with the wolf. After they managed to kill it some how I walked the horses back out into the field and let them walk back as I slowly made my way back.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm

"Jasper is a nice name too. Hopefully I'll grow on Jasper." I say. Then Fleur let's go or the horse that I assume is Jasper. Then she freaks our. Fleur gets on another horse. I stand, unsure of what is going on. But then I see it. The horses killing the wolf. And when it's dead Fleur calmly walks back, but I see more coming. They are heading right for Jasper and Fleur. They are coming closer. I quickly run near the pack and count them. 3 wolves. I get really close and they start scratching and biting me. I wince in pain. But then I grab one vy the neck. It only gets one last bite of my flesh before its strangled. I push the next wolf over while it's scratching me leaving a huge cut on my arm. I strangle that one too as it scratches me. The last one is the most violent. It scratches and bites me as I'm squeezing it's neck. Then it dies. I stand still for a minute then collapse. I'm very hurt.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Aria watched as Fleur let go of Japar. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Jaspar bolted as soon as he could. Fleur seemed to realise she would be busted if Jaspar was lost, plus she cared about him. Fleur sprinted off and found Lightning. But maybe she had forgotten he could excitable. Lightning reared up, sending Fleur crashing to the ground. Things just seemed to deteriorate after that. The horses both disappeared and then a wolf came. But Lightning and Jaspar came back and killed the wolf. Then Brandon went over as soon as Fleur started to walk back. Three more wolves came. "What is this, wolf city?" Aria muttered. Her laughing attitude soon disappeared as the wolves attacked Brandon he managed to kilk them all, but got really hurt in the process. Aria swung onto Whisper with the ease of practice and galloped over. She pulled Whisper to a stop and jumped off, kneeling next to Brandon. She gazed over him, trying to access the damage. Fleur might be badly bruised too.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 pm

When I had managed to get both horses in the stables I heard something and turned and saw it. "BRANDON!" I screamed and I was horror struck as he fought off the three wolves. I ran and soon I was sprinting and I managed to reach Brandon but he had already collapsed. "Brandon!" I said trying to see if he was still concious. I got down on my knees and I pulled him into my arms. "Brandon." I said softly looking down at him and I looked at all the scratches and bite marks on him. He wasn't okay and he was hurt, this was my fault. "Brandon, can you still hear me?" I asked and I took his hand lightly in mine, I glanced up at Aria, "Can you go get Robbie and someone else that can help take Brandon inside?" I asked looking at her for a bit before looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Aria nodded. She climbed back onto Whisper and rode straight to the stables. Luckily her older sister Amy was there. "Can you take care of her?" she panted. Amy nodded with complaint, after all Aria had done it loads of times for her. Then Aria raced into the house. It was a stroke of luck that both Robbie and Aria's older brother, Luke, were sitting there. Aria strode over to then, grabbing one of their arms and pulling them to the door. Naturally they were complaining and protesting but Aria just kept saying 'shh'. As she ran across the field she explained that someone had been attacked by some wolves. They stopped resisting after that. Soon they reached Fleur and Brandon. "Got them." Aria panted to Fleur.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:06 pm

I feel as if I'm stuck in a different universe. It's all dark. With shadows. It looks like there's danger at every step you take. Like a murderous playground. A world of limbo. Stuck in limbo. I hear faint voices that are beginning to fade away what's happening? Is this a dream? I stand up. There's a black river nearby. Gray and black trees. I am consumed in the shadows. Time passes. I feel like I'm here for hours. Still not sure if its a dreamland or a reality. Am I dead? Is this where dead people go? No. It can't be. It feels like a game around me. Death traps and everything. But then I feel myself being pulled. As I relize this is a mix of a dreamland and reality. I see the bright sun again. Then I see her. Fleur. I've left that horrible place. I've been pulled into her house it seems. How long was I gone? What happened? I just stared at Fleur. He face lit up as she relized my eyes had flickered open. I was hurting. A lot. But being back in the world was much better than the dreamland. "Fleur..." I say weakly .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)   The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family Horse Ranch (Bali and I.. Open to others just ask first)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next