The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Just Taking a Stroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

avatar

Female Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-04-04
Birthday : 1998-09-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Just Taking a Stroll   Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:18 pm







D I S T R I C T N I N E

identify


Zinnia's Outfit

Zinnia smiled and flicked her hair over her shoulder. She finally had a day off working in the grain fields with her father and Zinnia was not going to waste it. No way. So she had put on one of the few dresses she owned, as well as some jewelry, and gone straight onto the street. Even now as she was walking guys around her age were glancing at her. Zinnia winked at a few of them. She was used to the looks. She was, after all, very pretty. That was probably the main reason she was out here, so she could get some attention. Zinnia loved attemtion, and compliments. She thrived on them. It was just as well that she got a lot of them. Zinnia eventually reached the end of the street. She looked around, searching for some shade in the town square. It was very hot today. She spotted a tree that had plenty of branches to provide shade. She walked over to it elegantly, subconciously noting that guys were looking, and stopped underneath it. She had been right, it was much cooler under here. Zinnia leant her back against the tree trunk. Actually she put her forearms between her back and the tree. Zinnia did not want her pretty dress getting crumpled or dirty. Once she was comfortable Zinnia gazed around. That's when she noticed someone else was using the tree's shade. "Hello." she said to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Just Taking a Stroll
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Taking a stroll (Darian and or Rohkar)
» Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better....
» A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)
» Taking Szith-Morcane Event Times
» Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 9 :: Houses-
Jump to: