The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your dream arena

Go down 
+4
Augsp
JeromeOf6
Balisugar
Rccheetah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Your dream arena Left_bar_bleue150/150Your dream arena Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Your dream arena Empty
PostSubject: Your dream arena   Your dream arena Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:30 am

So, if you could make your own Hunger Games arena, would would it be?
My idea-
So like a replica of the Capitol that has dangers like falling skyscrapers and all that stuff. Like a rigged city. I think it'd be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Your dream arena Left_bar_bleue150/150Your dream arena Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

Your dream arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream arena   Your dream arena Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:22 am

Personally I would have an underground maze or a arena that is completely forest. I can't really decide.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Your dream arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream arena   Your dream arena Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:48 am

A large square forest with 4 metal gates on each side. Each gate leads to a maze. All of the mazes lead to a different secret. North gate leads to a cabin east leads to a cave, south to a cliff and west to a lake. In all the mazes there are secret passegeways leading underground. The north and south maze also have a trip wire releasing a muttation. There is a cabin in the middle forest next to the cornucopia where the careers would most likely stay in. And the metal gates close at night... And trust me, you do not want to be in the maze at night.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Your dream arena Left_bar_bleue0/150Your dream arena Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

Your dream arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream arena   Your dream arena Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:41 am

An aquatic arena! Okay, so there's a round piece of land with the corucopia. it has water, weapons, and food. surrounding it is water, with small islands that is wide enough to hold one tribute. Only some of the islands has a backpack with whatever a tribute would need. But there are no food or water there. You must get it at the corucopia or catch the eels, fish, or find seweed. The water is salt water, or it is poisonous. In the salt water, piranas and electric eels swim constatly. At random times, strong acids showers down. if you go down for a long time, you can find an underground cave. The cave has dry land, an underground stream, and sacks full of survival gear. There are only 2 caves in the arena, because it is such a great place t just sit back and watch the game-literarlly, considering that the gamemakers do not send in some other aquaticc threat.

Sorry-it's long right?
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Your dream arena Left_bar_bleue135/150Your dream arena Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Your dream arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream arena   Your dream arena Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Dream Arena:

NARNIA, BABY!!!!!!

Actually, My dream arena would probably be an abandon indian village. Because indian villages were always close to a stream, so I could catch food, and in the woods, or carved into the side of a mountain, so I'd have shelter.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

Your dream arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream arena   Your dream arena Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:28 pm

I'd tell you my current dream arena, but at the moment I'm building it for the 28th Games Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

Your dream arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream arena   Your dream arena Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:47 pm

really? ok Panem. Read the running man and find out why
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

Your dream arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream arena   Your dream arena Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Gazimu wrote:
I'd tell you my current dream arena, but at the moment I'm building it for the 28th Games Twisted Evil
Oh no! xD

MARS!

A tropical rainforest. It would be filled with poisonous insects and quicksand. The cornucopia would be located in the middle of the arena where there is only dirt and plants. A large Amazon like river with piranha mutts that would kill a tribute in seconds. In the north the river would be here. In the south would be an abandon tree house that is very unstable. In the east would be the start of the river with a large waterfall. In the west would be the home of a large jaguar family....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your dream arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream arena   Your dream arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your dream arena
Page 1 of 1