The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read this please!

Go down 
+2
Rccheetah
Emzink
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Read this please! Left_bar_bleue150/150Read this please! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Read this please! Empty
PostSubject: Read this please!   Read this please! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 pm

If you can raed tihs tehn you are an aiazmng preson who really msut be berod. Are you sitll redaing? You are vrey atnettive! I lkie yuor stlye and if you are SLITL rdaeing tihs, tehn you are vrey cool bucaese accnrdiog to a rrseaech at Cambrigde Ueivnrsity, it dseon't maettr in waht oredr the lertets in a wrod are. The olny impartont tnihg is taht the frist and lsat letetr be in the rhgit plcae. The rset can be a ttoal mses and you can stlil raed it wiuhott preblom. Tihs is baceuse the hmuan mnid deos not raed erevy letter by iestlf, but the wrod as a whloe.

Comment if you get it!
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Read this please! Left_bar_bleue150/150Read this please! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

Read this please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this please!   Read this please! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 pm

I got it.
Back to top Go down

Read this please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this please!   Read this please! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:02 am

Got it. This is a new version of this internet-scrawled phenomenon thing. One of my teachers showed us this, and I've seen it on the internet many time before, but this is a different one. It's cool. A little harder to read than most. (That's a compliment. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Read this please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this please!   Read this please! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:19 am

I got it... I have read these all the time..It's really nothing new for me to read (: But none the less they are always still fun to read. :3
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Read this please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this please!   Read this please! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:08 am

I got it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Read this please! Left_bar_bleue135/150Read this please! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Read this please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this please!   Read this please! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Got it :3
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Read this please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this please!   Read this please! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Did you know if you read or say a single word repeatedly for a long time, it will begin to sound like gibberish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read this please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this please!   Read this please! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read this please!
Page 1 of 1